Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||AR FF||**SANGINI**[II] [New THread Link-Pg 155] (Page 37)

Infinite_Flame Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
 all the conditions fulfilled...
do pm me the part....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

immayurfan Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Please send me the pm part

kashishporwal Newbie

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
heyyy... hi  i also want the pm part pls pm me and i like ur posts so much its awesome

AmritaReddy Senior Member

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
hay hiiiiiiiiii 
n im 19+Wink n completed 400+ posts
so pls do pm Day Dreaming

sweetanu2314 Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
nice continue pm me when u update next......

jannat4ever Goldie

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

(P.S - no need to ask for pm part again who had already asked for pm part after the final note on page 19 )

(i m going to pm those readers also who r nearly 16...happy???many of u..LOL.i knw...but no changes in post plz dnt force me pressurize me guyz its a request....)

hey frnds .........

jannat here

ok many of you must be thinking why jannat is here as i was going to send d pm part tomorrow
well i want to ask - didn't i cleared myself in last note??
if yes??? den y many of you still doing pm to me for pm part yar??? i knw u all r excited and all
but plz think abt me too na.....i dnt easily get time to empty my pm box.....i clearly mentioned in last final note to ask everything about ff's on thread only nt in my pm box.....and i m nt going to pm anybody who did d pm's to me for the special part.........i knw it might be sounding rude to all of you but guyz i hv to take care of my job, my not so well health nd nt to forget 3 ff's updates
still my readers dnt even reads the note fully...its really sad i m very upset.....ask geet ..only she knws how unwell i m ...but still i always trying to write something....

.i m really sorry frnds if i had hurt anyone......but it was really important as i m also a reader of many ff's and i get daily nearly 15 pm for dat.....dats y i told everyone to mention here in ur comments if u wnt pm part...its all for ur convenience only...i dnt wnt to forget any of my reader in dis confusion....

here is the final note again for those who dnt like to read the note till end.....plz guyz think abt writers too and read all full notes nt only in my ff's on other ff's too....i hope at least dis will make the confusion clear..

ok first of all read dis note till d end of it....dnt miss anything.......coz everytime i saw many of you ask me question which i had already answered in note.....or many of you complain dat you didn't got d plz i request you all read d full note always.....AND do check your dabba its full guyz....plz i cant send pm to one whose pm box is not my fault frnds

secondly velly sholly...........for making you guyz wait dat too for very long time...... still i m working on pm part as last bit is left.... it will be done soon so here are SANGINI PM PART RULES.....plz don't break the rules and don't send me PM regarding dis......any query, request or anything regarding SANGINI plz post it on thread as my dabba is totally full...i'll surely reply you here so now stopping my bak bak....lets cum to d i knw how
desperate you all are including me.....LOLEmbarrassed

1. You have to be 16+ for the part. NO CHANGES.

2. i'll send the pm to only those who will ask for it so don't think you will get the pm if you r in pm plz don't complain

3. you atleast
have 50 posts in your account. posts can be done anywhere IF.

4. Addition in my buddy list does not entitle you for the PM part. it will be posted to only those who will request for it and fulfill the entire eligibility criteria.....

plz try to be honest with your details..

thank you so much for your patience and love......i'll send the PM part on 10 april-Sunday wait till have 4 days to ask for pm part.....

P.S - PLZ DON'T PM ME FOR THE PART......tell me who want PM here on SANGINI thread..... Smilehope i made my self clear to everyone......if anyone have any kind of doubt feel free to ask....Tongue

(i m trusting on the details you all have mentioned in your comments and loved the honesty you guyz showed as many of you did told me dat you are nt above here is the list for pm part............sorry frnds cant compromise with the really sorry who didn't find their names here............but i'll surely put something for you all below dnt be sad)   (exception as she is married guyz.........)

(sorry fnds the list given below will not get pm part......reasons r given with username)

Princess_shona - age and less posts

harshikarocks - less posts

less posts

kashishporwal -
less posts

peachgirl -
less posts

r_hyderi8 -
less posts

mehruali84 -
less posts

immayurfan - age was not given

(If you want pm part .... mention in your comments wid details...Tongue)

lots of luv

Edited by jannat4ever - 10 April 2011 at 9:51am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

swarobi1 Senior Member

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hey jannat
pls do pm me, i am 25+, and i have 241 posts

Go to top