Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh god confusion confusion........ bt relax gys this show is about
 arjun arohi love story  so they cant be related biologially.....
after seeing the RPS and arohi's mom scene i think they both were lovers in the past. and knowing how ekta tangles stories around i have a feeling that rudra and arohi's mom had a kid.....who amrit thinks is dead or something but it is infact arjun
And ya abt the question that arjun arohi are bro n sis ......maybe arohi is adopted or something like that

BUT arjun is rudra's own (thats y only rudra in the whole fly cares 4 arjun😉)
i am soooo confused after their part :'*(
That's a gOod guess but still even if arohi is adopted aren they bro and sis
Anyway I think arjun is rudra and amirt son and arohi is an orphan but amirt kept her as hers since she didn't have arjun
what a guess!!!
it is really very intersting
There is no chance Arjun's real father is Rudra

Why?

Rudra is good towards Mikhael and Romit-never makes them do dangerous job

But he makes Arjun do life risking job. If Arjun was RPS own son he would never allow it

Secondly he tells kumud i will reveal Arjun parents name to save myself in difficult situation to blackmail Arjun family
Hey everyonee.. i dont know if this has been posted before on this forum
but the only reason i think she knows the secret or she is rps ex love is because when she found out  from luv that arjun and arohi are in love did you see her reaction she was lik shaking and in a shock.. no mother acts like that for no reason when she knows the daughter is already married and that man is her husband..so she has the right to love him but amrit was in a shock state.. as in she knows something about it..
"Haan, mein bol raha hoon"

This line was said by RPS in today's episode.

It contains a lot irony.

How Amrit could understand who he is without saying the name as he called her after so long.

How RPS did not find it necessary to say his name since he was confident that Amrit would recognise his voice.

This track is really interesting.

Don't you all think this line did carry some weight on the mystery between the duo?

Share your views 😳
yeah it was a real shock ... and they do know each other really well.. rudr never spoke so luvingly even to kumud
Or it can also be that amrit has rps's number saved in her phone 🤣

So sorry for being sily...m in a very silly mood today...me just more nuts than usual today....🤣

nice observtion nd nice post hmm they definitely have some past how cv's shape it up and revel it will be crucial for kmh they can either make or break it hope they are able to carry it off *fingers crossed*....