Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi, shame; Viren, shame (Page 2)

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Guys, you misunderstand me

I'm not saying that what Nivi did was worse than Viren. What Viren did was the worst thing! And I'm not saying Nivi should have brought out the truth of Sid-Divya.

I only have issues with Nivi saying that she forgot everything and came into the marriage. That's not right. She didn't accept Viren as her husband right away. It took time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I think ur title is bit harsh RahmCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I couldn't think of anything else as the title.

I'm not saying this to be mean. :( You guys are misunderstanding me. I'm just trying to say that when Nivi said that she forgot everything (meaning her past) when she married Viren, it's not right. She took time to accept Viren and forget her past.

I think the creatives are messing up in their writing.

Edited by Rahm - 16 March 2011 at 10:20am
gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

I'm not saying that what Nivi did was worse than Viren. What Viren did was the worst thing! And I'm not saying Nivi should have brought out the truth of Sid-Divya.

I only have issues with Nivi saying that she forgot everything and came into the marriage. That's not right. She didn't accept Viren as her husband right away. It took time.
ya she took time but she gave her marriage 100% effort she even made it clear to viren dat she needed time and it was not like she was using viren coz even after knowing the reason behind her agreement to marriage vrien had no objection but viren used her for wrong purpose and she didnt knew abt it 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumvids08Shayafangmann2010Rahm

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

I think ur title is bit harsh RahmCry
Agree Sneha, it should be shame Viren not Nivi. She got married to Viren because she wanted Sid and Divya together, but she was open about it, Viren stabbed in back. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafandaffodils06

gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gina24

ya she took time but she gave her marriage 100% effort she even made it clear to viren dat she needed time and it was not like she was using viren coz even after knowing the reason behind her agreement to marriage vrien had no objection but viren used her for wrong purpose and she didnt knew abt it 
sry if it seems a bit rude just making a point hope u dont take it the other waySmile
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Guys, I'm talking about WHY she married! She didn't marry Viren out of love or anything like that. She married because she wanted Divya to be happy and to claim in front of everyone that she forgot everything WHEN she married is wrong. Maybe this is a blooper.
gina24 Goldie
gina24
gina24

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Guys, I'm talking about WHY she married! She didn't marry Viren out of love or anything like that. She married because she wanted Divya to be happy and to claim in front of everyone that she forgot everything WHEN she married is wrong. Maybe this is a blooper.
i agree but it was for a good purpose (according to nivi atleast coz she wantd happiness for divya)
and viren knew about it but later she did realised her duty as a wife and dil of her husbands family but not viren even after knowing wat a pure person nivi is he didnt had a slightest guilt abt using nivi sry agn if it seems rude

Go to top