Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 35)

kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
omgg guys..ekta has got us all messed up in thisss LOL... but seriously amrit bhai??this cant b!

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
i just hope arjuhi r not siblings dat wud b disgusting...now i dont mind if anythng else is da raaz BUT THIS!!
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
So we all know how KSA get Amrit married to Sudhir because RPS went on the wrong path... so I think that while he was doing something wrong he killed arjun's parents! KSA found out that he killed a couple so he got Amrit married to SUdhir! RPS probably killed them unknowingly! I don't think that Arjun could be Amrit and sudhir's son because then why would hey live away frum their family! Amrit would never want to do that! She would never leave her family :) AFter RPS killed arjun's parents he probably took him to orphanage so somebody could look after him:) but then when Amrit gets married to Sudhir he uses Arjun to take revenge and puts him on wrong path since his parents were the ones responsible for this :( so what do you guys think????

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Matin_Kremix-dmgAnham.ganga97-anzaeram-khalida4u-sia--Tannu-rose-girlLOVE_DMG.vrshn.cuttieeSiddhi_

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
hmm good predictaion really its getting very interesting!..i am ok with everything but i cant accept arjun as ahluwaliya!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger11-sia-Khat2027

thinkingalma Newbie
thinkingalma
thinkingalma

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
:) I am thinking more on Amrit's words when she told Arohi that she sacrificed her love for her family's sake and for their 'izat'. This latter point raises some questions! I also don't quite understand the fact why she keep saying that Arohi and Ajrun can never be together and they eventually have to separate. See, if they were siblings (which I don't think they will end up being), both families would have said something...even Rudr would have said something when he knew that they both are in love and were planning to have their suhagrat just before which Arohi's grandfather came to take her back home. So, them being siblings is out of question. The rest is a mystery :p

As for those who have written that Rudr realized how much Arjun loves him, he still, however, did what he wanted to. Meanings, Arjun's words did not touch him and he brought him to this haveli so that he himself wants to know the 'raaz' or remembers it. However, I do feel that things could be related to someone's death, but then again why would it not be possible for Arjun and Arohi to stay with each other and accept the fact that it's all destiny? People do forgive. Thus, this emphasis on 'you both can never be together' is a bit disturbing.

My two cents. :)
rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
goog prediction. but that wouldnt be possble. B/c RPS said that HE was there when this child was born... and he isnt a RANDOM child he picked up from orphange... HE KNOWS the child. CHILD refering to ARJUN.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkk1212

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Nice prediction bt i m so confused n i m not able to think what this raaz could b .in cv's ne toh hame CID team ki tarah sochne pe majboor kiya hai bt still we r not able to guess the actual raaz.hope it unfolds quickly now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkk1212rose-girl

theresa28 Groupbie
theresa28
theresa28

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
good predictaion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index