Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 30)

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
ErmmConfused
Confused

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Confused Ermm Ouch
sweets1126 Goldie
sweets1126
sweets1126

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I think that Arjun is the son of RPS and arohi mom's.
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
going through all the past episodes I think Arjun is Amrit and Sudhir's son,and AArohi is orphan ;
now again misunderstandings will be created by gauri  and Arjuhi will separate.
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i dnt thnk arjuhi will seperate coz of gauri !!
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bushraurooj

hey all............
      I know all of our heads are spinning round for the 'RAAZ' . there have already been predictions regarding arohi being amrit-rps's daughter. But i have doubt that if arohi was his daughter he would not hate her and try to hurt her. So i was thinking what if amrit and RPS are siblings. There have been movies, shows previously showing such things. We know both the grand moms where bachpan ke friends so they might have gotten their kids married, then RPS got on to wrong way and amrit stood by her in-laws and never supported him.  
I just read in some thread that all the predictions made till now are not correct according to the angels.
So here goes mine what say all??????????
please give in your views.........

amrit and rps cannot be sibling becoz then that wuld make daadi amrits mum.. amrit and daadi do not show any kind of affection for one another

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Ok from a more logical perspective, I really seriously dont think that AMRIT would have such an 'extreme' relationship outside marriage so saying that Arjun is amrit & RPS son or Arohi is amrit & RPS daughter does not make any sense ..And they are not siblings because well he wouldnt carry around with amrits pic like that LOL

Arjun cannot be related to RPS or singhanias either, otherwise RPS wouldnt treat him as he did.

Singhanias & Ahluwalias have this dushmani and clearly RPS is using Arjun in every single possible way .. so this could be a part of his dushmani, so somehow Arjun can be related to the Ahluwalias.

But the question is how? Somehow we need an explanation that will connect Arjun to the Ahluwalias but still include some kind of story of RPS & Amrit ( but nothing about them having a child though )

So nowwww some good explanations or theories please Tongue

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Ok from a more logical perspective, I really seriously dont think that AMRIT would have such an 'extreme' relationship outside marriage so saying that Arjun is amrit & RPS son or Arohi is amrit & RPS daughter does not make any sense ..And they are not siblings because well he wouldnt carry around with amrits pic like that LOL

Arjun cannot be related to RPS or singhanias either, otherwise RPS wouldnt treat him as he did.

Singhanias & Ahluwalias have this dushmani and clearly RPS is using Arjun in every single possible way .. so this could be a part of his dushmani, so somehow Arjun can be related to the Ahluwalias.

But the question is how? Somehow we need an explanation that will connect Arjun to the Ahluwalias but still include some kind of story of RPS & Amrit ( but nothing about them having a child though )

So nowwww some good explanations or theories please Tongue

My take on this is Arjun is Sudhir and his first wife son and his mom died at birth then Amrit was married off to sudhir thats why kartar said "Nowadays there are no daughters like you who scarifice for family". But Amrit was in love with RPS and was angry with Ahluwaliah's. So she gave Arjun to RPS as revenge(or RPS himself took him away) as revenge and left him in jungle and then Arjun went to orphanage and then he adopted him so that he remains grateful for life and does all his bad work.

Edited by myviewprem - 01 April 2011 at 7:27pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index