Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 29)

Lornab70 Groupbie
Lornab70
Lornab70

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Then Arjun has  to  be  older than Michel...That's also  not  done  becos  Michel is Arjun's  bada bhai

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
i hope nt !!
EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i also hope not bt i think
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i m feeling very very restless for knowing the secret of past. not able to predict . arjun cannot be real son of rudra bcoz he never showed a soft corner for arjun. arohi cannnot be d daughter of rudra for d same reason. what is the secret which has strength to break arjuhi relationship in just few seconds. arohi who is ready to giv life for arjun will break her relationship with arjun only due to some past secret?arjun whose life is arohi will break his relationship with arohi only due to his own birth reason?i m very very confused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Dhara998 Groupbie
Dhara998
Dhara998

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
either the secret is that arohi  belongs to the singhanias and arjun to the alluwalias or
arohi mum amrit might be her stepmum might have killed arohi real parents by accident n for it to be a raaz arohi real mum might given birth which is arohi n amrit must have adopted her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soysuvaalishah_281edward420

Dhara998 Groupbie
Dhara998
Dhara998

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
just guessing
bushraurooj Groupbie
bushraurooj
bushraurooj

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
hey all............
      I know all of our heads are spinning round for the 'RAAZ' . there have already been predictions regarding arohi being amrit-rps's daughter. But i have doubt that if arohi was his daughter he would not hate her and try to hurt her. So i was thinking what if amrit and RPS are siblings. There have been movies, shows previously showing such things. We know both the grand moms where bachpan ke friends so they might have gotten their kids married, then RPS got on to wrong way and amrit stood by her in-laws and never supported him.  
I just read in some thread that all the predictions made till now are not correct according to the angels.
So here goes mine what say all??????????
please give in your views.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12sezo

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
ehhehe i dont think soo
he keeps her picture in private? hmm but you never know hehhe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index