Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 38)

kgh212121 Goldie
kgh212121
kgh212121

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i think it'll turn out that arjun is amrit and rudra's son. or atleast amrit's son. and arohi is adopted or baby switcheroo.

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I don't think Arjun is Amrit's son, this is because..
  • Why would he not be with her, would she really give up her son?
  • Didn't Rudra say Arjun's parents are dead?
  • Amrit was taken in by KSA, so if she was pregnant before she married Sudhir, everyone would know about it, so the baby can't just disappear..
  • If Arjun was the child of Amrit and Rudra, why would Rudra not care about his safety?
What do you guys think?

Edited by shazna123 - 12 April 2011 at 7:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khalida4u.vrshn...Amira..

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
But you see, everyone knows about this secret thing and so they could've forced Amrit to give up Arjun the day he was born. Also, Rudra had said that he had met Arjun the day of his birth and so he could've gone to visit Amrit and people in the hospital. 

That way, Arjun would still be a Singhania. Also, I don't think Arohi belongs to the Alhuwalia family. She might've been adopted from an orphanage OR swapped in the hospital with Arjun - Rudra might've swapped Arjun and Arohi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anham.

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
they couldnt have swapped the baby because then their birthday would b close to eachother. and plus she just completed college in the beginning of the show... so that means she is definitely younger than arjun :)

But nice post though... it gave me a flashback :)
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
yeah i dnt thnk arjun s amrits son !!
bt she deff knw abt his real parentsss
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Kuch din tak wait karoo then i will answer u LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamy4ever

x_Ash_x Newbie
x_Ash_x
x_Ash_x

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
This is the first time I'm actually posting sumtin on this site...Anyways how can Amrit and Rudra be Arjun's parents. From the drama we have established that Micheal is older than Arjun...so if Arjun was their child that wud mean Amrit and Rudra continued their affair after Rudra got married to Khumud...Now that doesnt make sense and is highly unlikely! Same would go for Arohi! Therefore Rudra and Amrit being Arjun's or even Arohi's parent is def out of the Q!

Possiblilty Arjun could belong to Amrit and Sudir and Rudra kidnapped and replaced with Arohi or the Aluwalia's adopted Aro as a replacement but again this doesnt make sense because Arjun remembers being with with parents until the age of four as he's last memories of his mother was when she let go of him in a crowd!

Oh gosh Ekta has really got us all confused...but she's done a brilliant job as I'm sure the suspense is killing every1!

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
GOOD POST KEEP COMaNT LOLz
yeah maybe arohi is not real doghter of amrita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index