Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Dexter, Caro, and Maya....apparently lovePC banned herself.

Lol Nutkacheen....yeah I guess we are talking about the same person. I don't know what exactly took place this time, but I'm just saying in general...why play the blame game and "run away?" Like I said, nobody is innocent here.

Caro...I do agree with you to a great extent. I guess I just can't have empathy for people who let these petty debates on an online forum like I-F effect them personally. A celebrity is a celebrity, so why do people take it so personally? Different strokes for different folks I guess. 

Ruky...I self-banned myself a while back too, but only for personal reasons. After that I requested to the moderators to un-ban me, and here I am now lol.

And Maya....I always thought why you left in the first place! But now you're back with a new id, so it's all good. πŸ˜†

Being a moderator on I-F or on any other forum on he internet = a big no for me. Gotta give it to you since you handled it when you did, and I appreciate the moderators of this forum too (at least the ones who are active). πŸ˜³
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Ruky...I self-banned myself a while back too, but only for personal reasons. After that I requested to the moderators to un-ban me, and here I am now lol.

Shabbo: Were you Attitude.Ash on KYPH forum?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€—so glad you are back!!! I have heard a lot of stuff but wont mention it here as we are not supposed to mention it but wow looking back at the past made me realise glad I found myself a home in this forum😳
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
laugh at me

but there was one day one character in a show forum bashed me that i got ridiculously upset....i wanted to leave IF..but you know why spoil my fun because one some bad chewing gum..atleast that was the logic...

doesnt matter...u meet worse characters in real life

maybe they cant take it anymore..maybe they dont want to bother..or in some cases, you know it ahs affected personal safety on IF

either way it is silly...

maya
mod? i wouldnt have pegged u at that...but then i knw people who were coolbies and other stuff in 2006 range..they all were disappointed with what IF eventually became
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Shabbo: Were you Attitude.Ash on KYPH forum?

Nope! When I say I banned myself a while back, I mean around last year. After than, I GOT banned by the moderator because of the forum that shall not be named. πŸ˜†

indn inn0cence has been my one and only username on I-F since I joined (well, initially it was indiangirl or something like that the first year, but then I changed it to this).

In the KYPH forum I was just a mute spectator to all the drama that took place. That forum was WILD. πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah, but i can't blame people who leave because others are being harsh on them, that too when they aren't at fault... it's stupid... i had people making snide comments at me, and that was not cool at all... i have never crossed my line in an argument, but i guess it's too much to expect from others... even in real life, i won't talk to such people... i hate being hounded by some stupid fans who took offense to my comments that i made about their favourites... that's one of the reasons i left earlier...

i had neither the time nor the patience to deal with such nonsense... but in the end, i won't keep blaming all the fans... everyone is different...

i don't like staying in negative places, so i can understand why some people would leave...

yep, being a mod is tough... nobody listens and nobody is ready to accept their fault... and then they blame the mods... it's a thankless job... i feel bad for simran and swati sometimes.... we all have enough things in our life going on without all these squabbles on IF to worry about....!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I definitely do have a lot on my plate but lately I have been trying to cut down coming on IF lol...have to it's my last year at college and Insha Allah want to go to university so need to make sure that I get the grades instead of coming on for so many hours lol
Caro...I actually love your 'chewing gum' logic...that's the right way to go.

But I gotta say, one thing on I-F that is HIGHLY bothersome to me is the invasion of privacy (a member has done it with me). I always say...what happens on I-F, should stay on I-F. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
man seriously people need to stop giving less importance to things that really dont matter

thanks shabzz

as for banning them..a lot of people take quiet exists..

i have a strange conspiracy theory that people want the forum to remember them for a long time and hence take dramatic exits..

ive shown u guys the dramatic "illness/death" waali posts from mjht right

too filmy man

Hi everyone!

Shab and Maya, how were you able to contact the mods while you were banned? I couldnt even contact the GMs..πŸ˜•