India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

sid loved maithili.

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
so it is finally revealed sid also loved infact he loves maithili. so what do u think friends will sid fall for piya.plz comment

chupliful Newbie
chupliful
chupliful

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
NO . actually he loved maithli and i dont no wat happend nexy . BUT i know 1 thing that sid does no love pia and he can never luv her 2 . he is just acting . and i thing he might fall in love with misha . I THINK ONLY ALRIGHT , i do no lets hope 4 the best .Disapprove
Gaya3Devi Senior Member
Gaya3Devi
Gaya3Devi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Actually I am getting trouble by watching the show Disapprove. If Sid loved Maithili sure he will fall for Piya.He will try to get rid of Abhay But will not hurt Piya. Now he is trying to do something to Piya to hurt Abhay. I think it is not Love. Then what is going on with Sid and Panchi.Sometime we could think Sid loves panchi sometime not. Sorry Guys I am losing interest in the show. CryCryCry . I was in love with the show. Now my heart is broken Broken Heart. Please help.Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aewa--sumana13--

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
That's not a news at all because he already told about it to Shenaya. But somehow Maithili's rejection definitely is news. I was thinking that she was two timing the brothers. Anyways, too early to know what happened next... may be she two timed them.
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
guys if u hav watched todays shoe den do me a favour i need small written update plz
latifa_28 Senior Member
latifa_28
latifa_28

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Sid never loved anybody. He was jelous of his bro that his bro fall in love with a rajkumari so he also wanted the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j-sim-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
awww so my Sid was in love with her and she rejected him?

how very very very mean of her and she better not have used him before rejecting him.

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

awww so my Sid was in love with her and she rejected him?

how very very very mean of her and she better not have used him before rejecting him.

hey hi yr kal humne apne thread mein sid ka bday celebrate nahi kiya.......

it ws big event 4 us

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index