Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I don't expect much from idiots like KRK. Usually, laugh and ignore them. But insensitivity of so-called educated jingoists saddens me. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gil-asakawa/some-people-think-japans-_b_836183.html

I agree. IMO, KRK says these things out of ignorance not malice, so I don't care how insensitive he is about serious issues. He's funny, I laugh at his cracks and forget it. The pseudo intellects are more of a problem. 
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Did you guys read what KRK had said on Twitter?

He has now deleted this by saying his frioend wrote this

@kamaalrkhan Japan was 1st 2 ban hijaab & 1st country to tear pages of Quran so this is azaab from Allah for Japan.

I bad mouthed him so badly, he has now blocked me.

What a **** idiot.

aapko gaali nehi di!😲

i once opened his twitter page. the first three tweets were replies to his "fans".  i was shocked; he was swearing mo fo😑 types... 

so, i didn't go deeper... πŸ€’

Lol...I wish you guys didn't quote so much ji

Profanity not allowed, girls...I know at times it feels like the right way to express our feelings, and I'd do the same...it's not allowed here ji. Sorry.

I had a question to ask you guys. What do you think of temporary bans? Warning levels seem to just an accessory for many people lol. So I was wondering about banning people who don't listen for 2 weeks or something. I think it would be better than trying to get members to listen, and I don't know..mix it up? lol

Though yesterday, according to some, was an exception b/c of PMS LOL.
deepey thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Lol...I wish you guys didn't quote so much ji

Profanity not allowed, girls...I know at times it feels like the right way to express our feelings, and I'd do the same...it's not allowed here ji. Sorry.

I had a question to ask you guys. What do you think of temporary bans? Warning levels seem to just an accessory for many people lol. So I was wondering about banning people who don't listen for 2 weeks or something. I think it would be better than trying to get members to listen, and I don't know..mix it up? lol

Though yesterday, according to some, was an exception b/c of PMS LOL.

ban them all =P
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bappi Da is a classic case 🀣🀣🀣 KRK beats him 🀣
The Japan comment was a low though.

Simran! I am on break now πŸ₯³
What are the good K-dramas? πŸ˜†

Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
Temporary bans are the worst! Ban karna hai toh full on ban karo. I once got banned from a forum for 3 days. Everytime I'd go there to try to post, a huge sign would "you are not allowed to post for 72 hours". So frustrating.  Its effective though...if thats the idea. πŸ˜† Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
@deepey-Oh I wish I could ban some ji. I really do lol

@Himani-Yaaayyyyyyy. Coffee Prince...........Boys Over Flowers seems to be the one everyone starts with....Full House....My Girl.....My Princess.....

T-drama mein Fated to Love You....enough to last you na ji? lol

@Xeta-If you hate them na....I'm so for it LOL....No ji....I am just tired of the kind of replies I get back for telling people to actually pretend to be nice lol. I think it'll be very effective πŸ˜†
deepey thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

@deepey-Oh I wish I could ban some ji. I really do lol

Why can't you then? I think you should utilize your power!!! Plus people are so out of control on this forum!! Teenagers are way crazier than what we used to be =P And all these Rated R remarks and just making up **** on actors is like WOW lol.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmm.... well... i don't think you can use something as an excuse for a behaviour that persists for more than a week....!   πŸ˜‰

and secondly, i think it's a great idea.. definitely should be implemented....!