Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 (Page 112)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

and guess how i find out...?  it was when i couldn't click 'like' on your post....!   EmbarrassedLOL   even last time, i discovered it when i reached my max on your posts...! 

even after i complained... now, i can't even be bothered to jot down two lines in their silly suggestions topic when they can't take something in consideration...

Awwww... You LIKED my posts 50 times since morning.... Hug 

yeah, now i have to wait till tomorrow....!   EmbarrassedAngry

aap ki posts hi aise hain... HugHugHug

i should complain too... IF is conspiring against me....!   WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenMrsNealCaffrey-Mmmmm-ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone

Shabnam you are right!!! I cant believe you can actually self ban yourself...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsNealCaffrey-Mmmmm-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

Okay then, here I go - 

Maybe it's just me, but does anybody else here find it irrittating or annoying (cowardly too, in a sense) when fans of a celebrity ban themselves over petty debates or arguments? It's like after someone bans themselves, all some others can do is play the blame game..."oh she left because of you. oh you did this. are you happy now?" etc. etc. Like SERIOUSLY, why ban yourself just because a few members on a public forum do not like your favorite? It happened a few years ago too when many Shahid, Priyanka, and Deepika fans left I-F because of the flak they were getting for being a fan, and it happened today too.

All I'm trying to say is, WHY? WHY do you care if someone does not like the person you like in the same way? People will keep on talking, but that doesn't mean we should just give up and 'run away'. Plus, nobody is innocent. Many people make snidy remarks on a celebrity who they don't like on the first chance they get (lol who am I kidding...I do it too LOL). Both sides are to blame here.

Also, it's a total different case if someone self-bans themselves because of personal matters or studies and stuff like that. But banning yourself because you can't take the heat on a public forum? All I'm trying to say is...if you can't take the heat, then don't dish it out either because eventually, it'll come back to you (and I'm not blaming anyone specific here...it's just a general comment).

Whatever floats their boat I guess. 

Wacko

shabnam... i said the exact same line in another topic JUST NOW....!   EmbarrassedLOLLOL   i guess we are talking about the same person...

well, i wasn't here when the shahid priyanka thing happened so i don't know... but i know in this case, i know it was the fault of the other person... why are you making instigating comments in the first place...??   you KNOW it will cause arguments.... hadh hoti hai... phir why play the victim card later...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsNealCaffrey-Mmmmm-ruky786

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
who ran away shabnam

i dont find it silly if they run away or self ban..if they dont have time for online nonsense..or if it is really affecting them personally it is better to take a break...ive taken breaks too...

the only aspect that annoys me is the blame game...why blame others if some one left

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenTheDilettanteMrsNealCaffrey-Mmmmm-ruky786

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

who ran away shabnam

i dont find it silly if they run away or self ban..if they dont have time for online nonsense..or if it is really affecting them personally it is better to take a break...ive taken breaks too...

the only aspect that annoys me is the blame game...why blame others if some one left

well, sometimes blame games are inevitable if the others are at fault... all those topics people created about fans (who must not be named).... that is also blame...!

but why can't people see their own mistakes too... why blame others only when you are also at fault....??   Confused 

and i do not like people who pick on others for no reason... it's so immature....!!  

and i shall pm you...!!   Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettanteMrsNealCaffreyruky786petticoat

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I'm a DP, Shahid fan but you know what it doesn't bother me at all lol like as if I will try and self ban come on....I gotta move on and there is one thing that we all try and give the message and that is.... DO these CELEBS know WE exist? NO!!! So I find it pointless defending my fav now lol even though the odd occasion I did do a bit when it was PC and Kareena lol but the rest of celebs naaaaa.....dont bother me now

PS: Maddy seriously I have to give full credit to you telling gossip about SRK meri aankhen khul gayi hain lolLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenMrsNealCaffreyeraser

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenMrsNealCaffreyeraserruky786petticoat

Go to top