Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Relationship the bond:-) (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which is the best relationship other than couples in sasural genda pho

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [69.70%]
1 [3.03%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.03%]
1 [3.03%]
1 [3.03%]
4 [12.12%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [6.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

My fav. pairs r

Manju aunty- babli,
Alok-Manju aunty,
Gopi kaka and Shanti Maasi,
KK and purvi Natarajan,
KK and gurpreet

Lekin yeh pairs toh hai hi nahi....Cry

I  love Manju Aunty and Alok's Pair.........They Rock together
 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Rubal tu bhi kyu beechari rano ke suhaag ke peeche padi ho...jst.recently she has celebrated her marriage anniversary aur abb ye.

Aneesha.......Rubal is a boy....He has been saying this even as a signature in all his posts.... poor thing.... rubal... i said na.. the best thing is u need to change your user id to Rubal.BOY....ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I knw di Rubal is a boy...jst teasing him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

My fav. pairs r

Manju aunty- babli,
Alok-Manju aunty,
Gopi kaka and Shanti Maasi,
KK and purvi Natarajan,
KK and gurpreet

Lekin yeh pairs toh hai hi nahi....CryCryCryCry
DI alok n manju aunty rano ne sun liya toh  chaabri bazar is going to flooded wid water
N KK wid purvi n gurpeet suhana will nt leave u after reading thsLOL
bt gopi n shanti maasi makes d best pair.Embarrassed

swear on that....LOLLOL.... Rano is so possessive.... woh toh Manju aunty ki PAPPI se darr gayi thi...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Gopi kaka and shanti maasi wud be excellent..... gopi kaka will paly tumperphit and Shanti maasi will sing the song iss rahiman sansaar ke bhanti bhanti ke log....ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... rab ne bana di jodi....ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLand the greatest beneficiary will be KK as both of these will be busy in singing and playing tumperfit that no one will bother him for prayers nor shaadi...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Bechari shanti massi she had come to get KK married....aur humne unki he shaadi karadi woh bhi none other than gopi kaka.Tongue

Edited by aneesha_sahani - 17 March 2011 at 2:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

annu.ac Senior Member
annu.ac
annu.ac

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
my vote is for BM-SUHANA.but i also like alok and BM rel.they really resp each other.
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Its Suhana and Badi Maa all the way despite Badi Maa doing an awful thing to her, but I love the respect and Suhana has for Badi Maa, which even a real daughter sometimes lacks, its something very very angelic. My reason to be hooked to SGP, but lately they are not showing any more of there scenes.

Another bonding I like is betwen Suhana and Meena !!! I love it, although Suhana talks in harsh way to Meena but it shows her frankness with her and love for her.
 I wish they show some more scenes with Meena.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanShergil111192-allizwell-

Go to top