Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 45)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by channi_star

koi mujhe apni ghaddi mein bithao...plzz update me on the pagalpan goin on hea...
mere offline jaane se pehle nishu yaha pe vidz ki baarish kar rahi thi....
baad mein kuki ayi hai...pakka kisika band bajane ki baat kara rahi hogi!!
chall lemme go thru the posts pata chal jayega ajj kuki ka gussa kispar hai...lol

no gussa dear.. aur aaj MLSA ne hummer bahar nikala hi nahi.. me n kuki super luved the epi na..Wink

ditto!! aksh.. Smile

chandni!! I super loved the epi.. though hated dhondu.. but today me & aksh... have been talking logic & sane things all over up untill now for the past 4.5 hrs!! Shocked infact!! aaj to we have surpassed the limits of impressive logics!! Dancing hi 5!! partner!!

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
haha!! yh kuki n aksh dikh raha hai yaha pe logical battein chal rahi hai...
yaar mujhe kal ka epi itna accha nahi laga...yhh the 1st part was nice...the actingz by karanika n mohan was awesome...
but the situation aur hintz abt cumin situations was bad....i dint lyk it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

hehe.. tune nafrat ke phere dekh liye?? waiting for ur take on that 4 accnts thing..,more like beizzati ka accnt settle hogaya na?Confused

Ok.. abut nafrat ke phere's.. analysis!! chalo.. dekhte hai if any accounts r unsettled yet!!

1. Nafrat - nafrat to kab ki hawa mein udd gayi aksh!! we don't even see a little glimpse of it.. what we r seeing now are the memories.. which r more so reminded to them by others.. they themselves don't even remember it!! those r more from Arohi's side right now.. though Arjun suffered equally but like we know she never realizes how much her actions have hurted him.. arjun clinches in pain but keeps it to himsellf!! while Arohi.. what Arjun did to her during wedding.. was more open & he even declared it to her.. which is why it haunts her till now!! but she doesn't care abut it anymore!!
So, this one settled!! Agreed

2. Beizzati - according to me, he never harmed her family intentionally, even after what he thought happened with rashi bcoz of arohi & her family!! he was actually very heart broken at that time so said what he couldn't think of doing but never actually directly did anything to any of the members..not in his character.. while Arohi is doing everything she can to harass each & every singhu!! If we equate arohi's harassemsnt of singhus with that of arjun's when he teared them up by wedding arohi!! So, account settled again!! Agreed

3. Family dushmani - alright!! this is the bigggggggg one.. which was always present but now has started to surface big time!! we'll be seeing this in effect soon..Confused Tissue boxes on stand by

4. Pyaar - pyaar abhi abhi to dikhna shuru hua hai!! they both know they love each other & that the other one loves them too.. just that there are so many MU's btw them.. which is stopping them from confessing it to one another!! & MU's would continue.. but what is more imp is that even in drastic circumstances their love over powers their hatefulness.. which clearly shows the unspoken bond they share!! just that they don't want to accept it.. now, they want to accept this & even confess but the circumstances won't let them!! which is what we have to see.. as to how their love wins again against all odds & hurdles!!  So, arjun here wins again.. he did say that he won't let anything happen to her.. no one can hurt her & he truly stood by that statement!! now, it's arohi's turn to do the same.. she has started it recently.. hope she continues it!! so, for now account settled.. Hope they won't hurt each other again intentionally due to the coming MU!! but rather stand by one another..
i think intentionally karenge.. abhi arohi knows arjun is upset by dhondz.. but she'll still stick up for dhondz love n hurt arjun again.. phir arjun will continue his LKL nautanki.. the MUs r getting more intense n so are their tactics to get back at each other or to make the other confess first.. either ways therez a lot of hurt.. but like i said in my analysis.. yeh accnt kabhi nahi settle hoga.. even after their happily ever after there will be outstanding balances..but these will be rosier, cuter n more adorable ones.. the romantic types LOL but accnt will still remain open Approve
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

koi mujhe apni ghaddi mein bithao...plzz update me on the pagalpan goin on hea...
mere offline jaane se pehle nishu yaha pe vidz ki baarish kar rahi thi....
baad mein kuki ayi hai...pakka kisika band bajane ki baat kara rahi hogi!!
chall lemme go thru the posts pata chal jayega ajj kuki ka gussa kispar hai...lol

no gussa dear.. aur aaj MLSA ne hummer bahar nikala hi nahi.. me n kuki super luved the epi na..Wink

ditto!! aksh.. Smile

chandni!! I super loved the epi.. though hated dhondu.. but today me & aksh... have been talking logic & sane things all over up untill now for the past 4.5 hrs!! Shocked infact!! aaj to we have surpassed the limits of impressive logics!! Dancing hi 5!! partner!!
hi 5!! Party
channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

n yhh arjun cnt b lovedeeps son...she is nt that old 2 hv a son lyk arjun...lol

agar raj hota toh samaj sakte the...

aur yaha pe toh saab arjun aur arohi ko bhai behen banane pe tule hue hai...

agar ekta maiya neh yeh padhliya toh pagal hojayegi...
i mean she is gonna get shocked 2 c pplz view abt her thoughts/story...

ROFL

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

yaar mujhe kal ka epi itna accha nahi laga...yhh the 1st part was nice...the actingz by karanika n mohan was awesome...

u feeling bad that dhondz messed it up for arjuhi again?? arre kyun fikar karti hai.. either ways 6 days me dhondz ka patta kat jaayega..  n abhi RPS apna jaal phekega.. story will get intense.. am gonna super love it!!

channi_star

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

n yhh arjun cnt b lovedeeps son...she is nt that old 2 hv a son lyk arjun...lol

agar raj hota toh samaj sakte the...

aur yaha pe toh saab arjun aur arohi ko bhai behen banane pe tule hue hai...

agar ekta maiya neh yeh padhliya toh pagal hojayegi...
i mean she is gonna get shocked 2 c pplz view abt her thoughts/story...

ROFL

arre why arjun arohi will become bro-sis.. if we r putting arjun on ullu side then we r countering that by arohi being kumud's daughter na..ROFL
either ways, we were not serious abt that.. i so dun want arjun to be bio related to any of these chars..  i hope whatever RPSs secret is.. Arjun's parents r not related to either families.. maybe friends.. relation big NO NO!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

chandni.. I beg to differ there!! we can't have path full of roses everyday na!! agar story mein excitement, twist, mystery, intensity na ho.. to phir dekhne ka maza kaise aayega!! I know lot of ppl r very sad abut the coming twist!! to be honest.. I'm scared to but I'm all ready for it.. I always wanted to see this kinda intense epi's since the start of non-jhok & comic track!! that was nice too.. but story has to move on now.. we can't expect to see comics at all the time & just plain romance everyday!! love to me means pain as well!! as much pain u inflict.. love btw two ppl deepens down!! which is what we'll see with arjuhi now!!
so, I agree the situations r bad!! but that is what would make arjuhi's love stronger & deeper.. they would stand by each other.. sooner or later!! and voila.. Kitani Mohobbat hai!!

channi_star

Go to top