Posted: 13 years ago
Ania, how much you wanna bet that fan is Arbaaz Khan? He keeps calling Salman "bhai" so I think that's a huge giveaway ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
haha...eraser you rock...I tend to take some of these people too seriously but members like you always make me laugh & forget
^^ Fo' sho!
After reading your predicament on dear younger brother's presence, my doubts only grew bigger.

Bhai you rock bhai...apun ka bhai watt laga dala sab ki. Drunk driving aur physical abuse kis balah ka naam hai apun ke bhai ko kia pata....bhai to ek dum debaaaang mafik hai kiya! 😆😆😆
Thank you Khushian, those are very kind words.🤗   Love having you around as well!

Ania, it wasnt me who teased the thought of him being Arbaaz Khan, it was someone else. It's hilarious nonetheless ðŸ˜†
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago
Ahh, I see. I skipped alot of pages....you can say I only looked at a few but that was enough to get the whole arguments being made.
The most ridiculous one was on drunk driving defense. kuhrayzayy!

BTW, I'm in LOVEEEE with Aisha's music/songs.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub-QbqvTrmc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D49AG7X_ZGs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL][/YOUTUBE]
Edited by --ania-- - 13 years ago
haha and then i think mogli said here comes sohail khan...
but i am happy for goneforever...she probably got most hits on this topic🥳
Khushian - Mogli's comment literally made me ROFLMAO ðŸ˜†

Ania - I love gal mitthi mitthi bol but havent listened to the other songs. Will do now. 
i absolutely love gal mitthi bol...have u guys watched aisha?
Nope I havent seen Aisha. Chick flicks are not my cup of tea and neither is Sonam Kapoor. I'm looking fwd to Mausam though. 
Khushian- Yes, I just watched it yesterday, quite randomly. I liked the overall feel of the movie, alot of the things, sparing Sonam's acting ofcourse.

Eraser- It has a really good feel to it....it doesn't get cheesy until the very end. Plus, Sonam was the most irritating thing ....she could NOT for the love of God, get her expressions right....her solo scene at the end was a disaster. Her dialogue delivery is so plain as if shez reading out the dialogues from cue cards. However, Abhay really made the chemistry work btw them. I love the songs.....they are all good.

Oh I wanted to add, Aisha was supposed to be the "legal" imitation/copy of Emma...however, it sucked when it came to keeping the storyline the same to make an impactful climax. 🤢
Edited by --ania-- - 13 years ago