Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalrain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
mujhe toh lagta hai arjun jignesh ka beta hai.... Ganju ke neeyat main hi khot haišŸ¤£
karankittu thumbnail
but you can marry cousin's so i dont think thats a problem :\!
even tho it still is a little no no factor for this story!
i dunno!
this kitni confussion hai
needs to stop and get back to being
kitni mohabbat hai
AmaZaynGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guyzz...RPS knows who is arjun's real mom-dad...hope not 4rm the aluwalia khandan...atleast they won't end up being cousins...really nervous...arrrrrhhh...mystery.....vch will ruin arjuhi's lyf...feelin sad;-(;-(
wida thumbnail
 just dont want them to bee familyy
no familyy pleasee
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angel_8

i think ki arjun aahluwalia's ka beta hai...rudra ne ladke ko badalkr ladki rkh di hogi due to d secret which no1 knows....n fir use orphanage me dalkr adopt kr liya hoga 4 taking revenge from aahluwalia's..

may be ho sakta hai
but arohi ke liye kitna confussing hoga
woh singhaniya se firse alluwallia ban jayegi
--priyal-- thumbnail
are yaar cousins walla dhol band karo yaar
kahin yeh sach na hojaye plzz shub shub bolo
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too agree with u guys but i think arjun kisi respectable family se hoga ya toh phir kisi garib family se hoga since he such a good hearted,geniue,principled and honest person as he is not culprit like the singhania khandan.i think when he was born this rudra pratap has kindnapped him send to the orphanage and must have killed his parents.and may be mahan banne ke liya later on he brought arjun to this house aur yeh bhi ho sakta hai arjun RSP ke real bhai ya sis ka beta ho n by default arohi ke family ki baje se oonki death hogai ho and art that RSP bahut poor the and they cannot afford to take the responsibily of the child so they send him to the orphanage and when they r well established they brought him back.but RSP ooshe kuch kabhi bataaya for his own selfish motiv. what say guys.

Originally posted by: kkkk1212

um sure arohi's family killed arjun's parents in some encounter....

geetfan thumbnail
all KMH fans Plz like this page ..! he is jignesh aka Areesz G .. the photographer behind all the 100 epi party pics n other superb pics of KMH2

http://www.facebook.com/areeszlive

--priyal-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetfan

all KMH fans Plz like this page ..! he is jignesh aka Areesz G .. the photographer behind all the 100 epi party pics n other superb pics of KMH2

http://www.facebook.com/areeszlive

thnks for dis link
i was not knowing tht he is tht much talented n d superb photography is done by him
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow mere sher kya baat kahi tu ne tere dimag rtoh mujhse bhi jaya tej chalta hai.kash creatives logo ka dimag bhi teri tarah chalta toh sabka bhala ho jata.i am really impressed seriously.because this can happen for sure .remember arjun ne kaha tha ki oshke parents poor the and 3-4 years ki age mein ooshe jungle chood aaye the marne ke liye and woh kisi tarah wahan se bach ke nikal aaya tha now think it might had happended that there was servant in aahluwalia's khandan who pregant along with arohi's mom and both had delivered the babies at the same day and time and now arohi's had given birth to arjun and that servant had given birth to arohi and to take revenge RSP must  have changed the babies.so that aahuliwala khandan's heir had to face the bad cruel n bad world and later on he himself can use him as strongest weapon against them.

Originally posted by: priyalganwani

may be ho sakta hai
but arohi ke liye kitna confussing hoga
woh singhaniya se firse alluwallia ban jayegi