Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 34)

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
can arjun be amrit's bhai???
see....this is just one of my random ideas abt d raaz...dont kill me for this!! Tongue
rajveer and arjun are almost of same age...n if rajveer is sudhir's bhai...arjun can also be amrit's isn't it??
both amrit n arjun hve lost their parents...don't ask me...why KSA din't take him with him...while he took amrit....i seriously hve no idea...plz don't throw...tomato n eggs at me nw LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.ckkkk1212...Sheher...channi_starmIsHeZ.xSiddhi_shibz

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
arohi in love with her uncle? :X

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkk1212wida

Lornab70 Groupbie
Lornab70
Lornab70

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
That  can naver be   as Arjun is  not of  same  age as rajveer  ... He  is  much younger than Rajveer...Arjun is  22 yrs..as  it was  told  that  he  was  7 yrs when  RPS  adopted him  and after that 15  yRs have  have  passed  as  told  by RPS  in one  episode..

Edited by Lornab70 - 11 April 2011 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENkkkk1212

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
^i thought they mentioned arjun being 25...or when ksa said so him being around that age..
nida8724 Senior Member
nida8724
nida8724

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
why arohi 's mom said ye nai hoskta etc thing if he is her uncle then why they didnt stop when arjun weds arohi
angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i think arjun was ahluwallia son and arohi not shayad bass sister brother na hoooooooooooooo oh god what is the raazz....
desi-babu Newbie
desi-babu
desi-babu

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -piyashree-

i think karan is amrit's son bt arohi nt her real doughterConfused......a guess bt i hope ye true na hoAngry

Ya I was thinking something like

I first though Maybe Arjun's real parents are Rudra and Arohi's Mom from when they had a relationship and he was orphaned and Arohi was adopted or something like that, but from today's episode I think Rudra and Arohi's mom may have been younger than 18. Ya its a confusing, but I can't take this suspense!!!!!
tanhai Groupbie
tanhai
tanhai

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i am sure that there is no relationship that they cant be together after knowing that,because if that has been so than Arjuns Dadi havent told
Arjun to get Arohi back (point to be noted she knows the whole truth).

My pre. is that Arjun is the son of Amrit and Arjuns dad, because Amrit said today and she was young (this is the time where you make mistakes).The tension is now which part Arohi is in the fam of the Alluwalias it could be maybe that she is the daughter of lovely bua.

I dont know but sure is that arohi and Arjun cant be blood relative,because than the team of KMH have not shown us the love story of the two.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index