Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the info Maya and Shab!

As for privacy. I have some members on IF whom I really trust wholeheartedly so I dont mind adding them on facebook or msn. But that doesnt go for everyone, I know people go around exchanging facebook ids publicly. That's a big no no.
Originally posted by ruky786

Oh yh Shabnam yh yh....I remember some members got stalked didn't they? BollywoodCynic is hilarious I have twitter as well and love following herπŸ˜†

isnt that an IF member???

πŸ˜†

people stalked IF members to FB , got their pictures..posted it in the forum and commented o hw ugly they look

I only have MSN and Twitter lol....Juhi Chawla actually replied to me lol I was like wow....but Twitter is fun at times but MSN well dont speak to my friends that much I guess MSN is boring for me
Originally posted by bandicoot

πŸ˜†

people stalked IF members to FB , got their pictures..posted it in the forum and commented o hw ugly they look

Yh it is....I know who it is lolπŸ˜† I love it!!! And the picture is too funny!!!🀣
i hve gtalk...msn i made only fr IF friends..,..login nw and then..i think it is better that way

my twitter is almost related to my work..wouldnt want to mess up with Bwood trash...i do discuss movies though...just so it doesnt look like a bot..lol
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
i don't know WHY people would stalk other people on facebook or twitter or msn... that's why i have a completely different ID for my msn... not that i use it... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   but still, maybe someday i might...

and i agree with eraser.... and you never know who is reading which comment of yours... you should never give out any personal information on the net....!!

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜•

πŸ˜•

🀣
OMG Caro really? They actually did that!!! That is disgusting!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

i hve gtalk...msn i made only fr IF friends..,..login nw and then..i think it is better that way

my twitter is almost related to my work..wouldnt want to mess up with Bwood trash...i do discuss movies though...just so it doesnt look like a bot..lol

Same here. I don't want anyone to know the real me. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

i don't know WHY people would stalk other people on facebook or twitter or msn... that's why i have a completely different ID for my msn... not that i use it... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   but still, maybe someday i might...

and i agree with eraser.... and you never know who is reading which comment of yours... you should never give out any personal information on the net....!!

i dont know ji but ppl stalk for fun i guess...too bored...

i was telling shabnam the other day..i get so many weird invites on FB from star one show fans...they even have the shownames as their ids...

that was one of the reasons i changed my IF Id!