Page 2 Page 156

jannat4ever

Goldie

jannat4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Welcome To...

||AR FF|| **SANGINI** [II]

Hey My Lovey Dovey Readers...

First of all welcome to new thread of Sangini...As this is my first ever speech so plz kindly ignore the mistakes...as I m super excited toh mistakes toh banti h boss...toh lets start with ...Blushing

Thank you so much for making sangini's journey so beautiful and long with your superb and sizzling comments frnds...Smile

So 4 cheers for sangini's 2nd thread

Cheers!!...Party

Cheers!!...Dancing

Cheers!!...Party

Cheers!!...Dancing

I'm so so happy...Tongue...after all we are on 2nd thread of sangini which is just like a sweetest dream I have ever seen...Day Dreaming...i m feeling like on top of the world,  on Cloud 9...Embarrassed

I know thanks is a very small words for saying to all of you but stlill I would like to thank ALL my readers from the bottom of my heart for all the comments, all the support and most of all bearing my heart attacking twist I have given in sangini...hehehheh...and loving my FF so much! I can't thank you guys enough...Heart

Thank you to each and every single reader of sangini who felt I have the potential to write a ff and appreciated it...Thanx a lot...

- And plz frnds if you reserve a post then please come back to edit it and do tell me when u edit it...its a request...

- And if you want to ask me about the update u are free to scrap me any time ...plz scrap me not pm as i get very less time to delete pm's or reply them...but I'll surely reply to scraps...

- and who didn't get pm plz check ur pm box its full...like...

dnt panic guyz if haven't received a pm yet...i remember u and will surely pm u...ok

And now, as a token of love and gift for you guys from my side, I'll try to write an update SUPER-FAST...

But I m not well from past 3 days toh cant say I'll post it soon ...it will take time...

Thanks so much for bringing   **SANGINI** to its 2nd thread...hope we will reach to 3...4...5...6...7...8...9 so on thread..hheheheh...LOLEmbarrassed

Long way to go...

Frnds keep reading **SANGINI** further and enjoying it as much as i do writing this story...as **SANGINI** will be incomplete without any of you...so I want all of you here...EmbarrassedWink

Thank you for all the love and support you all have given me...and i wish you keep on liking my work like before...

Thanks alot

Enjoy my Thank you dance...

INDEX

Parts     -     Page No.

PM PART NOTE - Pg 38

PART 14(PM PART) - Pg 41

IMPORTANT NOTE  - Pg 72

PART 15   - Beginning Of Honeymoon OR Divorce'?? Pg77

PART 16 - Authentic Beginning Of Honeymoon Pg 98

PART 17 -"Awe-inspiring New Beginning" Pg 122

Link To First Thread------

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1526361

COPYRIGHT :- THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED BY @ JANNAT(kiran) (jannat4ever)AND MAY NOT BE USED ,POSTED OR DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION...

"My Other Work"

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

* Do comment and press that LIKE button, if you liked my work **TongueEmbarrassed

Take care
Lots of love
jannat...

Edited by jannat4ever - 27 May 2013 at 10:27am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTharini19DIMPLECOOLrash.guptajarinloveksgAmna_xdkaranjen071Jannat_PMacountARMAAN_DEWANIanvitasriGloriosaaDiyanARians_rockkalikijensweety7395..KaJenDelena..diyachillsoniarahejasweeetyrocscharmingkillerdivi1octshaaz_91meeru_s_armaanRhea.KaJenAR-kashsaniashzadiiceprincess101Amoon.88ksg_ritikaliveforeverKBfanNo1roshni_ARUBA-SIDDIQUImoonlight2630unknown.Iqbal Neha1cutiepreetKamal_23prachi06vidu87shonadesireJenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashuARKJ_4EVERPreeti_ar_kjcool_sriojaswi_kajensammy4ujanu1610LOVEDMG-ARshonagudiaU_R_Beautiful-Prithi-youth_showsfanHashiBooanumeha_rajatswetha10KYPH-AKKaSh-Maneet-FanSuper.Psycho_.PheonixFire.ammyridz600sweetdesire

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||AR FF||**SANGINI**[II] [New THread Link-Pg 155]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jannat4ever

Goldie

jannat4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

||AR FF|| **SANGINI** [II]

..."PM LIST"...

GUYZ  i will pm through the Jannat_PMacount as their i have made new account for pm's...

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

** Do comment and press that LIKE button, if you liked my ff plzzz **TongueEmbarrassed

Take Care...

Lots of luv...

Jannat...

Edited by jannat4ever - 31 August 2011 at 8:02am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTrash.guptajarinloveksgkaranjen071aditi_sweetmohit_aggarwalDiyanGloriosaasasyaImaginary_Mediyachillsweety7395soniarahejamiss93AR-kashRomanaxxshaaz_91sanjana25Amoon.88ksg_ritikaRUBA-SIDDIQUIsaniashzadiiceprincess101monaghoshunknown.Iqbal Neha1priyankimoonlight2630vidu87ammy_ka_ashu-wild-shonadesireARKJ_4EVERshonagudiajanu1610sammy4u-Prithi-LOVEDMG-ARswetha10KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatyouth_showsfanKYPH-AKSuper.Psycho_freya123.PheonixFire.purpleekajeniansweetdesireammyridz600_Bidzie_

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwDancingDancing.....sweetheartClapClapClap.ClapClap...............yess yess yessDancingDancing.....u have done it.....CONGRATULATINS FOR THE 2ND THREAD OF SANGINI.......my good wishes are always with you....may this ff reach its 100 threads.....Big smile
 PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

I always knew that u r a very good writer...and u proved me rytThumbs Up... I just love ur writing and more than that I love u my super womenTongue....hats of to u dear.....just keep it up this good work.......Smile

I just want to make u a small si request or u can say my orderWink....plzzzzzzzzzz update on tym yaar......I know ki madam bahut jayada hi buzy rehti hai bt kya hai na hum kuch jayada hi impatience readers hai.......toh khayal bhi aapko hi rakhna padegaTongue....wait wait....ek choti si baat toh kehna hi bhul gayi....SANGINI ka first thread to meine neat and clean complete hone diya ( aapke itne late updates ke baajud bhi)...bt agar ye hi speed 2nd thread par bi rahi toh....u never know....I can do anythingWink.....update update ke naare lagne bhi suru ho sakte hai...chalo chalo ab jayada mat daaro...I know that u r very smart enough to understand the real meaning behind my wordsEvil SmileWink........ok ok no more dhamki n all afterall its tym for celebrations yaar...........so lets cut the cake ..............Smile

I know I know......ki mujhe ab chup ho jaana chahiyeSmile......Love u sooooo much My super womenHeart.......I am always with you....keep writing sweetheart.......and we are here with u to encourage u.....to support u...to give our undying love for you.....take care..Smile

Lots of Love 
GEET
(ur jaana)

Edited by sweetdesire - 16 March 2011 at 10:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jarinloveksgrtar..KaJenDelena..jannat4evershonadesireshonagudiasammy4u

shonadesire

IF-Dazzler

shonadesire

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hey jannat
congratsssssssss dear for ur new threadPartyDancing
u totally deserved itBig smileTongue

Edited by shilpI007 - 16 March 2011 at 10:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat4ever.PheonixFire.sweetdesire

ritz.j

Groupbie

ritz.j

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hey! i have been a silent reader of ure ff..
it is absolutely amazing!
cn u plz add me to ure pm list :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat4ever

anushkajain

Goldie

anushkajain

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

on 2nd thread of sanginiHug

get well soon dear
continue soon
Smile

Edited by anushkajain - 16 March 2011 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat4ever.PheonixFire.

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
aapne bhulaya aur hum chale aaye Wink

congratulations for ur 2nd thread

StarStar        ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat4ever

AR-kash

Goldie

AR-kash

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hey Congrats For UR 2nd Thread
i was a silent reader i had read ur FF i love it so much u r a great writer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat4everRomanaxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top