Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 (Page 110)

ROCKYYYY2 Groupbie
ROCKYYYY2
ROCKYYYY2

Joined: 11 February 2011
Posts: 124

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

morning rocky... kids ki choice, meri thodi hai... LOLLOL  
 
 
ruky... i LOVE rafi... he is awesome...  but aaj kal at home, i hardly have time to listen to the songs... but kishore and rafi top my list.... Big smile
 
Morning Sanam ! Big smile  .. idhar tho raat hogayi hai ... I am from Hyderabad (India).
I love Kishore da songs and always prefer old songs over the new ones !..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
ruky... that's so sweet.... Big smile   my dad has a really good voice too, but he doesn't sing anymore... i had a few cassettes with his voice, but i don't know where they are now...
 
rocky, kishore is great... i think most of us who grew up with the classics haven't warmed up too much to the newer songs... Embarrassed   upto 90s or 2000s ke songs i listen to... but now, i am completely out of touch ke kaun sa gaana hai aur kaun sa nahin... even among the handful of movies that i watch, i end up forwarding the songs... Embarrassed
 
it must be late naa over there... do you go to school (if you don't mind me asking...).... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ROCKYYYY2-Mmmmm-ruky786

ROCKYYYY2 Groupbie
ROCKYYYY2
ROCKYYYY2

Joined: 11 February 2011
Posts: 124

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

ruky... that's so sweet.... Big smile   my dad has a really good voice too, but he doesn't sing anymore... i had a few cassettes with his voice, but i don't know where they are now...
 
rocky, kishore is great... i think most of us who grew up with the classics haven't warmed up too much to the newer songs... Embarrassed   upto 90s or 2000s ke songs i listen to... but now, i am completely out of touch ke kaun sa gaana hai aur kaun sa nahin... even among the handful of movies that i watch, i end up forwarding the songs... Embarrassed
 
it must be late naa over there... do you go to school (if you don't mind me asking...).... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
I really wish to go to school .. lekin ab tho muje sirf teacher banke hi jaana padtha hai..
I had completed my Masters and In search of a Job.
here it is 9:28 PM. so it is not too late as I am not a school going kid !.
 
Very true abt songs.. many many movies I watch forwarding the songs . .. .
 
Sanam since howlong you are staying in US ..(if you don't mind me asking...).... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 


Edited by ROCKYYYY2 - 23 March 2011 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
been a while now... Embarrassed
 
ahh... and i mistook you for being quite young.... LOLLOL   best of luck on your job search... i hope you find something you're looking for...!   Smile
 
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ROCKYYYY2-Mmmmm-

ROCKYYYY2 Groupbie
ROCKYYYY2
ROCKYYYY2

Joined: 11 February 2011
Posts: 124

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

been a while now... Embarrassed
 
ahh... and i mistook you for being quite young.... LOLLOL   best of luck on your job search... i hope you find something you're looking for...!   Smile
 
 
Thank you Sanam Ji  !! Big smile   Lekin dil tho bacha hai ji !!!.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 50 times in last 24 hours.

 
look at this... they still have this stupid rule... Angry  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Joined: 25 January 2008
Posts: 16955

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 50 times in last 24 hours.

 
look at this... they still have this stupid rule... Angry  
 
LOL... N... Do they still have it... LOL 
MrsNealCaffrey IF-Rockerz

Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 7517

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Bollywood male dominated? - Why Bollywood Sucks

2 3 4

Author: Neetu_PB_lover   Replies: 24   Views: 19905

Neetu_PB_lover 24 19905 14 February 2012 at 11:03pm by MoviezAdda
Bollywood disabilities, Bollywood Sick Actors

Author: DB_reloaded   Replies: 0   Views: 11371

DB_reloaded 0 11371 23 February 2010 at 8:44pm by DB_reloaded
Bollywood Special Cosmos 20 Stylish Bollywood Gals

2

Author: Sneh-Jiwan   Replies: 15   Views: 14945

Sneh-Jiwan 15 14945 15 September 2009 at 2:08am by Onyx.
Funny Bollywood Facts of Bollywood movies

Author: itra   Replies: 9   Views: 20444

itra 9 20444 16 April 2008 at 12:20pm by AmritaRao-Nina
'Derriere Bollywood new Bollywood belly'

Author: missy14   Replies: 0   Views: 7546

missy14 0 7546 29 December 2007 at 6:27am by missy14

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index