Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi, shame; Viren, shame (Page 4)

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Glad u did not think we were attacking Wink. We understood that u misunderstood LOL

LOL

When it comes to NivRen, we're all understanding. So much so that we go to many lengths to find explanations of things that are obvious messes of the CTs. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgina24ShayafanRahm

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
even i luved da episode even though it was a sad one but a very logical one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuragtani4everShayafan

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

I understand. I misunderstood what Nivi meant when she said she entered the marriage forgetting everything.  Thanks and I didn't feel you guys were attacking me at all. :)

Smile I'm glad. I just didn't want you to feel hurt because of misunderstandings.

On another note, I'm rather happy with the CTs today. LOL For once we heard a clear-cut explanation instead of us having to assume things.

Oh definitely. I'm glad Nivi spoke her mind.. for once!! She told them how she clearly felt esp Viren which I was scared she wouldn't do since the previous epi showed her avoiding him.

anuragtani4everShayafan

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Glad u did not think we were attacking Wink. We understood that u misunderstood LOL

LOL

When it comes to NivRen, we're all understanding. So much so that we go to many lengths to find explanations of things that are obvious messes of the CTs. LOL
im more of a nivi fan(dat doesnt mean im not a nivren fan) so tried to explain logic behind her ways LOL

ShayafanRahm

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

LOL

LOL

The whole Viren taking revenge was so illogical, but I remember trying to understand why Viren was doing it. I remember explaining the pain he was going through. It all seems rather silly now. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Originally posted by Rahm

I would never think a difference of opinion is an attack. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Smile

It's so nice to be able to just talk.. usually it turns into arguments when difference of opinions are brought. Glad this forum has sane adults! Smile LOL

I'm glad that you're a sane adult because you think that a difference of opinion is just a difference of opinion. And that's what makes you awesome. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgina24Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

I understand. I misunderstood what Nivi meant when she said she entered the marriage forgetting everything.  Thanks and I didn't feel you guys were attacking me at all. :)

Smile I'm glad. I just didn't want you to feel hurt because of misunderstandings.

On another note, I'm rather happy with the CTs today. LOL For once we heard a clear-cut explanation instead of us having to assume things.

Seriously Priya today was one day where the CT's did a complete job of explaining things and did not leave it upto us poor viewers to analyse and understand things...Big smile
Normally it so happens that we viewers discuss amongst ourselves and clarify things to each other which is actually CT's job...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgina24daffodils06gmann2010Rahm

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rahm

I would never think a difference of opinion is an attack. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Smile

It's so nice to be able to just talk.. usually it turns into arguments when difference of opinions are brought. Glad this forum has sane adults! Smile LOL

I'm glad that you're a sane adult because you think that a difference of opinion is just a difference of opinion. And that's what makes you awesome. Hug

Thank you! Hug

It's really nice to be part of a forum where things don't turn into heated arguments like the other forums here. I've always said live and let live.

gina24Shayafan

Go to top