Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 8)

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
kavya tere muh mai choclates hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
@kavya: cv's leaving things incomplete n 4gettin is nt new...they hv dun this mistake uncountable times in this season...dnt knw wat they r up 2...

so much is incomplete n they hv cum up wid this twist/secret without clearing other thingzz!!!

arjun 4gt the kiss...

arohi dint knw the reason y arjun was upset aftr the engagement..i guess she is mature enough 2 realize y he was upset...they compltly 4gt abt their engagement...

arjun 4gt the revenge...his idea of stayin wid arohi n ignorin her at the same time...

well letz hope 4 the best....

n yhh if ekta makes arjun n arohi bro & sis den she is goin 2 get in a hell big controversy...
wel i dnt think shez gonna do such a mistake...lol

nywayz byeee!!! tc

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishroshaniDglitter567kavyasam

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

thx  roshni , jannat,   I liked the episode  but  it  was  not  very  touching either ,  it was okay .  

between  mohabbatians   why    are  you some of you thinking   that   arjun  and  arohi  will be blood related.    Comeon  guys   it  is  possible  that  CVs  want  to  show  arjun  is from ahlus   but  at   the  same  time  they   will make  sure that  Aro  doesnt  belong to ahlus  .   they  will not   show  that  both  Arjun and  Arohi   are  from the same house ,  that is not possible.  So dont worry   abt  it ,  but yes  even  showing  arjun to be a ullu will be  tragic  ,    still   there  this   can  also  be  a possibiltiy  that  his  past  is related to them  and  not him directly . 

Shocked Is that what everyone is thinking? Hmm .. CVs would have to lose it before bringing up this idea
btw m Sara Cool

kavyasam

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@sara...yep you're right..all these misunderstandings that are cropping up one after another are just getting bit irritating
so no idea how much the CV's want to drag...but lets not lose hope!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamsaraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@Jannat .. they need to solve all these misunderstandings .. like first they need to show who really pushed Rashi ?? I mean has Arjun forgotten why they hate each other ROFL not that I blame .. with all the other fustrations even ive nearly forgotten
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
hi sara  , welcome to ML,  luks  like  we  have  met  before  na ,  I remember ur  user ID.  Tongue.     not  everyone   but  some  are  freaked  out  with idea that  arjuhi  cld  be  blood related and I was  saying  that  is  impossible ,   till now  however it is  KMH  has been  showing  things  uniquely  so  this  one  will also be handled well.   but  still  we  want  to make sure  there wont  be any  cliched track  like  arjun belonging to ahlu's  LOL.

@jannat   thx  for the chocolates .  kal  se  sweet  ki craving thi LOL  I have to still read some  40 odd pages of yday's ML.

Du_Nish

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
bye sara ,  jannat , roshini,  chandni,   will   be  back  tomorrow .  :)
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Jannat, shall I post the song I posted in the award here, i think that will  cool our mood

muqabla of : Arjun and Arohi - againUnhappy
muqabla of: jay-dhonds-archie
muqabla of:ahlu and singhis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDshibz

Go to top