Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 11)

phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
guyzzzzz lt me toooooo guess......... .u people remembr that epi.wen dadi tells dadhu(in the shop bfre the marriage) that us din agar useeeeee (rps)ko maf kiya hoga tho aaj vo aise naheGeek hothaaaaaaaaaa???NOW WAT DO U UNDERSTAND BY THIS ????

i swear i dnt understand anythng but there wld b sme relation W*H this scene thnk abt itROFLWink
i think rps wanted to marry dadhuu 's sister but it will nt happen and later she b coms pregnant and so they dint wanna bring up arjun and sooooo they left him LOL

.i dnt want poor arohi to be left "bena family"she bcoms aloneDisapprove .BUT I THINK ALLUWALLIA S KNW ABT ARJUN BECOZ in the rescent episodes dadhu says lovdeep abt that .i dnt remembr that Tongue.sorrrrryD'oh i am a silent reader and i wanted to share this W*H u all quite intresting 

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoo_12

guyzzzzz lt me toooooo guess......... .u people remembr that epi.wen dadi tells dadhu(in the shop bfre the marriage) that us din agar useeeeee (rps)ko maf kiya hoga tho aaj vo aise naheGeek hothaaaaaaaaaa???NOW WAT DO U UNDERSTAND BY THIS ????

i swear i dnt understand anythng but there wld b sme relation W*H this scene thnk abt itROFLWink
i think rps wanted to marry dadhuu 's sister but it will nt happen and later she b coms pregnant and so they dint wanna bring up arjun and sooooo they left him LOL

.i dnt want poor arohi to be left "bena family"she bcoms aloneDisapprove .BUT I THINK ALLUWALLIA S KNW ABT ARJUN BECOZ in the rescent episodes dadhu says lovdeep abt that .i dnt remembr that Tongue.sorrrrryD'oh i am a silent reader and i wanted to share this W*H u all quite intresting 

i agreed wid ur thought

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

RPS knows Arjun's parents.

He was there when Arjun was born and met him first time at his birth.

Now that Arjun has refused to do any bad work because he wants to live for Arohi and not risk his life RPS may blackmail Arjun saying do all evil work or i will not reveal your parents name?

He told Arjun will break down completely if he knows whose son he is

If RPS met Arjun at birth i think there are only 3 options are possible

1) RPS is related to Arjun Parents

2) RPs kidnapped him at birth as he is enemy son

3) RPS is his real father

First option is very remote possibilty

Second is most likely possibility and the only enemy i know of RPS is Ahluwaliah or will they introduce new enemy not shown till date

Third option also has less chances which father will leave his son in orphanage and adopt him after 7 years. And in this case how can RPS blackmail him?

And RPS also told the truth will split Arjun-Arohi something of that sort. How is that possible.

Is Arjun parents and Ahluwaliah's enemy or something?

OR

Is Arjun an Ahluwaliah?

Hope it comes out fast whose son Arjun is. And i do not want him to be Alhuwaliah or Singhania. He must have much better family and parents who will truly love him and care for him

What do you folks think? Will RPS blackmail Arjun about his parents?

I think that RPS kidnapped Arjun at birth! He must have told Arjunl ies about the fact that his uncle or whatever left him in the jungle...or maybe took Arjun to the orphanage himself and left him there untill he was s certain age so his parents could not find him etc. And when he was old enough he brought him to his house and introduced to the world that he has adopted a son???? Whatever it is RPS will definately blackmail Arjun about his parents.

But I have a strange feeling that Arjun might be related to the Ahluwalias which will bridge a gap between Arjuhi. Angry

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i dont think that arjun belong from alluwalliyas haan yeh ho sakta hai arjun ke parents ka rudra n kartar ki dushmani ki wajah ho ya unki dushmani ke shikar ho cv's know tht
hemvb Senior Member
hemvb
hemvb

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
may b arjun is arohis's parents real son???? rsp had him kidnapped when he was a baby to satisfy his need for revenge..i mean what could be a better revenge for a sicko like him, to bring up a police family's son as a don!!!!!

and arohi was adopted???

gosh, i'm getting too filmy, lol

--priyal--

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemvb

may b arjun is arohis's parents real son???? rsp had him kidnapped when he was a baby to satisfy his need for revenge..i mean what could be a better revenge for a sicko like him, to bring up a police family's son as a don!!!!!

and arohi was adopted???

gosh, i'm getting too filmy, lol

LOL
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
geart topic

--priyal--

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
oh gosh how can i miss this rocking post maaf karna priyal .even i think there is some connection painful link between Arjun's parents n Arohi's family n that takla z gonna exploit Arjuhi for the sameDead

--priyal--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index