lala12 Senior Member
lala12
lala12

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

~*simran*~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
well u closed the other topic i will post here 
Filmi said it in his post that it was an old article but why was it ignored & he was going through defending salman maybe to extremely but the mocking post by crystal & mogliF21 were ignored yeah i know u will say why didn't i report it thats the main problem the mods get a crying report & they base their assumption on that one report instead of going through the entire thread and seeing both sides the discussion was going okay until the mocking started & no i didn't just see how one sided this forum is just from today's salman topic i got so many baseless PM bc of this report button that has the mods sending me warning seeing only one side of it 

lala12 Senior Member
lala12
lala12

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwweraser

~*simran*~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwweraserruky786

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushian

Clap

i just watched this video eraser

this woman is damn gutsy!!!!

Smile

i cant even imagine her level of confidence..from being a rape victim to a crusader

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwweraser

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Originally posted by MissIffiy

well u closed the other topic i will post here 
Filmi said it in his post that it was an old article but why was it ignored & he was going through defending salman maybe to extremely but the mocking post by crystal & mogliF21 were ignored yeah i know u will say why didn't i report it thats the main problem the mods get a crying report & they base their assumption on that one report instead of going through the entire thread and seeing both sides the discussion was going okay until the mocking started & no i didn't just see how one sided this forum is just from today's salman topic i got so many baseless PM bc of this report button that has the mods sending me warning seeing only one side of it 

Okay lets see ji. When I see a post that is reported, I go to the very first page, and read every single post. I have spent 2 hours on average some topics to give both sides a chance. I don't just read the one post that is reported, I sit there reading 40 pages of "discussion". Then I write notes for each individual. Now I have exams coming....something that actually effects my life in a big way. So yes, I don't have the time to sit here and read through pages to see what it's really about. When I posted my casual warning; two posts were reported. I read the 2 pages prior and let it be. I will apologize that I did not go through the whole topic like I always do, but I don't have time.

Do you think I get paid for this ji? Do I need to go and read 300 replies to a post? Do I need to take extra care in trying to be fair? Nopes.

And please tell me when have I ever PMed you about issues ji? Really now. What baseless PM have I sent to you? If you want, I can resend all the PMs I have sent you. Then we can decide which ones were baseless. Okay ji? From what I remember, I sent an apology your way when I found out that a fan herself had called a certain actress that term, and you had not started it. So yes, that is very baseless ji.

The amount of time I have given this forum equals the amount of time I study; which is a lot of hours. From what I believe, I have given this section more of my time than it deserves. If I only looked at reports and just warned; half of you would have been banned by now.

but right now I don't really care. I'll be free next weekend. And I have 4 topics I need to go through, and see who needs a PM etc. This topic is included. If you think you can do a better job, then please do apply for the job. I am tired of the constant fanwars over stupid issues. I plan to quit soon anyways. So when new mods come in, hopefully they will know better ji.

not just u i have gotten baseless PM from other mods too (that i dont even bother taking seriously anymore  so dont bother resending them) & i am not directing it just at you its something i noticed & i pointed it ou & u proved my point that mods dont have the time to sit & read 300+ post thus some of their warnings are unfair & I just pointed the unfairness of it out thats all & no i dont want the job & i hope the new mods have time in their hands to at least look at both sides & give warning to both sides 

Edited by MissIffiy - 20 March 2011 at 6:42pm
~*simran*~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Go to top