India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Twist?? (Page 2)

latifa_28 Senior Member
latifa_28
latifa_28

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Abhay seat just behind opposite of T and Priya. He will see when T will do something

homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
pl don't break my heart by saying that abhay will not b able to save piya  Abhay is calm becoz he believes in action than talking he said to c handmama that "itihaas gavaah hai" sorry i don't remember pl someone complete it for me he has something in his mind maithli kabhi sid ki nahi thi as they showed yesterday  woh hamesha se abhayander ki amaanat thi n piya doosra janam bhi abhay ki hai aur hamesha rahaengi pyar mein koi zor jabardasti nahi chalti ye dil ka mamla hai pyar sirf ek baar hota hai kyon ki dil bhi ek hi hai This ekta should realise n not play with our sentiments.

Edited by homyar - 16 March 2011 at 11:39pm
friendlyrai Senior Member
friendlyrai
friendlyrai

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
i thnk the tchrs also will be by pia's  side bcz why will a scholar stdnt suddenly cheat and instead t will be expired and her paisawala father will save her
thats it bt wht was the topic abt ring tht siddharth is after itShocked

Edited by friendlyrai - 17 March 2011 at 1:26am
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
No....he will make her respect him but noways love....

the jerk doesn't even understand that whatever he will do...piya will only respect him not love him....piya belongs to abhay and only abhay...she loves abhay alot....whatever magic he goes on her will not affect her because she have strong feelings for abhay...

he should settle down with panchi...there is no point plotting...schemeing for women who does not love you at all....

love can't be forced and compel....

like my damon tells elena "i love you elena...but i can't be selfish...i don't deserve you....my brother does"...and the way he weakens her mind after completely the magical words...i had tears....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Junglee-

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Heya don't worry nothing like that is gonna be happen.
Abhay hai na so may be he will save his love from Sid once more.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index