Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 68)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

exactly it was like baytaab style!..

hey Olly Hug

u mean the baytaab serial type?? to me it was much much better than baytaab!! there it was more of attraction.. here it was more of love & their emotions that they have contained inside for so long!!

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hey bhagwaan!!! am not saying it was like betaab.. am ASKING kavya.. since she wanted a second kiss to occur.. n in the betaab scene he pursues with more kisses until she gives in.. whether she wanted that?

but i got my answer now.. n sorry to have brought up that disaster..cudnt rem anything else that had a similar trak!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by kavyasam

@sanju  hai  Hug

@aksh  -   I wanted another  kiss after  that one immediately  again from him only .... that  was  my impulsive  demand.   LOL  but  loved the  scene  Heart  exactly how  I wanted it to be ,  not in slow motion type. 

joining the dance  Dancing

Hi Kavya Hug ditto!! LOL
joined the already dancing gang! good for u.. chal me more dancing.. DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

btw.. super loved ur take yest!! I didn't write the take for yest's epi bcoz u, nish & aksh said it all.. everything I wanted to say.. kuch baki hi nahin bacha tha mere liye.. so.. ClapClap for that!!

oh thanks kuki Embarrassed .  

me  some more dancing with all of you  just  for  arjun  this time
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

love_kuki

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

hey Olly Hug

u mean the baytaab serial type?? to me it was much much better than baytaab!! there it was more of attraction.. here it was more of love & their emotions that they have contained inside for so long!!
i meant the motive was the same to stop her from saying rubbish!..but ya loved the kiss it was way better than baytaab!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

hey me too will join but ya i loved the BG music but i think the last tune was too much!..the devdas music!..and kavya i also wanted a slow passionate kiss but arohi was in a denial mood na how can u expect?

olly I said  exact  opposite   I loved the  impulsive kiss   I said  it was so much better than a  slow motion one,   this  is exactly what  I wanted  a  sudden impulsive one. Star

mai aaj sab ulat pulat  bol rahi hoon  kya,   I shld be more specific spy today LOLLOL

Ya, kavya!! be really really specific today!! varna.. hum log baat kahan se kahan pohcha denge.. aaj expecting too many sane things from us would be extreme insanity!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

kavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

blanket ditto to all three of u!!! D'oh
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

hey Olly Hug

i meant the main motive was the same that is to stop her from saying rubbish!..but ya the kiss was way better than baytaab!..
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

hey bhagwaan!!! am not saying it was like betaab.. am ASKING kavya.. since she wanted a second kiss to occur.. n in the betaab scene he pursues with more kisses until she gives in.. whether she wanted that?

but i got my answer now.. n sorry to have brought up that disaster..cudnt rem anything else that had a similar trak!!Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ditto aksh!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top