Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PINKY04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey dear I just caught up with ur FF and its very wel written!
U r an awsum writer:)
plzzz add me in ur pm list!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jannat4ever

hey people...
i hv only started thinking abt the update...and very confused...lollz...so will update on Sunday may be an installment on Saturday...til den hv patience yar...😳

Take care
Lots of love
jannat...

patience rakh rakh kar patient ban gyi hoon main ..zara jaldi aana😆
waiting for  saturday - sunday eagerly
😛
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sjain

patience rakh rakh kar patient ban gyi hoon main ..zara jaldi aana😆
waiting for  saturday - sunday eagerly
😛

Agree with you yaar...Don't know Mam update kab  dengi...😕

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Agree with you yaar...Don't know Mam update kab  dengi...😕

oye my so very eager buddies...😉
so sorry but i m not updating today yar...writer in me  is sleeping i think so...😕
no ideas wat to right or how to ... i dont know......so rather than posting crap i m trying to write anything normal...
plz give me time i dont know when but will try to post as soon i right something nice...

lots of love
jannat

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

oye my so very eager buddies...😉
so sorry but i m not updating today yar...writer in me  is sleeping i think so...😕
no ideas wat to right or how to ... i dont know......so rather than posting crap i m trying to write anything normal...
plz give me time i dont know when but will try to post as soon i right something nice...

lots of love
jannat

suffering from writer's block ..AAHHH its okyy relaxx..
write wen u feel like..CHILLL :P

..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

awesome ff...plz cont. soon

shonadesire thumbnail

hey people...
i hv only started thinking abt the update...and very confused...lollz...so will update on Sunday may be an installment on Saturday...til den hv patience yar...😳

Take care
Lots of love
jannat...

yaar saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday sab chale gaye...ab to update kar dijiye...u know kal phir se saturday aayega😡

Originally posted by: shilpI007

yaar saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday sab chale gaye...ab to update kar dijiye...u know kal phir se saturday aayega😡

sorry for the delay love...😳
will update an installment today...
😛

Edited by jannat4ever - 12 years ago

Part - 16

Authentic Beginning Of Honeymoon

Installment - 1

When I was busy with the shock he went on driver seat….and started the car

I saw him Turing the car to totally an opposite road of OUR house

I looked at him and wondered …………..where the hell he is taking me???????????

The cool breeze of air was touching my face faintly……... Rather than talking to him….or I say rather than creating more problems for him I preferred staying quite while he was driving I looked out of window to see the beautiful views……while our car moved in full speed on the empty road

I'm still unaware of the fact where he is taking me…….i don't know and the truth is I really don't want to know…. I don't have the strength to hear him yelling on me……of course he won't answer me nicely at all and after a lot of begging to my self-conscious I have accepted this fact……happily or sadly I have to stay with him by hook or by crook doesn't matters…….which hurts a lot…but i can't run away from the truth whole my life ………can i???

Life is a roller coaster ride full of ups and downs……. Surprises and nightmares

we are in car from past 2 hours… but haven't talked at all...everything has changed so much...and the worst part is Armaan is the one who has changed the most….

Armaan who could talk to Riddhima constantly for long hours……..now hates her mare presence….

She looked at the road and sighed….street lights were making the view more beautiful….. Slowly she felt her eyes becoming heavy coz f medicines………but remained herself from sleeping...she warned herself warily not to sleep at least till he is near her

"who is willing to take risk when after sleep of only one night reality hits you so hard….as if someone is blocking your breath till your last heartbeat that too mercilessly …….don't know why but I'm feeling the same………. " Riddhima shuddered at the memories of last night and continued looking out of window thinking about the past memories which were engulfing her again……

Flashback

When we all had joined Sanjeevani…I didn't knew it will change my life……My simple life was changing day by day……i had no idea it will destroy my life or i say will give a new meaning to my life... coz I'm the only girl in the world who has no future.…….

i still remember the day when I met Armaan….He was our senior doctor…charming, caring total prankster...coz of his friendly nature we all had become good friends in a very short span of time …..Me, Rahul, Muskan, Atul and not to forget Anji di…….

Everything was going smooth till I started understanding my feelings for him…the shudders I always felt whenever his hand accidentally touched mine…….Our never ending chitchats……we had almost all the duties together including night shifts...I had never seen him talking so much to others but when it came to me…..he always ended up making us late for reporting, checkups, rounds….but for me it was the best time of my life having him beside me was what I always wanted……

Day by day my love for him was developing….somewhere deep down in my heart I was really afraid of rejection….even a day without him always seemed like ages….i tried so many time to tell him that I love him……but at that time I realized confessing your love is the most difficult thing anyone have to do in the world……but can we ignore it for long???

No ...

Coz after few days nearly 4 months back ……Armaan called me on terrace ……he told me he wants to confess something...i ran towards the terrace leaving all the work...my heart was beating rapidly…….i felt myself shivering…..we were very good friends by than…..but still I was hoping for more from his side….as soon I went on the terrace he pulled me in... Shocking me but by the look on his face I knew he is very excited for something or I say someone……….i knew it ...Coz these were the same expressions of mine when I had seen myself in mirror after confessing to myself "YES I M MADLY & HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH DR. ARMAAN MALLIK"

his words are still fresh in my mind...

"oh finally….. Riddhima you are here……..you know I so want to tell you something….." he said impatiently and not to forget the nervousness which I sensed in his voice

"What Armaan??? " I asked him where as my brain shouted on me for asking him that…..

"No way first you tell me….aaj kal kaha khoi rehti ho tum??? Always busy with yourself haan??? No time for your best friend???…..today you have to spill the bins mam……I'm not going to let you go…tell me fast….jab bhi puchta hu you always stammer and saying "will tell you later" leaves me…" he asked me literally begging me to tell him what I was trying to tell him from past many days

"Nothing Armaan" I mumbled and was about to go when he pulled me back…. letting me bump into his hard rock chest…..i inhaled a deep breath feeling him so close to me…

"No way Riddhima…today you have to say it….plz tell me" he whispered in husky voice

And before I could stop myself

"I….I'm in lo….love Armaan" I heard my own voice

Armaan looked at me bewildered but next moment he shocked me to the core…..i felt my feet were no more on the terrace floor ……..He picked me and twirled us in circles happily laughing like crazy I felt my heart falling for him all over again…his heart captivating blue eyes……. breathtaking dimples...his face was just few inches away from mine….his aqua blue eyes were staring into my green eyes...his sensuous breath was kissing my lips

"OMG Riddhima"…..he hooted more loudly……."damn you won't believe its...its...awesome …I can't believe we both fell in love at the same time….. Just imagine you and your love and …..me and ANJALI" he sighed….

"Riddhima she proposed me and i think i should give us a chance.." till he finished I had tears in my eyes…..

And at that time i realized I was late…late in confessing my love………he had already committed himself to someone else

One tear fell on his lower lip……making him close his eyes…..his calm expression turned into astonishment and next moment he quickly made me stand on my feet and looked at me shaken and frightened

Before I could cherish the moment my heart was already broken into pieces………I had lost my first love

"Riddhima…why…why are you crying??? What happened" he actually asked me ...he cupped my face and looked in my eyes ...i knew he was trying to read my pain in my eyes...

"Who is the guy whom you love Riddhima???? He ..lo…loves you too right???" he asked me dreadfully but how can I tell him that He is the one whom I love so much and ...He is the one who doesn't love me...but he himself was afraid of my answer

I meekly shook my head in no too afraid to look at him …I didn't wanted to break down in front of him…i knew I can't force my love on him………I have to be strong……after all he loves my sister……he will be infront of me whole my life…..in someone else arms..

Mare thought of him being in someone else's arms brought few more tears in my eyes

"i..lo…sniff..lost……. my ..lo……sniff….love" a whisper escaped from my lips he hugged me tight and said many soothing words but nothing was reaching to my brain or heart…….

My world had already stopped on……."Me and Anjali"

I pulled myself out of his arms…….and looked into his eyes tried to search love atleast slightest hint of love for me…..but there was only care………but his eyes were moist...filled with tears...as if he knew my pain he was going through it too……..Fate has already separated us... nothing can bring us together…… Neither I nor He…...i had lost my first love before I had even claimed it

Flashback Ends...

Riddhima closed her eyes when she felt another tear fell from the corner of her eye………remembering that day always makes her heart cry in agony……she looked at Armaan from sideways and saw him driving quietly…

She closed her eyes trying hard to find some peace …….which she had lost after that day…….

Armaan sighed ...he had seen the tear which fell down on her cheek but didn't asked her anything...after all he lost all the rights……he broken all the rules of friendship...he had harmed her so much...gave her tears when she was already broken………..but still she came with him without any questions...how much more she will do for him??? Is she mad or what??

he still wonders how can someone destroy her own life so willingly ...no girl can do this rather than Riddhima after all she is an exception ...he knew she was at fault in destroying everything but that doesn't mean she have to destroy her own life to make everything back to perfect...or normal coz he was sure it can't be perfect in future.….not after crushing her life...

He tried to ask her so many time whom she loved...just his name...so that he could find the guy and make him save Riddhima but the stubborn Riddhima refused to answer...he so wanted to find that guy and punch him…beat him to death for breaking her heart…..make him marry her and stay with her happily….take care of her……..just hold her when she need a shoulder to lean….kiss her crazily when she ask for assurance………..make her look in his eyes whenever she feels afraid………. little did he knew HE IS THE SAME DAMN GUY……….

He turned the car towards the highway….still waiting for Badi Maa's message….as he himself was unaware of where he is taking Riddhima on honeymoon……..only one thing clear drive towards exit of the city

He glanced at Riddhima from the corner of his eyes and one look on her face told him how much she is terrified of him……..he sensed she was trying her best to sit very close to window as much she can half of her sit was empty...her body was stiff...

He heard the beep of message and looked in his phone only to find their destination…

His brows wrinkled together suddenly feeling some weight on his shoulder…he bit his lower lip in confusion and slowly turned to look at his side only to see the most beautiful sight ever…..a small smile appeared on his lips to see her frowning in her sleep…trying to find comfortable position on HIS shoulder…..he didn't even realized when she dropped her head on his shoulder

He chuckled to see her frowning deeply in her sleep while clutching his arm tightly in her soft palms

unknowingly His hand rose towards her face and tucked a strand of her hairs behind her ear which were disturbing her sleep…..

A loud honk of another car broke his trance and he sighed while quickly pulling his hand back to steering wheel ….he concentrated on the road but didn't pushed her head away from his shoulder…..but stayed on his place stiffly and made sure she sleep peacefully………….

May be this is the actual Authentic Beginning of their Relation and Honeymoon

After Sometime

I tried to move my head…but the hardness wasn't helping at all…I felt my head hurting more than before……and body set on fire…I'm burning but I'm not sure if I'm imaging all this or the pain is real…..slowly i opened my eyes and looked around...

My heart pounded wildly when I found nothing rather than scary darkness...i inhaled a deep breath to find the darkness around me and an empty seat beside me...

i looked around frantically...

Tears were already making their place in my eyes...

i m terrified of darkness and he knew it...still he left me???...again he abandoned me…...now i didn't need any proof of his hatred...he made it so clear ...i tried to open the door  but gasped to see myself stuck in the car...

Nothing was working Riddhima tried once more but failed ...She was chocking…….. Her eyes were dropping coz of suffocation...and blurry vision coz of tears

he wants to kill her...this fact made her die thousand deaths...

Riddhima punched on window mirror to break it...but it was useless she was so weak...

She tried again and after a lot of pushing and pulling of door handle to her luck and Armaan's bad luck ….door of car opened with a thud...

Without thinking anything i ran out of car...where i don't know…. but about one thing I was sure i can't stay here…... with him ...he will kill me...

Riddhima's head was still aching badly...her eyes were red and puffy... and legs ready to give up any moment...

i felt the earth revolving around me making me step back and stumble but out of nowhere rather than falling hard on road i bumped into something hard...

i looked up and sensed two cold hands holding my waist protectively...I inhaled sharply to see him looking at me with wide eyes…... his blue eyes full of concern and fear...

"Ri...Riddhima tum ??? kya hua???  Tu..tum bhag kyu rahi ho???"  He asked me while pulling me into him….he hugged me as tightly as he could...

His strong arms held me safely near his heart...Rubbing my back to calm me... I suddenly felt secure…….he whispered in my ear again asking me the reason why I was running like a manic

"wo..andhera...waha...tum...main...akeli" Riddhima stammered in fear...she tried her best to explain to him but her sniff were enough to stop her after each word she uttered

Armaan stared at Riddhima who was looking so pale in his arms...scared...fragile

"relax Riddhima...you are not well…...don't stress yourself...main ...main yahi tha...our car broke down and i was trying to get some help" Armaan answered and looked around again in hope of some help...he felt her body burning with fever...

"Riddhima lets go...tum car mei rest karo i promise i'll be with you" he whispered in my ears...and broke the hug i felt my body losing the warmness of his arms... ..his hand slowly loosing me letting me go...i breathed sharply...

And in just few seconds the tables turned shockingly

Armaan looked at Riddhima horrified………..she was ok few min. before but as soon he pulled her out of his arms...she fainted infront of him...he stared at her face...her body loosely stood in his arms…

Her pale face was enough to explain her trauma….her temperature also didn't seem to be normal…..he cursed himself umpteenth time

Armaan picked her up in his arms making sure she is comfortable...

Now another problem ….He stared at the car and wondered how to take her to the hospital….her health was making him more and more anxious and by the look of road he was sure no vehicle is going to pass from here at this time….. But now the problem is their car which broke down in middle of empty road……and his wife who is not well

first he thought to make her sit in car but instantly he remembered her eyes when she had looked at him…..she must have woken up and seeing no one in car that too on such a scary road and darkness she must have been freaked out

He shook his head negatively and refused the idea of laying her in car alone...better

He stood near the car with Riddhima in his arms...sleeping peacefully...tired of crying, running and so many shocks……little did Armaan realize he was giving his full attention to Riddhima, her comfort, her health, her fear everything was revolving around HER

nearly 15 min passed but still no vehicle...suddenly he looked at the bright light coming from the opposite side...he sighed any how he have to get in this vehicle

he looked at Riddhima who was in his arms...he quickly made her stand close to him and held her gently by one hand around her waist and waved with free hand to stop the vehicle which is coming towards them...

Armaan breathed in relief and looked at the men who came out of blue mini bus which had stopped just few feet away from them...

"hi ...can you give us lift till any hotel" Armaan asked impatiently to the stranger of his age standing infront of him...who looked at him suspiciously and then raised brows seeing a girl in his arms...that too in middle of night

before the stranger could even form a question Armaan answered "my...wi...wife...she is not well..."

"ohh on your honeymoon...???? " the stranger asked and Armaan gave him "how-the-hell- you-get-to-know" look...

The stranger laughed

"well u see (the stranger pointed at Riddhima's red and white wedding bangles) in her wrist...so no doubt newly wed couple...right??? well i m Angad Khanna from Delhi" Angad introduced himself and raised his hand for hand shake but pulled his hand back seeing Armaan's both hands busy in lifting his wife...he chuckled at Armaan's condition

Angad Khanna and Kripa Angad Khanna (New Characters)

"hi i m Armaan Mallik from Mumbai and she is my wife Riddhima" Armaan answered

"We should take her to the hospital" Angad suggested

"that's not an issue i m a doctor myself" answered Armaan quickly

"don't mind but can i ask you where you both are going??? So we can decide till where we can drop the newly wed couple???" Angad asked teasingly and winked at Armaan who was more than embarrassed

'ummm we...actually we are going to Mahabaleshwar " said Armaan hesitantly he felt strange talking to Angad

"wow great man ...u won't believe your luck but we are also going to Mahabaleshwar too…...for two days well i m with my family...but we will be stopping on the tourist spots like Panvel, Khandala, Lonavala, Panchgani……..hope it's not a problem for you right???" Angad asked delightedly

"the weather is quiet chilly...Riddhima is also very sick...i can't wait here…that would be good if we go with Angad…..also this honeymoon thing will not be awkward for me and Riddhima….as Angad is with his family" thought Armaan and looked at Angad who was waiting for his answer...

"no problem...can we leave now????" asked Armaan to Angad who gave him quick nod

With the help of Angad with luggage Armaan went in bus with Riddhima in his arms

As soon he entered in bus he was greeted by whistles and hooting..Armaan's expressions were more than horrified to see nearly 5 more young couples in bus

He looked at Angad who nodded in assurance

Angad went on back seat and told Armaan to sit there with Riddhima…..

Armaan looked at the seat which was the last seat in the line……quite in darkness and no one was sitting to the seat opposite to them……

after settling Riddhima on seat he covered her with blanket with the help of Kripa wife of Angad

Armaan made her eat medicines given by Angad from the first aid available in bus…..after the hard work of 20 min. Riddhima was sleeping ….He sighed…finally he was hoping now she will be fine soon like an hour or so………

"Hey Armaan don't worry ur wife will be fine dude…. let me introduce you to my family come " Angad pulled Armaan while patting his back and with another sigh Armaan reluctantly moved away from Riddhima who was sleeping on her seat

"ya " he replied in low voice

And after like 10 min Armaan got to know all the Men's are Angad 's cousin brothers and with them their wife's….all ready to enjoy with their partners after handling stressful business for like 2-3 years continuously without any family vacation

(forget all bhai and bhabhi's…they are not important…..so no need of showing 15-20 more characters….only Angad and Kripa will be coming more in upcoming parts….)

"I think we should sleep now….kafi late hogya hai ….what say Kripa" Angad suggested after a while and called his wife who had gone to check Riddhima's fever

"Armaan pls come here fast" Kripa called him urgently

Armaan quickly got up from the seat and ran towards the back seat…..

"What….what happened???? Is she fine???? " Armaan asked worriedly while looking at Riddhima who was shivering in fever

Kripa looked at Armaan with moist eyes…"she is feeling so cold…..main already Riddhima ko 3 blanket se cover kar chuki hu…par koi fark nhi pad raha hai…uska fever bhi badh raha hai…yeh theek toh hai na???"Kripa stared at Riddhima restlessly

"umm haan….main kuch sochta hu..dont worry" Armaan felt his heart beating rapidly in fear…..he knew she need warmness but the cold weather wasn't helping at all….all the blankets were failing ……he need to do something that too quick

"Armaan I know you are a doctor but can I suggest something???" asked Angad while hugging a worried Kripa…

Armaan nodded unsurely….somewhere he felt uncomfortable under Angad's gaze as if he knew Angad's suggestion will not be pleasant for him

Armaan stared at Riddhima's face aghast and instantly pushed Sujal away who was whispering in his ear…..and the result Angad stumbled back …he glared at Armaan

"wo…wo its not necessary…she will be ok in few mins…I'll check our bag for her medicines…." answered Armaan frightfully

"ya right…tu pagal hai kya???? We have already seen…medicines are not helping her …she is feeling so cold than why not???? Are you 100% sure you both are married???? " asked Angad angrily …god why can't this idiot help his wife…

Armaan groaned mentally….

"how should i explain to this idiot that me and Riddhima are not in good terms husband wife….what the hell…how I will make out with her…..nonsense …giving her body heat is utterly disgusting"

"But Armaan body heat will help her a lot….she is literally shivering…" pointed out Angad who himself was worried for Riddhima

Kripa who was looking at both nodded in a yes… Angad didn't let go of the topic and argued with Armaan

Armaan groaned mentally when Angad didn't let go off the topic ...and continued with his theory…he looked ahead and observed that all the seats were separated by curtains ….

Armaan was still wondering

"why Angad is behaving like a pain in ass...cant he just shut up for once and let me think...but do i have more choice when the bus in which i m sitting right now is actually his bus...and me and Riddhima both need this lift badly"

In a swift move Armaan pulled Riddhima up in standing position carefully taking her in side hug and looked at Angad and Kripa who gave him thumps up sign…..and went to their seats happily but side by side looking at Armaan from corner of their eyes…

Armaan wasn't sure what he should do whether he should actually makeout with her to make her feel warm in his arms or let her just sit on her seat but being in same bus with Angad and Kripa he was sure they will come to check Riddhima...he felt surprised the way they all bounded so well in just few hours...no friendship neither any relation yet he felt as if Angad and Kripa knows them from years specially the way Kripa was looking at Riddhima...she was so worried for her...

He looked down at Riddhima who's face was just few inches away from him...her breaths were very slow...yet body burning and shivering coz of high temperature

Without thinking right or wrong Armaan hurriedly sat on his seat and made Riddhima sit in his lap comfortably...hugging her so that she doesn't fall down from his lap...he quickly pulled the blanket on top of them…

as if Riddhima was already waiting for him to do that...her delicate arms went around his waist holding him ...she pulled her body more closer to him in seek of warmness...and gripped his shirt in her tiny fists….far away from the reality…that she is actually in arms of her love her husband…..sleeping peacefully in his embrace

Armaan shuddered when he felt Riddhima's arms holding him tightly from his waist...her steady breath on his neck...setting his heart on race...

Angad dimmed the lights and pulled the curtains on every seat to give privacy to all the couples…….Armaan closed his eyes and tried to relax…..

He suddenly felt uncomfortable by her hold...the  way she was griping his shirt on his waist...her front pressed hardly to his front...but Armaan didn't dared to move her away when he felt her shivers becoming less...

"Come on Armaan ...She is your best friend  ...ok ...was your best friend ...you can do this for her life...her health is more important than your anger... " his heart defended his actions

he was still giving lectures to himself when his eyes opened in horror..."OH NOOO" he cried

"i m dreaming ...ya this can't be happening...please god not this..." Armaan chanted rapidly startled by few moments on his neck…….

"Ri….Ridd….hima" Armaan spluttered when he felt her cold lips brushing around his neck…….

"hmmm" Riddhima moaned shifting more closer to him on his lap and her one hand made its way on his back with other hand in his hairs…..her lips went near his earlobe…

She brushed her lips on his earlobe as lightly as she could

Armaan tried to entangle himself from her hold but her unconscious brain didn't let him succeed at all……..

Armaan closed his eyes feeling her lips moving slowly yet sensuously on his warm skin…he felt her warm breath caressing shoulder…….easily pushing his collar away from his neck with the help of her nose….

"Her unconscious brain is too dangerous to handle Armaan,…." Thought Armaan nervously

The torture was increasing with slow pace…..making him feel dizzy….with the intimacy….

"Riddi…ummm" Armaan moaned clutching her waist tightly …Riddhima sucked his skin lightly making the spot wet…..…ok he was losing his senses….

"s…stop pl..pleas…e" Armaan mumbled breathlessly feeling Riddhima soft lips moving towards his lips…….but not losing contact with his skin…..

Silence

Armaan breathed in relief when he didn't felt any movements from Riddhima's side…

Ok may be god decided to end the sensuous torture……..she stopped her actions suddenly……and within few seconds he felt her breath even which proved she is asleep……..

But their position of sitting was totally changed now……….Riddhima was clutching him tightly ….left hand around his neck whereas right hand around his back……her head perfectly placed on his broad shoulder b/w hollow of his neck…..

But to his utter shock her breaths were just below his lips making him shudder time to time ………

Armaan sighed when he realized he can't do anything which can move her away or stop her from breathing……..

he closed his eyes stiffly trying his best to keep his lips away from her's or else………no one knows what this will lead to……….

Both fell in deep slumber

one far away from reality…….other too close that didn't got the chance to ignore it……..

Riddhima who didn't even realized what havoc she had played with his senses slept peacefully in his arms………..and Armaan who's mind was still thinking about the intimacy……slept as if he is some stone which can't move an inch

This Time i didn't left you all on Cliff Hanger...😉😳

(Pm's will be send tomorrow so don't panic before that...😉😳)

sorry for the grammatical or spelling errors my English is not that good...do post your long comments and your views about the above part..i tried to make it less sad or senti i felt it little clumsy or should i say crap???? ok no more my opinion coz i want views of my readers...other installment depends on your comments...as soon i will be satisfied with your comments i'll write the other part...😳 😉 nice deal...wat say???????? 😳

"TUM MUJHE COMMENTS DO MAIN TUMHE UPDATE DUGI Jaldi Jaldi...😆 😉"

😉

SCROLL DOWN FOR IMPORTANT News, updates AND OTHER DETAILS...😳

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

** Do press D like tab and do comment **😳😉

Lots Of LOVE...😛

Jannat...😳

Do Read The Replies to the Comments

Hey my readers...hi-hello ji
well i wanted to say if any of you hv any kind of doubt abt the dream riddhima saw the pm part than pls mention in your comment i will briefly explain from where dream started...😛

PM's will be send tomorrow...
😛

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Heyyy...what is All this yaar...A DREAM?😲...are you serious...kya yaar itne hopes dikhane ke baad tum humare saath aur I can say AR ke saath aisa kaise kar sakti ho😛...I so right abt you...you are indeed A Devil...yes A DEVIL...tumhe hume satane mein bahut mazza aatahai na?😡...poor Riddhima...Feeling really bad for her...Her situation is really very bad😭...don't know what will happene next...and Armaan...well he is under the influence of that Anjali😡 that's why he is behaving like this...But still Love the way his heart care for Ridhima😊...How Much he tried to show that he hate her but still his heart care for her...truly🤗...But Now Mr. Mallik is  really in big Trouble...Badi maa😈...Lets see what happen...try to complete the part soon...take care

Lots of Love
GEET
(UR JAANA)

PS: I am not like that okkk😡...KATTI...😭
       Angel

Hey Jaana...😛,,,hope u will be on cloud 9 after todays update...i know u wil be ...hehehe kya kru my evil brain always works fast ...saara draem bana dia...but no worries coming updates will make up for the dream...😉
love u so much for the lovely comment

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: soniaraheja

res

edited...
omggg amazing update...
and IT WAS DREAM...THAT TO RIDHIMA'S...😭 
why it dint happen in real...
omggg ridhima's condition is worst... what happen to her...
omggg ARMAAN is so tensed by looking at her...
that is only becozzz of anjie...
what did she told to ARMAAN...thats why he is behaving like that with ridhi...
oh no what will happen now...BADI MAA...
AND RIDHIS HALLAT...
WHAT WILL HE DO NOW...
plzzz continue soon...

Hey Dear...😛
thank u so much for the lovely comment😊

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

hey jannat di it was an ausum update
so all that was a dream???
u mean nothing happend between AR???
but armaan had tried to open the door na
if iam nt wrong??
poor riddhima feeling very bad for her
but no matter how much armaan tries to ignore riddhima
he cant ignore her 
i hope he realises soon that he loves riddhima
😲😲 badi ma at d door armaan toh gaya
if badi ma sees ridzy like this she is going to give a dose to armaan i guess
update the 2nd installment sooon

btw i hope u r fine now?? nd nope ur writing s still d same
nd i wont kill u fr this update cause honestly i too thought this wud happen
i thought either it wud b a dream or armaan will regret it.
update next part super soon
srishti😊

Hey Srishti...😛
yes armaan tried to open the door but it was locked by riddhima toh she never opened it she answered to him in sleep...than dreaming how he behaves nice came in bathroom and all...
thank u so much for the lovely comment

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: khush1432

First of all "THANKS A LOTTT" for update :)

I was dying for ur update... thanks for saving me...

Now talking about uopdate... Kya yaar... Its a DREAM?😲
Serioulsy man i cant beleive it... meri inte dino ki intni sari hopes sab paani me... kya yaar!!!!

Poor Riddhima...Feeling really bad for her...Armaan is such a DEVIL...Why the hell is he so confuse about his own feelings?? But i m happy Badi Ma is on the door... she is big trouble for Armaan...

Can't wait more... please try to update soon...take care

Love
Gunjan

Hey Gunjan...😛
hope aaj ki upodate padhne ke baad u praise my devil brain...😆

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: oishi_ksg

It was Dream??????
How can it be dream..I still can't believe that..
I realy thought that everything is ok..But now :( :(
Plss tell me it's not dream..haww :( :(

and Ya..update soon & pm me :)

Hey dear...😛ya it was a dream...pout...hehhehe

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: jiyaa

dream??????????

i felt bad no worse for ridz

stupid armaan

angi tought me to do it???????

complete it soon

Hey Dear..😛
thank u so much for the lovely comment ..😳

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: niki.5

Hey Jannat Yar

Finally u complete the part
I am shocked beyond limits after reading this part
Firstly u gave me heart attack considering it was a dream
I am so heart-broken😭 
Then divorce oh my god this is so not fair yar
But u know u r darling turning the passes again
I love badi maa in this ff she is just vaoww and she has super-super brain
Her twists in her conditions make me happy as well shock thinking kitna brain hai oonke pas
But poor riddhima yar i am feeling very bad for her 
Now Armaan was going to take her to honeymoon 
Hope armaan ko riddhima se pyaar ho jaaye yar
But i am confused yar past,present and future was in danger
I am curious to know what this all thing related
But i guess have to wait for part
And yea new banners was also nice
Please do continue soon
And give armaan some brains yar😆
With lots of love
Nikita

Hey Niki..😛 ya it was a dream...😈thnx to me for Riddhima's naughty dreams
i m trying my best to give some sense to armaan...
but ya thank u so much for the lovely comment ..😳

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: niki.5

Hey Jannat

Finally u udated 
I am waiting for it like anything
But i am shocked😲 All that was a Dream Yar This is not done
I am feeling bad for Riddhima
Her Dream prove that how much she loved Armaan
And Armaan falls in Anjali's plan
I so hate Anjali 😡in this FF
I can imaging what riddhima😒 was feeling poor she
I am waiting for the complete part so please dear do update soon
With Lots Of Love
Nikita

Hey Nikita..😛
ya thank u so much for the lovely comment ..😳loves your long comments dear...i hate anjali too will kick her out soon

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: blessed4

awesum update...pl continue soon and hope everything goes well between Armaan Ridhima

Hey Dear..😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: vaishiksg

hey i loved the installment.. i thot so.. ki yeh dream hoga.. bt mann ridhima dreams wild hhee.. but poor girl is ina bad shape.. i jus wish armaan for once listens to his heart  instead of his brain which is following anji's orders..

i wud like to get pm 

Hey Dear..😛 ya it was a dream...😈thnx to me for Riddhima's naughty dreams

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: Riarai2346

hey hi jannat how are you
i hope doing well
well i am shocked to read the ins that was a dream but still nice parts
so arman is guilty
i hope they get along soon
ya i wana a pm
lov
ria

Hey Ria..😛 i m fine and you???

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

pehle toh - are u starting a new pm list? cause i want one!

secondly  - omg so super amazing part! but it was all a dream? nooo! im super eager to see what he does now though! and anjali put him up to it? riddhima's sister? but why? 

Hey Ashu..😛 thank u so much for the lovely comment ...ya new pm account for pm's add that one too...😳

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: miss93

Hey:))

after a veru looong time u came with a awesome update missed sangini sooo much. I loved this ins. poor Riddhima I'm feeling very sorry for her, I hope she will be fine. It seems that Armaan finally knows what he has done because of anjali.

PS: I'm a little confused what AR did was it riddhima's dream or is armaan playing a prank on her?? and why is Riddhima ill??

con. very very very  soon and remember me in ur pm list:))

take care
love hellai:) 

Hey Hellai..😛 ya it was a dream...Riddhima is ill coz of hectic marriage...shocks par shocks...armaan's almost raping session on sofa...her all time crying session..see she has so many reasons for being sick...😳😆...thank u so much for the lovely comment ..😳

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: zara-20k

shocked shocked it was d DREAM
By god mar dalu tumko itne din ke baad uptd aur ..., is shock ke baad i was laughing yeh ridhi dreams bade romantic dekhti hai lolzz

Hey Dear..😛 ya it was a dream...and well will u tell me when u gonna give a long comment like atleast 15 lines??? better make it soon varna next update nexxt year just imagine...😈thnx to me for Riddhima's naughty dreams
but ya thank u so much for the lovely comment ..😳

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: anushkajain

omggg what was that 😲all that was really a dreammm i cant believe it😕... thats not done yaar u killed the essence of the part😒
but on second thought i guessed its okay bcoz  they should  accept each other love first n than do it with all thier heart
i feel very sad 4 riddhima 😭
i feel very angry 4 armaan 4 treating riddhima like this😡
plzzz make armaan fall head over heal in love with riddhima soon😊
continue soon

Hey Dear..😛thank god u understood that its not about just getting close...i want them to fall in love like a perfect couple and for that armaan needs a reallity check...sorry i disappointed you...this was the first and last dream.dont worry...😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

ok from what i am being able to understand... that it(last part.. which i havent read😭 ) was all a dream by ridz...

and wow badi maa at the door...

armaan bechara to gaya... but he deserves it...

waiting for u to cont. soon...

and do pm me ... please...

love

aditi

Hey Aditi..😛
thank u so much for the lovely comment ..😳 ya actually my dabba is full but if i dont reply to any comment you can always scrap me...😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

hey jannat

i read that pm note today...

but i am 19 years old... and do comment regularly... so if you could please pm that part to me...

i am not sending pm as you have said u don't get time to empty ur inbox...

please reply soon.. and as of now i haven't read the parts.. so will comment once i read those...

love

aditi

Hey Aditi..😛
thank u so much for the lovely comment ..😳 ya actually my dabba is full but if i dont reply to any comment you can always scrap me...😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: LOVEDMG-AR

Hi Dear,
I hope you are fine now
Wow amazing part
And cant believe it was just a dream
Poor riddhima..
Now plz continue the part soon 😊

LoveSurat

Hey Surat..😛 i m fine and you???

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: shasha_kajen

Jannat, u must be kidding!! hw could that be a drm?😲 hw could Ridhdima gave a drm like that?😲 im in all shock mode, 😲

Jaldii karo the other installment!!! 

Hey Dear..😛 ya that was a dream...i did it...😳

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: wajiha-1

a DREAM 😲
ooo cant believe it till now heheheheheehe
will awesome update want to know now what will armaan do hehe
plzz do continue soon

hey jannt finally part completed well no doubt it was marvelous update badima character iz awesome yr even loved the choices she given to armaan now plzzz do continue soon

Hey Dear..😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: charmingkiller

hey jannat how r u 

dis cant happpen yaaarrr]
pooorr ridhima :( it ws just a dream ???????
i m feeeling sooo sad n m mindz revolvinggg like ridhimaaa
awww tooo short update
continueee sooon n 
plzzz pm me

Hey Dear..😛 i m fine...you???
wat it was a short update??? hehehe dont tell me they are nearly 20 pages of Word...i can understand yar will try to give more long updates...thank u so much for the lovely comment ..😳

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: shivi17

oh my god that was such a shocker.. poor ridhima :( hope armaan stops with his nonsense and becomes humane.. and yesss i want pm :)

Hey Dear..😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: ksg_ritika

god i was thinkin k kahin ye sab koi sapna toh nhi tha na n now luk it did turn out 2 b a dream ... god !!!!! bechara armaan anjali ki baat maan ke jaane kahan fas gaya ... but plzzz ab seriously aise dreamz dikha ke jhatka mat dena ... 😆

i hv sent u a buddy request on ur pm account ... do accept it n send me pmz wen u update ...

continue soon ...

ritika

Hey Dear..😛 thanx for the tarif...paka  no more dreams this was the first and last...

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Awesome update.
All our hopes shattered.that all was a dream.Oh no!!!
Plz complete the part soonest.
I wonder what dadima will do 2 Armaan now.
Plz add me 2 ur pm list Jannat.
luv u.

Hey Dear..😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: shonagudia

OMG What you did.. The whole thing was a dream. 😲  I mean are you serious.. I hope not . What a twist gal. I am still in process of digesting the fact. Poor ridhima . Her condition was so bad. IS this s cruel joke or what. And where did this b***h anjali came from. She made Arman to do like this. And Stupid Arman is listening to her😡
He should listen to his heart not that Anjali... Do continue soon and yes i am in you PM list. So don't forget.

Complete it soon. My heartbeat went frenzy after this part..

Hey Dear..😛...wow u are really shocked dont worry we will kcik out the bad anjali soon...

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: Kashkidiwani

aaa u updated????😲😲😲 really???😲 pakka????😲 n m nt dreaming????😲😲😲 m banging my head on wall but the update is still on my laapy...
so u reallu updated... a tight hug for u...🤗🤗
omg!!!!!!!!!! that was a dream??? tna saara pyar tha n usey ek sapna bana diya... armaan is feeling guilty for what he did... yeee
m sooo happy... plz plz plz plz jaldi se update do...plzzz😊
awesome update dear...⭐️ loved it to the core

Hey Dear..😛 ya i actually updated.i know its shocking but ya its real...

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: chubzy

Oh God tat was just a dream, m tooo shocked to digest, d reality poor riddhima... Plz pm me when u complete this update

Hey Dear..😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: anvitasri

oye yeh kya kiya riddhima ke saath hamare sapne bhi tod diye.puri ki puri googly ho gayi.well installment was good par plz ab wait mat kara aur complete kar de.plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz complete soon and pm me.armaan ko upar wala thodi sadbuddhi de aur badi ma ek acha sa dose armaan ko de.aur armaan aur riddhima ko alag mat karna yar.vaise you must be thinking ki i am so selfish ,itni sari demand ek hi baar mein.plz complete it soon. lots of love

anvita

Hey Anvita..😛
hehehhe...sorry but yar maine toh pehle hi soch rakha tha it will be a dream...i m trying my best u knw to give some sadhbudhi to armaan...nope i just love it when my readers demands for anything...thank u so much for the lovely comment ..😳

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: Rapunzzel

omg jannat i cant believe that it was a dreaaam
poor Ridhima,
wonder what will happen when badi maa comes to know
complete it soon 

Hey Dear..😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: vidu87

hey jannat

am speechless.
its such an awesome part.
felln bad for ridz
plz complete dis part soon
cont super soon plzzz

Hey Dear..😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Okay so finally you have updated this FF...i was so waiting for it! A big thank you for updating it Jannat!😳🤗

Coming to the update...my reaction was OMG!😲 Seriously...i had expected that things would not go in a happy way even after the suhagraat but kasam se, I hadn't expected that it would turn into a dream!😕 Or maybe its Armaan's plan to hurt Ridzy...maybe he carried her to the bathroom early morning and left her there...i have a deep feeling about it! Still not sure...can't expect anything, after such a heart breaking update! Poor Ridzy...i could imagine how horrifying her condition was...it was really heart wrenching😭...i seriously felt goosebumps reading each and every line!😳 Aur Armaan ki baat kiya jaaye toh...i'm glad that he felt guilty...he understood that he's the reason of Ridzy's condition😊...i so want him to apologize to her n be soft to her.😳..but i know that wont happen so soon...n i'm purely ready to read abt some more drama...😉

And the last scene...i wonder what Badi Maa is gonna do to Armaan and how Armaan is gonna handle all these...😛

At last...wanna say something abt your writing...u r undoubtedly one of the best writers on this forum...your writing style is so expressive n imaginative...hats off dear...great job...⭐️

Plz dont make us wait like last time...update the next installment super soon...plz plz plz...😃

See ya n take care...lots of love...😊
Bidzy...❤️

P.S.- I hope my comment has satisfied you enough...😆

Hey Bizy..😛
wow long comment haan...😛thank u so much for the lovely comment ..😳ya it actually satisfied me the way u breifly said about the whole part...i will try my best to update as soon i can...i knw its nxt to impossible but i'll try...😳

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: ROSEMIST

First of all thanks for the update waited for it for sooo long it was awesome.Can u plz complete the rest of the part soon and write a very long one since we waited for long.Thanks

Hey Dear..😛
i always try to write long parts but updating regulary is very difficult as i hv job to look at than life ...i know sometimes i too hate myself or making u all wait but i tries to make it by long parts...😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: meeru_s_armaan

hey sweety...i want u to plz chng my user name in ur pm list 4m ''armansbigfan'' to ''meeru_s_arman''...

and coming to the part...it was AWESOME...but i have a very veryyy STRONG feeling that all that was NOT a dream...let's c if i'm right or not..😉 

love meeru

Hey Meeru...😛plz add the Jannat_PMacount this is my account for PM's...
thank u so much for the lovely comment yar...sorry to dispoint u but it was a dream...😳

take care
lots of love
jannat

hey

part 14 was sizzling hot... and u had written it beautifully...

and thank god it waz a dream... now we can get another sizzling hot part...😉

but while reading it i thnk none of us would have imagined to be a dream...

it was damn good

and now i am waiting for u to complete next part...

and thanx a lot for pm...

Hey Aditi...😛
thank u so much for the lovely comment yar..ya u can hope for the another pm part...that was the shocking thing i wanted to do...i knw evil side of me but it was imp. 4 the story...thank so much for the comment...i hv seen u always comment wether its little inst. or part...thanx alot for ur support dear...😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: Mrs.ArmanMallik

WHATTT

IT WAS A F****** DREAM!!!!!!!!

BIT DISAPPOINTED MADAM

LMAO

HI IM REJMI

AND YES I WUD LUV 4 U 2 PM ME PLZZZ

Hey Rejmi...😛...ya it was a dream...😳...dont worry just be ready for the rollar coster ride...😆
thank u so much for the lovely comment yar

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: teenorchid

baat kuch hazam nahi horahi ...it was actually a drea...

want pms..:)

Hey Dear...😛...ab toh baat purani bhi hogai...hazam kar bhi lo...kyuki nayi baate aur bhi jayada shocking ho sakti hai...😉

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: shiv-sunaina

hey jannat 😛😛 well it was totaly unexpected part yaar..DREAMM.😡😭... realy it was so dispoiniting..can imagine ridhima condition...hope u make everything fine between them very soon..

n pleaseee dont forget to PM me next time.. 
love
sunaina

Hey Sunaina...😛...

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: praachi248

I liked the twist... When I read the last part (AR suhaag raat), I thought, how can this happen? It looked so rushed. Now by making all that Riddhima's dream you have done jjustice to the Story. Good move. Oh yeah... I am still not getting my PM. Please do send me PM for all three FFs.

Hey Dear...😛...
ya i was also thinking the same thing...
and dear i have made another for PM's so pls add
Jannat_PMacount

take care
lots of love
jannat

Originally posted by: shilpI007

hey Janant...😲😲that was shockinggg...OMGGG ridz dreamt about thier suhaagraat😲😲...poor ridz hw she felt...n armaan did everything influence of anji...i hate anji hw can she do this with her sister...ridz is sick... i hope armaan will understand her super soon...nw armaan is in trouble yaar BADI MAA ...but i think ridz will save him...plzzz continue soon

Hey Shilpa...😛...i know it was more than shocking...but i loved the reactions...

take care
lots of love
jannat

Poor Riddhima.
Nice part.
Update soon... 

Originally posted by: -Prithi-

it 's a dream
poor riddhima 😭
plz complete it soon

Originally posted by: adorableaisha

hey nice update...really liked it...

continue soon...

...aisha

Originally posted by: jdots

loved it...pls pm me..

Originally posted by: xooni

hey nice ins... pm me too

Kripya isse unres. kare...😳

Originally posted by: sammy4u

amazing one dear

loved it

Originally posted by: ammy_amna

hey awesome part

plz continue soon & plz pm me the next part

Hey frnds...😛

take care
lots of love
jannat

Scroll Down For More Replies...😛

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

* Do comment and press that LIKE button, if you liked my work **😛😳

Take care
Lots of love
jannat...