Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

He will shatter- phir se khalat raste phe? (Page 2)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I know arohi will lie..but for a good cause... hehe..im kinda looking forward to it..distance makes the heart grow fonder ;) and i hope dhondhu dulhaniya le jayega..just like arjun did w/ arohi tabhi arjun will realize that dhondhu wasnt that bad..poor jay, shayad shefali pasand aajaye?

for arjun, he will shatter but he's a man made of steel he wont let this competely destry him, remember what happened last time..when he's pissed he seeks v e n g e n c e.. watch out arohi and rudra!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86..anshita..wida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
^^ after your post i m thingkin abaout
ARJUN againsttt thee WORLLDDD
goshh that woud be actually awesome hehe
arjun theeee dushman of everyone :O
against rudra he will detsroy everythginf or him
butt he will destory arohi and ahluwalias as welll ( becaus of osem reason ) :O
goshh evil evil arjun against the wordll really negative character that woudl eb awesoem to see hehehhehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..anshita..

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
first of all arjuhi  cannot be bro sis coz they are already married!..

wida

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

i like arjun hurt he acts like an injured lion..he'll pounce on anyone who tried to hurt him.. i hope first of all he divorces his bakwaas family, let raashi adopt raj, somehow get mikheal back, send jignesh to antartica, and more taunting arohi..i love when he does that and she's equally hurt and then taunts him back ahahah.. so much fun we are going to have ;P

k_sally.86

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Am I the only one whos fed up with this up and down curve all the time? I mean everytime arjun & arohi get close or even close to getting close, then something happens .. Everytime they feel something, then a misunderstanding must come ,, everytime they want to express their feelings, something else comes up

I mean sure, in the beginning it was ok and tolerable .. but in the last few days, its been a bit too much. Its the same thing.. Arjun & Arohi get close then dhondu comes and ruins it somehow .. then they get close again but dhondu comes again.. and nowwwwwww when both know they love each other & want to confess their feelings thennnn CryCryCryCryCry

Why cant she just open up to arjun & tell him the truth !!!!!!??? She should just tell him that she doesnt love dhondu & dhondu loves someone else, and the only reason shes with dhondu is because shes trying to help dhondu win his love back... Goshhhhh now they will have such a romantic date but everything will get ruined and most importantly ARJUN WILL GET HURT CryCryCryCryCryCry

And when Arjun gets hurt, he gets huuuuurrrttt... then its the same drama, same scenes all over again until they realize their feelings, for the 100th time

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86chandarani1mohit_rockstar-sia-peachpiechanni_starKMH-NASHA..anshita..-Afreen-aparna4karanika-dark.horse-wida

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
this tyme arohi saved arjun frm death W*Hout any harm fr bth of dem
bt i thnk aru will lie to arjun so dat arjun's reason o live will be lost !
n yeah as u said he ll go back to his dangerous lifestyle..
n aru sensing d danger will save him again frm death n i hope den dey will realize dat nthng s more imp dan deir love fr each other!!
             dese r ma thoughts.. i really hope dis happens..
plz cv's dis s ENOUGH !! we wanna c arjuhi's love nt romance !!

k_sally.86

karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
ME tooo i am equally annoyed!!!. W*H its getting too much! this story's annoying me now! they need to be together now!!!! :(

ekdoteenchar

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
ya yar i think also the same,,tht why i was scared,,bt i have one more hope,,i hope ke rudra tell arjun his parent truth,,after knowing tht,,he will not go to bad line again,,wht u say

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index