Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Then Arjun has  to  be  older than Michel...That's also  not  done  becos  Michel is Arjun's  bada bhai
i m feeling very very restless for knowing the secret of past. not able to predict . arjun cannot be real son of rudra bcoz he never showed a soft corner for arjun. arohi cannnot be d daughter of rudra for d same reason. what is the secret which has strength to break arjuhi relationship in just few seconds. arohi who is ready to giv life for arjun will break her relationship with arjun only due to some past secret?arjun whose life is arohi will break his relationship with arohi only due to his own birth reason?i m very very confused.
either the secret is that arohi  belongs to the singhanias and arjun to the alluwalias or
arohi mum amrit might be her stepmum might have killed arohi real parents by accident n for it to be a raaz arohi real mum might given birth which is arohi n amrit must have adopted her
hey all............
      I know all of our heads are spinning round for the 'RAAZ' . there have already been predictions regarding arohi being amrit-rps's daughter. But i have doubt that if arohi was his daughter he would not hate her and try to hurt her. So i was thinking what if amrit and RPS are siblings. There have been movies, shows previously showing such things. We know both the grand moms where bachpan ke friends so they might have gotten their kids married, then RPS got on to wrong way and amrit stood by her in-laws and never supported him.  
I just read in some thread that all the predictions made till now are not correct according to the angels.
So here goes mine what say all??????????
please give in your views.........
ehhehe i dont think soo
he keeps her picture in private? hmm but you never know hehhe
I think that Arjun is the son of RPS and arohi mom's.
going through all the past episodes I think Arjun is Amrit and Sudhir's son,and AArohi is orphan ;
now again misunderstandings will be created by gauri  and Arjuhi will separate.
i dnt thnk arjuhi will seperate coz of gauri !!
Originally posted by bushraurooj

hey all............
      I know all of our heads are spinning round for the 'RAAZ' . there have already been predictions regarding arohi being amrit-rps's daughter. But i have doubt that if arohi was his daughter he would not hate her and try to hurt her. So i was thinking what if amrit and RPS are siblings. There have been movies, shows previously showing such things. We know both the grand moms where bachpan ke friends so they might have gotten their kids married, then RPS got on to wrong way and amrit stood by her in-laws and never supported him.  
I just read in some thread that all the predictions made till now are not correct according to the angels.
So here goes mine what say all??????????
please give in your views.........

amrit and rps cannot be sibling becoz then that wuld make daadi amrits mum.. amrit and daadi do not show any kind of affection for one another
Ok from a more logical perspective, I really seriously dont think that AMRIT would have such an 'extreme' relationship outside marriage so saying that Arjun is amrit & RPS son or Arohi is amrit & RPS daughter does not make any sense ..And they are not siblings because well he wouldnt carry around with amrits pic like that 😆

Arjun cannot be related to RPS or singhanias either, otherwise RPS wouldnt treat him as he did.

Singhanias & Ahluwalias have this dushmani and clearly RPS is using Arjun in every single possible way .. so this could be a part of his dushmani, so somehow Arjun can be related to the Ahluwalias.

But the question is how? Somehow we need an explanation that will connect Arjun to the Ahluwalias but still include some kind of story of RPS & Amrit ( but nothing about them having a child though )

So nowwww some good explanations or theories please 😛