Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 10)

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode Rudra confess that he knows Arjun from birth. This thought kept on bothering me and I needed to share it with you guys.

1. Could it be possible that Arjun is Alluhwalia (when he was born he could have been separated from his family and thrown into orphanage by Rudra so he can use him against them latter on) that mean Arohi could be adopted

2. Because Rudra always used Arjun as his right man - if anything happens to him - doesn't effect him that much..

3. or Arjun could be son of Rudra elder sibling or sister (he hate the most and wanted to destroy them badly)

Many thoughts and no answers...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12PemaKarpo--priyal--mIsHeZ.x

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I dont think he's a kin of the ahluwalia's I think ahluwalia's may have something to do with it but def not kinship... (this is b/c they still havent mentioned how singhania's and ahluwalia's became dusham)

I dont think Arjun is part of Rudra's family either

Knowing ekta, its probably some twisted sequence we'll later find out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I don't think Arjun would b someone related to Ahluwalis......Arjun's father could be someone who worked for RPS mayb.....

--priyal--

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Nice post! My thoughts exactly! Maybe Arohi is adoptedConfused because she's the only daughter of the lawyer, don't know his nameConfused

--priyal--

brightlina Senior Member
brightlina
brightlina

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
remember RPS said " jab atheet ke kale badal inn dono ke pyaar ko khaajayega ......... inn dono ke zindagi mein koi roshini nai rahegi " 
so i dont want this truth to be revealed soo soon.......... it can be revealed aft arohi's confession... plz nt before dat.........in these 6 days i want arohi 2 show her care 4 arjun........ and the 6th day she has to confess and aft  that the truth can be revealed........
wat do u all think friends??????? will arjuhi be seperated??????? will arjuhi get divorce??????? plz tell me friends?????? plzzzzzzzzBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan--priyal--

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Nice post, priyal...
I dnt knw whose son is arjun.. But i wud too not like the raaz to come out before aro's confession...

But i think maybe rps wil tel d truth aftr 6 days..coz he wanted to stop arjun leaving his business by breaking apart arjuhi.. Now since arjun is already angry at arohi, he wont be leaving rps' business in dese days, so maybe rps wil tel arjun abt d truth when he senses arjun leaving singhu busines for arohi.....

--priyal--

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
so muchhhh confusion yaarr...........i m totally blank.......stillll.....jo b ho wana see arjuhi together....
gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Its very confusing mystery...............????
Confused
confused
confused..........
Anything can happen................

--priyal--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index