Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Good and evil in fairy tales (Page 2)

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by sana786a

wowwwww barfi cool post dnt worry about da lng postLOL it was intresting loved all da examples of da fairy storys how gud wins over evil luved reading it u gt it exactly rite Hug
awwwwwwwww thank u basanti............love u mwahhhhhHug
barfiii Hugno thnkssssss u knw dat sach mein was a lovely topic i luv fairy storysTongueLOL
u knw da bewolf poem u watched da film?
ya sana.............i just love this character............so much so lyk our DSP..........HAINAAAAAAAWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Joined: 13 February 2006
Posts: 21251

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by sana786a

wowwwww barfi cool post dnt worry about da lng postLOL it was intresting loved all da examples of da fairy storys how gud wins over evil luved reading it u gt it exactly rite Hug
awwwwwwwww thank u basanti............love u mwahhhhhHug
barfiii Hugno thnkssssss u knw dat sach mein was a lovely topic i luv fairy storysTongueLOL
u knw da bewolf poem u watched da film?
ya sana.............i just love this character............so much so lyk our DSP..........HAINAAAAAAAWink
i watched 2 intresting film da one wid angelina jolie rite?
*whispers*barfiiiii maheshhhhhh yaad karo jaldi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

love u darling........Hug.....yaa tru the best thing LTL and my IF FRIENDS...........u all r treasures for me............kal ke liye sorry...........my net was down tried hard to cum again but ye namakhun thik hi nahin hua..........

Love u too dear Hug........................  
its ok dear..............but kal mujhe tujh per bahut gussa aayea tha ........................
but kuchh nahi hota will forgive ur net this time, but next time will kill ur net vendor LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

triashasana786a

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
@Sana :- hi  Hug .....................

wheres u???????


Edited by --khushi-- - 16 March 2011 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by triasha

love u darling........Hug.....yaa tru the best thing LTL and my IF FRIENDS...........u all r treasures for me............kal ke liye sorry...........my net was down tried hard to cum again but ye namakhun thik hi nahin hua..........

Love u too dear Hug........................  
its ok dear..............but kal mujhe tujh per bahut gussa aayea tha ........................
but kuchh nahi hota will forgive ur net this time, but next time will kill ur net vendor LOL
i toooooooooo will kill him..............sorry ...LOL.........basantiiiiiiiiii kahan hooooooooooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

i toooooooooo will kill him..............sorry ...LOL.........basantiiiiiiiiii kahan hooooooooooooo

dont say sorry yaar................................. aur han pm me ur gmail id will send u request

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Joined: 15 January 2011
Posts: 22210

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
well written triasha,  you'eve inspired me into writing something...
i dont know as yet what but something......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 19923

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Very well written Trisha, loved your interpretation of three fairy tales & Datta.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I have heard Mishal is good in his job-Sadia

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 3   Views: 1142

Armu4eva 3 1142 20 August 2010 at 5:26am by -MeMyselfI
I guess this will be a good slap on Anna's face

2 3

Author: left_forever   Replies: 19   Views: 1802

left_forever 19 1802 19 August 2010 at 3:48am by left_forever
We are forgetting Anna is EVIL

2 3

Author: gp00   Replies: 17   Views: 1627

gp00 17 1627 13 August 2010 at 6:20pm by sunshine21
Kala : Evil :: Aayi Sahib : Evil-er

Author: oddgalout   Replies: 5   Views: 754

oddgalout 5 754 03 August 2010 at 1:40pm by oddgalout
evil sister's conspiracy?

Author: nazia.icycool   Replies: 3   Views: 588

nazia.icycool 3 588 30 July 2010 at 6:34am by shonapinky

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index