Salman Priyanka Katrina's Fan Made Movie "TRAILER" - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
😆😆😆 so sweet

but arent movies released on friday

Originally posted by Farhad

You must apply for a fan made movie director in the bollywood industry and then release movie on Sunday.😃
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

😆😆😆 so sweet

but arent movies released on friday

Yes movies releases on Friday. But for a fan made movie it must release on Sunday so that people do not get confuse. And also there will be movie review from the fans not from the critics 😉. There is a chance of doing this because we might get sponsor too and will show their ad during the film running in a cinema. We can get the DVD releases from the sponsors. 😆😆😆😆

Bollywood directors will go down and all the media will be busy asking you whats your next project?

but do u know where to add the movies

Yes movies releases on Friday. But for a fan made movie it must release on Sunday so that people do not get confuse. And also there will be movie review from the fans not from the critics 😉. There is a chance of doing this because we might get sponsor too and will show their ad during the film running in a cinema. We can get the DVD releases from the sponsors. 😆😆😆😆

Bollywood directors will go down and all the media will be busy asking you whats your next project?

thnk u 

Originally posted by kashrocks

amazing 😛
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

but do u know where to add the movies

Actually I am from Bangladesh. I am a huge Salman Khan Fan. That's why I am sharing with you. You can upload your movies in a blog or forums or you can burn on a DVD yourself and put some ad or posters in IF. And to get DVD they will contact u. That's my idea... 

ohh ok well my movies are already on youtube..
made 14 untill now

Actually I am from Bangladesh. I am a huge Salman Khan Fan. That's why I am sharing with you. You can upload your movies in a blog or forums or you can burn on a DVD yourself and put some ad or posters in IF. And to get DVD they will contact u. That's my idea... 
omg this is fricken amazing! I really hope they make a movie like this with the same stars it'd be amazing.
OH MFG This was superb. I actually love Salman- Priyanka together . You stole my heart with this.👏 Can I have the link to your other trailers ? 😳
awesome promo!!!!!!!!
i loved ittt!!!!!!!!!!