Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
None for today Xeta!!
But I asked a friend to say 'Sakina' :P
after all I am planning to my first girl that :D
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Morning πŸ˜Š and afternoon (well it's afternoon in England lol)

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Hey Sanam. 😊Have not seen you around either. How are you and the kids? πŸ€—

Eh...I'm fine, too much work and studying to do and not enough time to procrastinate.πŸ˜† I was up till 2 last night trying to study, but instead I taunted Sonam Kapoor on her twitter page. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now I'm hyper on doubleshot starbucks.πŸ˜†

all is good... πŸ˜ƒ   hey, even i started my courses... so i'll be in the same boat by coming week... i have tons to read....!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜†   i'm so out of habit... Embarrassed

i've missed you... and i keep on missing simran and others in the evening too...

best of luck in your studies... πŸ€—πŸ€—   starbucks... chalo... coffee was my best friend when i was in uni....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: KatForeva

None for today Xeta!!

Arre wah....already planning names for children? πŸ˜† Are you even legal to fantasize? πŸ˜‰
Sakina...where is she these days, have not seen anybody drooling over Kapoor ladla lately.

Morning Ruky😊
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

None for today Xeta!!

awww, are you...?   πŸ˜ƒ    that is so adorable...!   πŸ˜ƒ

waise, where is humaari sakina, aaj kal...

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

all is good... πŸ˜ƒ   hey, even i started my courses... so i'll be in the same boat by coming week... i have tons to read....!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜†   i'm so out of habit... 😳

i've missed you... and i keep on missing simran and others in the evening too...

best of luck in your studies... πŸ€—πŸ€—   starbucks... chalo... coffee was my best friend when i was in uni....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You start next week? Goodluck! I'm sure you'll do great. πŸ€— Thank you. And no worries, if you need a break, IF hain na. We can all procrastinate together. πŸ˜† 
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
i really liked a name when i was in high school... and always thought i'll name my child that... but in the end, i chose completely different names for my kids....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

life doesn't always work out the way you think.... still... i like the names i chose now.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Xeta...I didn't know there is an age for that :P
@ Sanam ji - thank you :)

Sakina...I don't know....we talk through PM through the week but she never posts :(
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Morning XetaπŸ€— I love reading yours and Shee's little talks I find it hilariousπŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

You start next week? Goodluck! I'm sure you'll do great. πŸ€— Thank you. And no worries, if you need a break, IF hain na. We can all procrastinate together. πŸ˜† 

yeah, some of the topics are great for laughs... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   and i love this chit chat corner... πŸ˜ƒ   it's awesome...

thanks... i hope so...  padhai se pehle procrastinate karo aur phir padhai ke waqt bhi procrastinate karo aur probably after graduation bhi procrastinate karo... thankfully, hubby ji has taken up the charge to teach the kids... un ko practice karaana bhi ek kaam hai...!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†