Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi, shame; Viren, shame (Page 3)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

I couldn't think of anything else as the title.

I'm not saying this to be mean. :( You guys are misunderstanding me. I'm just trying to say that when Nivi said that she forgot everything (meaning her past) when she married Viren, it's not right. She took time to accept Viren and forget her past.

I think the creatives are messing up in their writing.

Rahm i think u misunderstood her statement. When she said that she forgot everything she was talking that she forgot abt her past once she started accepting their relationship. Relationship is not only abt getting close physically. she had started feeling for him a bit before the HM episode..
Hope i made sense Wink

Moreover Sid was anyway out of her mind when she decided to unite sid-divya... She wanted time to accept Viren in her life as hubby and she wasn;t taking time to forget Sid...

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 16 March 2011 at 10:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgina24vids08gmann2010Rahm

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Though she didnt right away accept Viren she never looked sid as her love she always looked him as divya's husband after the marriage I think she meant her love and the feelings she was ready to give up which she had for Sid when she told Viren that she left her past behind... 

Hope I made my point clear sorry if not as I'm weak in expressing myselfSmile..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumvids08Shayafangmann2010Rahm

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

@ Rahm,

I think you're misunderstanding the others. They understand what you're saying but they're also trying to show you where they think you are wrong in your logic.

Personally, I agree with their views. It's true that Nivi didn't enter the marriage because of the "right" reasons. She also was using Viren to get Sid and Divya together. And Viren was well aware of that. In fact, he was the one who kept nudging her into marrying him even knowing her reasons. So there was honesty on Nivi's part when they started their new relationship. And after marriage, she kept her distance from him as well (for example, separate beds, not showing romantic affection when she didn't have any for him, etc, etc.). Viren, on the other hand, used her. He married her for his selfish reasons and didn't even inform her. Of course one can argue that it would stupid of him to inform her of that for obvious reasons. But still. He started their relationship with dishonesty. She didn't. And that's where the difference truly matters.

I hope that made sense to you. ANd i hope you see that we're not attacking or being rude to you. Just trying to point, in probably not so wonderful words, that we think you're wrong.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgina24vids08Shayafanaysha1989daffodils06gmann2010Rahm

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

@ Rahm,

I think you're misunderstanding the others. They understand what you're saying but they're also trying to show you where they think you are wrong in your logic.

Personally, I agree with their views. It's true that Nivi didn't enter the marriage because of the "right" reasons. She also was using Viren to get Sid and Divya together. And Viren was well aware of that. In fact, he was the one who kept nudging her into marrying him even knowing her reasons. So there was honesty on Nivi's part when they started their new relationship. And after marriage, she kept her distance from him as well (for example, separate beds, not showing romantic affection when she didn't have any for him, etc, etc.). Viren, on the other hand, used her. He married her for his selfish reasons and didn't even inform her. Of course one can argue that it would stupid of him to inform her of that for obvious reasons. But still. He started their relationship with dishonesty. She didn't. And that's where the difference truly matters.

I hope that made sense to you. ANd i hope you see that we're not attacking or being rude to you. Just trying to point, in probably not so wonderful words, that we think you're wrong.
totally agree you explained our views clearly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

@ Rahm,

I understand. I misunderstood what Nivi meant when she said she entered the marriage forgetting everything.  Thanks and I didn't feel you guys were attacking me at all. :)

Edited by Rahm - 16 March 2011 at 10:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumanuragtani4evergina24vids08Shayafanaysha1989daffodils06

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Glad u did not think we were attacking Wink. We understood that u misunderstood LOL

Cheers!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumanuragtani4evergina24

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I understand. I misunderstood what Nivi meant when she said she entered the marriage forgetting everything.  Thanks and I didn't feel you guys were attacking me at all. :)

Smile I'm glad. I just didn't want you to feel hurt because of misunderstandings.

On another note, I'm rather happy with the CTs today. LOL For once we heard a clear-cut explanation instead of us having to assume things.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgina24Shayafangmann2010

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I would never think a difference of opinion is an attack. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Smile

It's so nice to be able to just talk.. usually it turns into arguments when difference of opinions are brought. Glad this forum has sane adults! Smile LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumShayafangmann2010

Go to top