Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Change in timing slots! (Page 2)

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I also feel extremely unhappy  they did it to a show like Bidaaii,
The post leap had a lot of story left, any time slot I think Bidaaii would still be no 1 with awesome actors and the way they deliver the dialogues the storyline would have made a great impact on TRP's and people would have enjoyed Angini jodi and also gievn a digferent spectrum to alekh and saakshi's story

Second chance in  love and future together  showing a realiustic appriach would  do wonders and  people would  say these  stories  are so real to life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

I also feel extremely unhappy  they did it to a show like Bidaaii,
The post leap had a lot of story left, any time slot I think Bidaaii would still be no 1 with awesome actors and the way they deliver the dialogues the storyline would have made a great impact on TRP's and people would have enjoyed Angini jodi and also gievn a digferent spectrum to alekh and saakshi's story

Second chance in  love and future together  showing a realiustic appriach would  do wonders and  people would  say these  stories  are so real to life
No doubt, the Saakshi drag went on too long , it could have cut down
The 1 month they had a lot to  show but tehy raced, instead if they had slowed down there and  given imprtance to  the alkeh and saakshi realstionship  in more depth , as they could habe show her redeem well and Alkeh accept her

Similarly with Ragini , I liked the way Vasu  was remembereing the insults she pushed on Anmol and she was going on gult trip.

If they could have shown Ragini  think about Anmol and the importance of him in her life her persoanl life  there would be a smoother scene  developed, inspite of his past coming there would be a greater  spectrum to analysze second chances in love understanding for Ragini herself what she wants ..

The time slot would have worked for any slot for them or swapped shows which were  really not picking up on charts completion with otehr channels and boosting Bidaaii in that time slot

It would have been so wonderful to have good closures to many loop holes

Go to top