Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 36)

Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Only two things that can keep Arjun Arohi away:
1. if they are led to believe they are siblings..
2: If Arjun somehow gets in the track of badla from alluwaliahs for his real parents.

I still don't understand what is it that can separate two people who are so madly in love. I mean doesn't happen in real life but reel life anything can happen.

Edited by Spiahwe - 11 April 2011 at 11:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitewitch

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Nice prediction
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
k ds s a possibilty..
bt hw wd ds be d reASON TO SEPERATE ARJUHI
Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Hey guys Smile,
I REALLY hope Arjuhi they aren't related... But I'm just a little concerned now from Amrit's actions and speech; the way she was saying they CAN'T be together but gave no reasoning behind it. I'm also now sure that Amrit's LOST PYAR was RPS, as she was taking about how her man chose the WRONG TRACK (e.g. The don world, Like RPS) and so that's why she didn't marry him. And THAT'S why I'm suspecting that Amrit... As innocent as she may seem, has possibly had an extra marital affair Sleepy. I dont know whether you remember her words about how when she was young, she was "careless"---what does that imply?

Also do you reckon history will repeat itself, and Arjuhi judaii will occur because of Arohi's family or something. Like say if something comes out in the Raaz to interlink the families in a bad way?

So here's what I think, Arjun will APPEAR to be somehow related to Arjun (like half-brother or something), that's how I think the track will revolve. But then the audience REALIZE that this is all a big MISUNDERSTANDING. And after the leap, Arjuhi will be shown as moved on in their lives, but later come onto find that this was all a big misunderstanding, that they are NOT related.
They'll then try and get back together.

But yeah, I'm only guessing, I hope I'm not right as the CV's wouldn't ever portray Arjuhi as like half brothers and sisters or something ...would they? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.c-sia-aparna4karanika

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Hi.....
think out of square,the person who is in the jail since many years and to whom ksa wants to prove innocent and sudhir said it cant be possible as evidence are against him has got something to do with Arohi.I think Arohi is daughter of that man and her mother expired after giving birth and told KSA not to tell her husband or rudra that my daughter is alive.That man might be the Rudra's brother.
So sudhir has adopted her daughter. when rudra came out of jail he has kidnapped Arjun to take revenge on Alluw. .Arjun might be the son of elder brother of Sudhir And Arjun's parents might have been  killed while  rudra's man tried to kidnap Arjun. Alluwalia's are thinking Arjun is dead,but he was actually alive.so if Arohi is nephew of RPS and if Arjun is his son than how come they get marry? they become cousins now Amrit thinks that Arjun is RPS 's son how come they get marry to each other?
And RPS knows that Arjun is not his son but Arohi belongs to singhania so if she gets marry she will come in to criminal's house which Amrit  will not like as she has left him due to his criminal record.Rudra wants  arohi to be out of Arjun's life because he don't want's Arjun to live his business and if he will get marry To Arohi Arjun will live all his illegal businesses and like that he will loose one of his brave solder  and than he want be able to do what he is doing now.
what you guy's are thinking it makes sense?
in short
1-amrit has got misunderstanding about arjuhi she knows half truth,she thinks both are cousins or real siblings of sinhania
2-RPS has his own intrest to seperate them as he dont wants Arjun to live his illigal businesses.
so bot

Edited by idunno - 12 April 2011 at 6:10am
Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
How about this, i know its whacky but any who:

Arjun is Sudhir's illegitimate son. Amrit marries Sudhir to save the family name. Arjun gets lost when he is with his mom as someone murders or kidnaps his mom (maybe a Allu). Amrit doesn't know Arjun is Sudhir's son.
Due to all this when Amrit rejects RPS and when RPS finds Arjun one day he takes him for revenge.

Dont ask me about where Arohi came from...lol... no idea...

Edited by Spiahwe - 12 April 2011 at 3:06am
Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idunno

Hi.....
think out of square,the person who is in the jail since many years and to whom ksa wants to prove innocent and sudhir said it cant be possible as evidence are against him has got something to do with Arohi.I think Arohi is daughter of that man and her mother expired after giving birth and told KSA not to tell her husband or rudra that my daughter is alive.That man might be the Rudra's brother.
So sudhir has adopted her daughter. when rudra came out of jail he has kidnapped Arjun to take revenge on Alluw. .Arjun might be the son of elder brother of Sudhir And Arjun's parents might have been  killed while  rudra's man tried to kidnap Arjun. Alluwalia's are thinking Arjun is dead,but he was actually alive.so if Arohi is nephew of RPS and if Arjun is his son than how come they get marry? they become cousins now Amrit thinks that Arjun is RPS 's son how come they get marry to each other?
And RPS knows that Arjun is not his son but Arohi belongs to singhania so if she gets marry she will come in to criminal's house which Amrit  will not like as she has left him due to his criminal record.Rudra wants  arohi to be out of Arjun's life because he don't want's Arjun to live his business and if he will get marry To Arohi Arjun will live all his illegal businesses and like that he will loose one of his brave solder  and than he want be able to do what he is doing now.
what you guy's are thinking it makes sense?

When did that happen? Did i miss any episode??
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
if they do they will loose TRP and have to pack up the show for good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index