Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 15)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
^^if he wants to use arjun then he cant let him break down hence why he hid it...i wonder how bad it is though..

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

If Arjun is Alhuwaliah family i think he will be Sudhir's(lawyer) son and not anyone else in that family

I think RPS never told him because he will get upset that he is from police family but doing criminal job and hence get upset and break down-so he never told him

Now Arjun has decided to leave him so RPS will use this secret to make him stay back in case he is aluwaliah. He may say they never wanted him and threw him out of house as soon as he was born - in one episode Arjun says his mamaji left him in forest when he was very young and he learned to survive forest and hence does not fear it- to makrand. I am not sure who took him to orphanage but he was adopted from there by RPS.

I feel RPS kidnapped him to take revenge on Ahluwaliah

Arohi is not Ahluwaliah because some episode her dadi and bua were discussing saying we do not know anything about Arohi

Edited by myviewprem - 19 March 2011 at 10:32am
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

If Arjun is Alhuwaliah family i think he will be Sudhir's(lawyer) son and not anyone else in that family

I think RPS never told him because he will get upset that he is from police family but doing criminal job and hence get upset and break down-so he never told him

Now Arjun has decided to leave him so RPS will use this secret to make him stay back in case he is aluwaliah. He may say they never wanted him and threw him out of house as soon as he was born - in one episode Arjun says his mamaji left him in forest when he was very young and he learned to survive forest and hence does not fear it- to makrand. I am not sure who took him to orphanage but he was adopted from there by RPS.

Arohi is not Ahluwaliah because some episode her dadi and bua were discussing saying we do not know anything about Arohi
Hi Prem! Good to see you on this forum tooBig smile
I was just wondering that if Arjun is an Ahluwalia, wouldn't RPS have prevented it the first time Arjun left home and his business to win over ArohiConfused I'm sure RPS is not so stupid to watch a bro and sis getting marriedConfusedOf course, if Arjun is Sudhir's son, Arohi must be adopted but RPS may not know that.

And I somehow do feel that Arjun is an Ahluwalia, that would explain why RPS would want to adopt Arjun and use him against the AhluwaliasOuch
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by myviewprem

Hi Prem! Good to see you on this forum tooBig smile
I was just wondering that if Arjun is an Ahluwalia, wouldn't RPS have prevented it the first time Arjun left home and his business to win over ArohiConfused I'm sure RPS is not so stupid to watch a bro and sis getting marriedConfusedOf course, if Arjun is Sudhir's son, Arohi must be adopted but RPS may not know that.

And I somehow do feel that Arjun is an Ahluwalia, that would explain why RPS would want to adopt Arjun and use him against the AhluwaliasOuch

Hi,

Good to see you too. I feel there is equal chance of him being Ahluwaliah and thats why he makes him do all life risking jobs.

Since Rudra knows Ahluwaliah very well he may know Arohi is adopted also hence he was fine with marriage. If not by now he would have ensure Arjun break up with Arohi and go home

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo--priyal--

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

^^nahh if that was the case rudra wouldve put that news thru loudspeakers

i think rudra kept dis raz for future so tht he can use rajun against alluwalia'a
arjun.arohi4eva Senior Member
arjun.arohi4eva
arjun.arohi4eva

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
maybe aluhwalis killed arjuns parents cus they were criminals or something
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun.arohi4eva

maybe aluhwalis killed arjuns parents cus they were criminals or something

yeah i too agree
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
According to my guess Arjun is Alluwalia's son and Arrohi is adopted daughter of Alluwalia.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index