Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 26)

ankita.sushant Senior Member
ankita.sushant
ankita.sushant

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i want to know the secret but i want arjuhi romance even more !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i really wanna se arjuhi to have a SR on monday... i will do gidha and geet on monday then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
If we go in past conversation
Arohi's father says to Awatar singh that because of your usul's in past  hame bahut badi chot pahonchi thi!
Rudra -koi hai jo itihas ke pane palatna chahata hai-agar tu nahi chahati Arohi to transfet to singahnias house for good then take her away from there.
In todays; eoisod Aarohi's mom say's to herself there is diffrance beetween bahu ands daughtrer
it means she cant say that to AvtAr Singh
from this conversation i came to conclution there might be daughter of  awatar sing and she might have given birth to Arjun
Arohi may be illinmnt daughter of Rudra and Amita.
Div_Ridz Senior Member
Div_Ridz
Div_Ridz

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

I am again seriously shocked about the against some of you guys have about cousings getting married? whats so wrong with that? I mean i studied some stuff in that way and we had this project..alot of people say you get child with some disabilities..but thats not true...when that marrying cousins gets 3 times, like your parents are cousins, your grandparents are cousins and THEN you get married to your cousing..then its only chance for 56% you get a child with disabilties.

And then, I am sure the family wont like it.. but there is nothing wrong with marring your cousin..thank god..i have no cousins ( boy cousins) that are older than me..so no cousin for me :P.. i know its seriously a no no factor..but I know a lot of people being so happy ..they married their cousing because they were in love..and they could not hide or ignore the feelings anymore..and now they have 3 wonderfull daughters... its also very very easy for the family to accept the "bride"or "groom"".. because they know him or her their life..have the same culture and familytradions..it happens alot in the world..

I wont have any problem if Arohi and Arjun are cousins..i think its even more interesting ...

gosh..i So want to know the story behind this ....

NOT again seperating Arjun / Arohi... they just are back together..
They are MARRIED..they could do whatever they want.. Embarrassed Sorry :)..

Sweetdreamssss. x
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Div_Ridz

I am again seriously shocked about the against some of you guys have about cousings getting married? whats so wrong with that? I mean i studied some stuff in that way and we had this project..alot of people say you get child with some disabilities..but thats not true...when that marrying cousins gets 3 times, like your parents are cousins, your grandparents are cousins and THEN you get married to your cousing..then its only chance for 56% you get a child with disabilties.

And then, I am sure the family wont like it.. but there is nothing wrong with marring your cousin..thank god..i have no cousins ( boy cousins) that are older than me..so no cousin for me :P.. i know its seriously a no no factor..but I know a lot of people being so happy ..they married their cousing because they were in love..and they could not hide or ignore the feelings anymore..and now they have 3 wonderfull daughters... its also very very easy for the family to accept the "bride"or "groom"".. because they know him or her their life..have the same culture and familytradions..it happens alot in the world..

I wont have any problem if Arohi and Arjun are cousins..i think its even more interesting ...

Sweetdreamssss. x

honestly.. are they muslims? because in the islamic culture, it is not wrong at all.. even my parents are cousins and i know my cousins who are or are getting married to their cousins. but as far as i know, its a big no no in the indian culture! 
so all to its own...we should  respect each culture(islam as well as indian)..  and plus, angels have confirmed that arjun-arohi are not sibs/cousins so people start coming up with new ideas!!Wink

Edited by brainychild92 - 26 March 2011 at 6:46pm
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
is arjun rudra and amrit son ????
are arohi and arjun blood siblings........same mother ???????
its really confusing......................Confused

Edited by Surbhi123 - 27 March 2011 at 2:00am
Div_Ridz Senior Member
Div_Ridz
Div_Ridz

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

Originally posted by Div_Ridz

Sweetdreamssss. x

honestly.. are they muslims? because in the islamic culture, it is not wrong at all.. even my parents are cousins and i know my cousins who are or are getting married to their cousins. but as far as i know, its a big no no in the indian culture! 
so all to its own...we should  respect each culture(islam as well as indian)..  and plus, angels have confirmed that arjun-arohi are not sibs/cousins so people start coming up with new ideas!!Wink
Heey..Yaah thats true too .. Hehe..
I am muslim too..and my parents are too cousins.. :P.. haha what a coincidence.. My both grandfather's are brothers.. :P..it really weird in a way..but i love it :P.. but a NO for me to marry my cousin haha..
I am glad that Angels on FB confirmed that..
Mayby AROHI is daughter of her real dad ( husband of Amrit ) but she is not amrits real daughter..mayby from a other woman..&& Arjun is Amrits son...

Well we will find out.. I hope there is going to be more romantic scenes..because if the seperating starts so soon..i am going to cry :P..

xx
Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i dnt knw if dis has been mentioned b4 but i think arohi is an orphan dat got adopted nd arjun is a family member of da aluwalias....i think dis cuz firstly amrit wants arohi 2 cum home quickly cuz if arohi finds out dis she is gonna b really hurt nd secondly durin da maha epi dat vid arohi was showin 2 arjun bout how their lifes were so different nd how he is an orphan nd how she had everyfin in life......so dats y im thinkin its da opposite way round arohi is just an orphan nd arjun belongs to allu's.......amrit's hiddin dis cuz she doesnt want arohi nd her family 2 get hurt cuz dey love arohi a lot.....hope i make sense on mii view..lets just w8 nd watch 2 c how da twist unfolds.......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index