Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 12 - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
@shee-The other mods have quit, with one being a self-ban ji. Nina quit b/c of studies etc.
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

who 😲

ask ruky. I don't know anything.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

@shee-The other mods have quit, with one being a self-ban ji. Nina quit b/c of studies etc.

Hello Simranji sorry for discussing about it if it's not allowed but wow never knew a mod can ban themselves😕
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ruky786

Remember how we had six moderators in this section now we have five:

AmritaRao-Nina was banned I noticed it last month but didn't mention because didn't think anyone would notice😆

oh okay didnt notice we had that many mods 😆
Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
^^^^If regular members can get themselves banned, then why not mods ji?

3 quotes please...it can be annoying for some people to load the page ji
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't know Simranji but don't blame her, glad she's taking her time on her studies :)
I forgot to reply to the following lol

@Anchal-Haye, I was that when I first started watching Asian dramas ji. I'd finish 30 episode dramas in 2 days LOL....Even during uni time. Phir I was like not happening ji......and then I finally stopped. Ania got me into them again....so I blame her LOL

@Ania-Isliye na, I've slowed down on my speed. I don't sit long stretches anymore ji. Well if I can help it lol.

@Himani-Sigh...too many adorable guys to choose from...I prefer swinging rather than being a fan ji.

You need too much energy to be a fan....be able to defend with the same energy every single time ji. I got tired of defending Priyanka's statement after 4 posts. Then same thing happened when I defended Kareena. I got tired lol.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well u closed the other topic i will post here 
Filmi said it in his post that it was an old article but why was it ignored & he was going through defending salman maybe to extremely but the mocking post by crystal & mogliF21 were ignored yeah i know u will say why didn't i report it thats the main problem the mods get a crying report & they base their assumption on that one report instead of going through the entire thread and seeing both sides the discussion was going okay until the mocking started & no i didn't just see how one sided this forum is just from today's salman topic i got so many baseless PM bc of this report button that has the mods sending me warning seeing only one side of it 

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

well u closed the other topic i will post here 

Filmi said it in his post that it was an old article but why was it ignored & he was going through defending salman maybe to extremely but the mocking post by crystal & mogliF21 were ignored yeah i know u will say why didn't i report it thats the main problem the mods get a crying report & they base their assumption on that one report instead of going through the entire thread and seeing both sides the discussion was going okay until the mocking started & no i didn't just see how one sided this forum is just from today's salman topic i got so many baseless PM bc of this report button that has the mods sending me warning seeing only one side of it 

Okay lets see ji. When I see a post that is reported, I go to the very first page, and read every single post. I have spent 2 hours on average on some topics to give both sides a chance. I don't just read the one post that is reported, I sit there reading 40 pages of "discussion". Then I write notes for each individual. Now I have exams coming....something that actually effects my life in a big way. So yes, I don't have the time to sit here and read through pages to see what it's really about or if the post was indirectly mocking, bashing etc. When I posted my casual warning; two posts were reported. I read the 2 pages prior and let it be. I will apologize that I did not go through the whole topic like I always do, but I don't have time.

Do you think I get paid for this ji? Do I need to go and read 300 replies to a post? Do I need to take extra time in trying to be fair? Nopes.

And please tell me when have I ever PMed you about issues ji? Really now. What baseless PM have I sent to you? If you want, I can resend all the PMs I have sent you. Then we can decide which ones were baseless. Okay ji? From what I remember, I sent an apology your way when I found out that a fan herself had called a certain actress that term, and you had not started it. So yes, that is very baseless ji.

The amount of time I have given this forum equals the amount of time I study; which is a lot of hours. From what I believe, I have given this section more of my time than it deserves. If I only looked at reports and just warned; half of you would have been banned by now.

I'm sorry, but right now I don't really care. I'll be free next weekend. And I have 4 topics I need to go through, and see who needs a PM etc. This topic is included. If you think you can do a better job, then please do apply for the job. I am tired of the constant fanwars over stupid issues. I plan to quit soon anyways. So when new mods come in, hopefully they will know better ji.