Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aysha1989

and I dont think a girl entering into Viren's life so soon will help their relationship to be strong as Nivi will sacrifice thinking that viren happiness lies on that particular person... I hope u people agree with me 😉

may be some close friend of viren
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 13 years ago
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

and I dont think a girl entering into Viren's life so soon will help their relationship to be strong as Nivi will sacrifice thinking that viren happiness lies on that particular person... I hope u people agree with me 😉

yup totally agree wid u i mean if she can secrifice her 1st love for her sis den sacrificing her love for viren would b so much easier for her it just her character to think about others first
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gina24

yup totally agree wid u i mean if she can secrifice her 1st love for her sis den sacrificing her love for viren would b so much easier for her it just her character to think about others first

Thank you Gina I also thought the same thing its her character who prefers others happiness...
aysha1989 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

may be some close friend

A friend would be possible but not a love interest... and do you think that he would have had a friend (might be because we can never trust the Cts)
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A friend would be possible but not a love interest... and do you think that he would have had a friend (might be because we can never trust the Cts)

lol wait an see...i need it to be a male entry..so he may feel jealous viren
aysha1989 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

lol wait an see...i need it to be a male entry..so he may feel jealous viren

Yes that would be fun to watch 😆..
manjusha_92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think with the current track......maybe a jealous viren will accept his love for nivi soon.  I hope he gets a taste of his own medicine(which he tried with sid), which will be more interesting to watch....
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manjusha_92

I think with the current track......maybe a jealous viren will accept his love for nivi soon.  I hope he gets a taste of his own medicine(which he tried with sid), which will be more interesting to watch....

it wud be fun to watch
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Um, it was explicitly stated that a Sood was going to help out. I'm guessing that would be Siddarth. I don't see anyone else doing a better job.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys plzz post the link to that article...m not able to find it . : )