Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 5)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1602058

Guys,I needed to open this link once again like u remembered we once had this link where we sent our suggestions and whatever has happened was based on our suggestions itself in an improved way with due experience of them

but as i am least comfortable of associating arjun's parentage with current cast and I know Aksh highlighted then too, I opened the link back and let's pour some concrete suggestion about what can be the mystery unveiled like

i am going to write the puzzle their and u drill too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
updated my post on page1Embarrassed http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638619&PID=40323991&#40323991

maahiyaa......oo......maahiyaa....................... :D

in the earlier episodes dey played just maahiya track...today it starts from kaise kahen....continued to maahiya... hope we soon get to hear the whole sufi version trackDay Dreaming kitne installments hain!!!Ermm

kavya...i liked the bed scene...was better dan i expected with Arjun askin her bout the truthDay Dreaming
but i felt the sufi version started abruptly...may be i was dreamin n suddenly it plays.. lol anyways...was pleasure to hear "maahiyaa....." still ringing at my earsEmbarrassed

RPS was really evil today... that sounds serious but how far will KMH show serious tracks?D'oh i dont trust the CVs on disWink but rather dan Arjun having this secret with his past, i'd prefer RPS causing danger to Arohi's life instead...could expect some intensity but the raaz n Arjun being shattered it all becomes repetitiveOuch y poor Arjun always? already Arohi is goin to get from me the moment she tells Arjun dat she is with Dhondu... n DhonduAngry Angry is already getting joothe, chappals, tamatar, tamotoes, ande, eggs from meAngry Angry
How selfish...iske liye i wish he also doesnt get his Archi easily!! argh!!Dead n why is Arjun & Jay acting negative? i mean they should ask Archi if she loves someone else instead of "i wont let anyone stop this wedding" ArjunEvil Smile tumne tho drama kiya tha chikuhi weding mein n here u are against that fella?Stern Smile

oh n i love that the CVs are going into the flashback...so they picked dis line from there...Arjun is now afraid of death so will not do the dangerous tasks for RPS as feared by RPS once upon a time.. aww...he loves his life coz someone else loves himHeart

n ek raaz agar RPS ki paas hai tho ek KSA ki paas bhi hona chahiyeWink it'l be fun if Arohi belongs to the SinghusLOL Arjun belonging to ullus is not a bad idea either provided he shouldnt go to the ullus like a good boyTongue me not a fan of ullus!!! but love ASDay Dreaming 

HATE DHONDU!!!Angry

Edited by shibz - 16 March 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starKMH-NASHAroshaniDglitter567aksh4IFzooni.blue

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
hey raj was so cute
he was saying dad all d best shayed aj mom apke sath tym spend karne wali hai
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
edited on page 2

EmbarrassedClapyess 
arohi done a gr8 job saving arjun from gundas heheheh
arohi ne aj sabit kar diye ki woh hai jhasi ki rani part-2
or police wlle khandan ki ladypolice mrs arohi alluwallia singhaniyaThumbs Up

or
or
sabse bada sawal of arjuns lifeStern Smile
"tumhare or dhondhu ke beech kya hai"Question

and arohi invited arjun for a DATEStar
yes yes yes
arohi "mein tumhe aj sab sach bata dungi ki mein dhondhu ke liye kya fell karti hu
             or specaily tumhare liye kya feel karti hu"Day Dreaming

dinner date dress code black as seen in sbs segment do watch their romantic date guys
waiting for 102 episode oooooohhhhhhhhhhHug

yes guys
kon hai arjun ke asli"MA - BAAP"

aisa kya hai jo rps sabse chupa raha haiQuestion

aisa kya hai jo arjun-arohi ke pyaar ke suraj ko kale badalo se chupa degaQuestion

aisa kya rishta hai arjun ke asli parents ka alluwallia khandan seQuestion

kitni sawaal hai 
aj ka episode turns whole story

arjun back to same stage where he left his dad business n after arohi
he loves arohi n loves his life becoz he love arohi
don want arohi to be hurt

mohabbat hi mohabbat ho
nafrat ki koi jagah na ho
is holi par hum is tarah rang jaye
fir na koi duri ho na koi fasla ho
bas har jagah hum or humara pyaar ho

ohh gr8 mein bhi yahan sabko dekh kar instantly shayari karne lag gai
if rocks
kmh rocks
n our mohabbat for arjhui rocks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAroshaniDaksh4IFzooni.blueshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

when  will I rewatch to edit  my take  Unhappy

shibz  exactly  the  song started abruptly and  even after remembering all that  I didnot  feel   it  from her expressions.   I liked the part where arjun insisted to know though,  phir bhi  baad mein abruptly  he thnks jaan bachayi hai isne,  so he came to know that she saved him  woh clear nahi kiya

nisha  abt  arjun's parentage  yeah we can write ,    me and shibz wanted him to be orphan only,  or may be someone else completely  dissociated with both families.   will be bk  ,   I have to rewatch the epi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDaksh4IFshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
ok i never wanted Arjun to be associated with any of the living cast...hope he is not!!
n wat bout the story he had told to Arohi wen he cums to see her to her room in the dark? dint he say taht he doesnt know y his parents abandoned him? n that he was lost in the jungle n found a way to the orphanage himself?Confused please CVs clear all this...i cant ignore too many loopholes n neither can i make compromises without limits..Ouch
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

phir bhi  baad mein abruptly  he thnks jaan bachayi hai isne,  so he came to know that she saved him  woh clear nahi kiya

o yeah...i also wondered how Arjun cums to know she saves his life.. i actually missed teh 1st scene so thought may be he knew...but hey he knows she cums to guard him kinda..no?!
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I updated that post guys, have the mystery unfolded there itself

it is on page 6

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starroshaniDglitter567

Go to top