Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Spiahwe

When did that happen? Did i miss any episode??

it is my guess
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Spiahwe

When did that happen? Did i miss any episode??
when Amrit was crying  and told ksa to bring her daughter back at that time phone came and than ksa told sudhir to save that person but sudhir said we can't as all proofs are against him and we will be not able to do anything in this case.

kgh212121 thumbnail
i think it'll turn out that arjun is amrit and rudra's son. or atleast amrit's son. and arohi is adopted or baby switcheroo.
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Arjun is Amrit's son, this is because..
  • Why would he not be with her, would she really give up her son?
  • Didn't Rudra say Arjun's parents are dead?
  • Amrit was taken in by KSA, so if she was pregnant before she married Sudhir, everyone would know about it, so the baby can't just disappear..
  • If Arjun was the child of Amrit and Rudra, why would Rudra not care about his safety?
What do you guys think?
Edited by shazna123 - 13 years ago
kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
But you see, everyone knows about this secret thing and so they could've forced Amrit to give up Arjun the day he was born. Also, Rudra had said that he had met Arjun the day of his birth and so he could've gone to visit Amrit and people in the hospital. 

That way, Arjun would still be a Singhania. Also, I don't think Arohi belongs to the Alhuwalia family. She might've been adopted from an orphanage OR swapped in the hospital with Arjun - Rudra might've swapped Arjun and Arohi...
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they couldnt have swapped the baby because then their birthday would b close to eachother. and plus she just completed college in the beginning of the show... so that means she is definitely younger than arjun :)

But nice post though... it gave me a flashback :)
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i dnt thnk arjun s amrits son !!
bt she deff knw abt his real parentsss
..Amira.. thumbnail
Kuch din tak wait karoo then i will answer u 😆
x_Ash_x thumbnail
This is the first time I'm actually posting sumtin on this site...Anyways how can Amrit and Rudra be Arjun's parents. From the drama we have established that Micheal is older than Arjun...so if Arjun was their child that wud mean Amrit and Rudra continued their affair after Rudra got married to Khumud...Now that doesnt make sense and is highly unlikely! Same would go for Arohi! Therefore Rudra and Amrit being Arjun's or even Arohi's parent is def out of the Q!

Possiblilty Arjun could belong to Amrit and Sudir and Rudra kidnapped and replaced with Arohi or the Aluwalia's adopted Aro as a replacement but again this doesnt make sense because Arjun remembers being with with parents until the age of four as he's last memories of his mother was when she let go of him in a crowd!

Oh gosh Ekta has really got us all confused...but she's done a brilliant job as I'm sure the suspense is killing every1!

--HiNa-- thumbnail
GOOD POST KEEP COMaNT LOLz
yeah maybe arohi is not real doghter of amrita