Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Here is my thought...keeping in mind that it is an Ekta show πŸ˜† It is possible that Arjun is actually Arohi's Parent's Biological Son but Arohi is not her parents biological daughter... if that makes sense! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kkkk1212

um sure arohi's family killed arjun's parents in some encounter....

omg i was thinking the same. when arjun find out he would go back to don arjun to take badlaa for his parents death.

obviuosly rps will not tell the full raaz only half of it, thats where all the twists n turns in the story come in. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

lol

basically guys rudra says he met arjun at the time when he was born and that he only knows how arjun ended up at the orphanage.

meaning that rudra knows who arjuns parents are.

there is already a dicussion post about the raaz click on the link below.

tnx

noreen
Edited by kyphkideewani - 13 years ago

I think he is the son of another don who used to be Rudras boss in past and alluwalia's were the cause of him going to jail,he will like to take revange so when Arjun will come to know the truth he will be shatterd but in the end true love will win.

I think he is son of  Rudra's past boss who used to be big buisness man cum don and was friend of DSp. police was behind him so he took asylam to DSP's house assuming police cannot doubt police and he will be safe,but he told whole story to his dsp friend and told him to protect him,as his wife was pragnant at that time.DSP has given him asylum but he had planned his arrest behind his back,in a way he betrayed his trust in him.police arrasted him he went in to jail his wife died and Arjun has gone to orphnage as no one was there to look after him.now his father will return and will seek revange on alluwalia ,so Arjun will becaome shatterd between love and revange,in the end love will vin.

omg kahani mei twist🀣
yaar tension bhare ja raha hai..matlab arjun ab gunta nai rahega..or arjuhi ka true luv
i wish aisa hi hoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I think that Arjun is related to arohi's family.
Maybe the child got switched at birth!!!
Just guessing
i feel Arjun is Alluwalias son whom Rudra mst have kidnnaped....and Arohi must be RPS's daughter whom Alluwalias must have taken away 
As we all know that RPS knows a dark secret about the pasts of Arjun and Arohii !!  What I think is MAYBE Arohi is adopted by her parents 😭😭  and Arjun is the actual son of Sudhir and what her wife name is ?? Lol  I dont remembaa πŸ˜ƒ
Or the other possible thing is that Maybe Arjun's real parents were accidently hurt or killed  by any member of AHLUWALIA family.
 What r ur views about itt ?? 😊
That's what I thought that he might be the son of arohi's parents but that would be a bit dodgy coz that ll make them step brother sister