India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi, shame; Viren, shame (Page 6)

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
dats one good thing about ccbm they dont stretch one track like a chewing gum but sometimes its annoying coz den they leave us guessing about logic behind it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anuragtani4eversanjanasiriRahm

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

Oh definitely. I'm glad Nivi spoke her mind.. for once!! She told them how she clearly felt esp Viren which I was scared she wouldn't do since the previous epi showed her avoiding him.

Inorite?!?! The CTs may have brain farts from time to time but when they pull through like they did today, it makes me forget my past frustrations and think, "Chalo, abh kuch acha honay wala hai."

Yes. As long as they pull through and don't make a complete mess of things, I'm good, lol and oh as long as they make Kinshuk take off his shirt, I'm very good!

Oh my god, don't make me have a heart attack just thinking about it!! WinkLOL

I still remember when I read the written update here about how Viren was shirtless and I was like, "Oh my, I need to see some of that eye candy." I quickly went to youtube just to see it. EmbarrassedDay DreamingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiri

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I know!! But I always thought that Viren wanted attention and if he was shown a bit of love, he would come running which is what ended up happening!

That's true. But it could have been a bit better so that it didn't look silly. Ah well, what's been done has been done. Like you said, let's live and let live.Smile

sanjanasiri

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thank you for changing the title both are to be blamed for hteir failed marriage

sanjanasiri

sanjanasiri Groupbie
sanjanasiri
sanjanasiri

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
nivi ne viren se kahatha  "hamari shaadi ke pehle tum jante hu meri puri sachayi" it means that he knows everything and also married her..
but she doesnt know anything abt viren...
she sirf itna jantha hu ki vo nivi se pyaar kartha tha our isley vus se shaadi kar liya"
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hmm i know viren used nivi but what made him do this ? if u see his childhood..it was soo bad...he could not even enjoy the things that a child enjoys during his/ her childhood...he was away from the family for so many years..that made a huge impact on his mind...and he always thought that it was sid who was behind all this...y should not he think like that..after all he is a kid...so when he came back to shimla..there was only one thing that was going in his mind that however i have to show sid those days, that pain  which i have been through...so he thought of using her...and when he saw the love his family has for him...hes heart melted coz he had had never seen this side of his family before...i know viren has hurt nivi a lot but she herself said that she understood him but today she pointed finger at viren...guys m not defending him but just trying to say that he dint really use her..it was all his anger that made him do that...it was not the real kind, nice viren who  did this.
this is ma point of view if anyone disagrees i dont mind coz there is difference of opinion. Smile

P.S - i spoke in viren's favor coz  i know a person personally who has gone through such a bad phase in life. Smile
Dont misunderstand me !! Embarrassed

Edited by aahana1 - 16 March 2011 at 12:45pm

VarshaLuvsArjun

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Seriously, what is Nivi talking about? She didn't marry Viren for the right reasons. She married him so that Sid and Divya's marriage would be saved. She ALSO married for the wrong reasons and her part of the marriage was a lie too, farq sirf itna hai ke Viren knew why she married him and she didn't know why he married her.

The point is they both started the marriage on wrong grounds and she only pointed her finger at Viren today. Yes, Viren is to blame for what he did. I'm not taking away from that and Nivi's decision to leave is correct, but when she questioned Viren, she only pointed at him. I know she told Dadashaheb not to blame Viren, but she blamed him before she left.

My point is both are to blame. They both married for the wrong reasons, but somewhere along the line, Nivi started feeling differently. They both actually love each other and they both need some (hopefully short) time apart to realize that they are perfect together and that they complete one another.

completely agree with u dear!!!!!!!!!!
hope they reunite soon............Smile
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
just can't understand y viren draggd nivi into all of dis..vo bechari tho isme kahi tha hi nahi...all d tim he used nivi,nivi se zyada kisi ko dard hua hi nahi..
@aahana..u may hv ur reasons,bt Ican't justify viren 4 watever he did...

Go to top