Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 47)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
no dont think soo..if she was related to dadu then dadu would've thought twice before giving her such a punishment.. god knwos how they're all intertwined

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

x_Ash_x Newbie
x_Ash_x
x_Ash_x

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I think Amrit lied to protect Rudra too not just KSA...Possibility Rudra had framed Arjun's parents for something which they were innocent about.
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
yes even i also think the raz only Amrit and Rps knows that cannot be this Raz something else what can be it? something related to Amrit and Rps what can be it?
i think there is more to this story than what they have disclose-
Amrit repetedly told if Arjun and Arohi will get marry it will be big toofan what?if they r not sibling than what toofan and why they cant merry?
Anything happen in past has nothing to do with Arohi she is not culprit and if Arjun really loves her he will not punish Arohi for other peoples deed.
silver4karan Senior Member
silver4karan
silver4karan

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
ya exactly....!!  if there is nothing b/w them then y RPS has amrit's photo in that box???? its so confusing!!! no idea abt wats gonna happen..!!
pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
All misunderstanding will deff happen before ne wedding happens, and then the wedding will deff not happen, that y things like Arjun wanting time and RPS giving the file before the wedding are being shown 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.cuttiee

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
i am Not sure but i think i heard somewhere that they did had another daughter apart from luvdeep I hope m not mixing it with some other show so excuse moi if i m wrong but now after watchign the epi m sort of getting the idea that maybe they did who's arjun's mom

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69aparna4karanikamIsHeZ.x.vrshn.

bushraurooj Groupbie
bushraurooj
bushraurooj

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
even i think so, coz in initial episode when arohi was kidnapped , arohi's dad had said to daddu that 'he wont let it happen again, or he will not allow him to repeat same mistake' some thing of these sorts were said. 
OMG this show has so many secrets. arjuns raaz, rps-amrit raaz, lovedeep not married yet is another raaz. and now arohi and her parents want to keep away arjun identity :(
i really hope there be no MU b/w arjuhi, oh arohi haven't you ever seen ekta kapoor shows hiding such truths ruin ones life, and even if you think more logically how can you keep away arjuns identity away from him, i mean just trust him and your destiny and tell him all....
even how could arjun be so careless, his dad means so much for him then how can he just let his gift like that, should he not care for his dads gift.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69.vrshn.naadanmasakalli

bushraurooj Groupbie
bushraurooj
bushraurooj

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
maybe :(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index