Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 27)

destinylies Groupbie
destinylies
destinylies

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_8

i think ki arjun aahluwalia's ka beta hai...rudra ne ladke ko badalkr ladki rkh di hogi due to d secret which no1 knows....n fir use orphanage me dalkr adopt kr liya hoga 4 taking revenge from aahluwalia's..
ya lekin if this is the case....then when rp will reveal the truth, arjun will be more mad at rp as he would be the reason for him ending up in the orphanage and being a criminal rather than enjoyin with his family of policeman and lawyers...

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by destinylies

i think ki arjun aahluwalia's ka beta hai...rudra ne ladke ko badalkr ladki rkh di hogi due to d secret which no1 knows....n fir use orphanage me dalkr adopt kr liya hoga 4 taking revenge from aahluwalia's..
ya lekin if this is the case....then when rp will reveal the truth, arjun will be more mad at rp as he would be the reason for him ending up in the orphanage and being a criminal rather than enjoyin with his family of policeman and lawyers...

Destiny RPS fool nahi hai na. He will tell Arjun that his family did not want him and left him to die in jungle alone and from there he got him to orphanage and adopted him. That way Arjun will start disliking Ahluwaliah's more and will think RPS is GOD again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylies

malose Goldie
malose
malose

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
hi all I've thought about this and Raaz and concluded that there are two Raaz that emerges from an RPS and one from Ahluwalia. and I think that Arjun will hate arohiand take her to her family and then her family did not choose to reveal it because theywant arohi there and arohi will be heart broken and will hate familej and then the family will choose to reveal their own Raaz for not to lose arohi and then arjun undowhat he has done after Raaz, and then it will be late for arohi has left the city and lostall trust to the people and him and his love and want to know anything about him. butwhatever Raaz is, I think it is arohi who will suffer the most from it and crushed by itand by arjun.

e the first time I've written here so frlot if it does not hang together write and say ehyou think.

ps. this one of the things I think will happen

destinylies Groupbie
destinylies
destinylies

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Originally posted by destinylies

Destiny RPS fool nahi hai na. He will tell Arjun that his family did not want him and left him to die in jungle alone and from there he got him to orphanage and adopted him. That way Arjun will start disliking Ahluwaliah's more and will think RPS is GOD again
ya may be....well today's episode will reveal the secret anyways.....so lets wait for it....
Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

Originally posted by Div_Ridz

I am again seriously shocked about the against some of you guys have about cousings getting married? whats so wrong with that? I mean i studied some stuff in that way and we had this project..alot of people say you get child with some disabilities..but thats not true...when that marrying cousins gets 3 times, like your parents are cousins, your grandparents are cousins and THEN you get married to your cousing..then its only chance for 56% you get a child with disabilties.

And then, I am sure the family wont like it.. but there is nothing wrong with marring your cousin..thank god..i have no cousins ( boy cousins) that are older than me..so no cousin for me :P.. i know its seriously a no no factor..but I know a lot of people being so happy ..they married their cousing because they were in love..and they could not hide or ignore the feelings anymore..and now they have 3 wonderfull daughters... its also very very easy for the family to accept the "bride"or "groom"".. because they know him or her their life..have the same culture and familytradions..it happens alot in the world..

I wont have any problem if Arohi and Arjun are cousins..i think its even more interesting ...

gosh..i So want to know the story behind this ....

NOT again seperating Arjun / Arohi... they just are back together..
They are MARRIED..they could do whatever they want.. Embarrassed Sorry :)..

Sweetdreamssss. x

honestly.. are they muslims? because in the islamic culture, it is not wrong at all.. even my parents are cousins and i know my cousins who are or are getting married to their cousins. but as far as i know, its a big no no in the indian culture! 
so all to its own...we should  respect each culture(islam as well as indian)..  and plus, angels have confirmed that arjun-arohi are not sibs/cousins so people start coming up with new ideas!!Wink

Just a small correction, i think you meant Islam and Hindu not Indian.. I am a hindu and i know of hindus who have married their cousins. 
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I was watching episode thinking RPS will call Arjun and tells his parents identity when will this suspense get over

I want Arjun to be ahluwaliah.
Sa7861 Groupbie
Sa7861
Sa7861

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
This Rudra always comes in the way of Arjuhi. I don't like Rudra and I bet none of us do either. I hope there are more love scenes before he spills the RAAZ.
mahimamotwani Newbie
mahimamotwani
mahimamotwani

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
me 2 was thinkin dat  bt wat is the reall story dat we will know today..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index