Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 41)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 16599

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki


Kaal ke ROFLing session ke baad!! sitting in king size bed!! for precautionary & safety purposes!! chair bada hi risky hai!! ROFL


And I am Priyanka Chopra ke session baad nahin suja tha yeh idea? ROFL

itana time laga tujhe yeh jaane ke the chair is risky? ConfusedROFL


love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki


ditto!! nikamme hum dono!!! ROFL

coffee piyo aur kmh dekho.. sahi me vehla hai ROFLROFLROFL

that reminds me!! *COFEEEEEEEEEEEE* ruk mein leke aati hoon!!

btw.. I can LIKE ur posts again!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Originally posted by love_kuki


Kaal ke ROFLing session ke baad!! sitting in king size bed!! for precautionary & safety purposes!! chair bada hi risky hai!! ROFL


And I am Priyanka Chopra ke session baad nahin suja tha yeh idea? ROFL

itana time laga tujhe yeh jaane ke the chair is risky? ConfusedROFL


bhulakkad mamaji ka effect .. khali unke screen pe hone se hamare memories pe yeh asar ho raha hai!! ROFLROFLROFL
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Originally posted by love_kuki


Kaal ke ROFLing session ke baad!! sitting in king size bed!! for precautionary & safety purposes!! chair bada hi risky hai!! ROFL


And I am Priyanka Chopra ke session baad nahin suja tha yeh idea? ROFL

itana time laga tujhe yeh jaane ke the chair is risky? ConfusedROFL



suja to tha.. lekin bed nahin tha!! ROFLpehle wala bed sirf sleeping purposes ke liye tha!! ROFL
I got a new bed yest.. isiliye ful fayda uthaoing of it!! Evil Smile
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
me brb!! 5 mins..
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki


that reminds me!! *COFEEEEEEEEEEEE* ruk mein leke aati hoon!!

btw.. I can LIKE ur posts again!! ROFL

ditto!!
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 16599

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki


suja to tha.. lekin bed nahin tha!! ROFLpehle wala bed sirf sleeping purposes ke liye tha!! ROFL
I got a new bed yest.. isiliye ful fayda uthaoing of it!! Evil Smile


will u explain what difference the old bed had with the new bed??

u know other than laying on a bed, u can sit on it too?
ErmmLOL

bed, bed hota hai, chota yah bada
ErmmROFLROFLWacko


Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 17 March 2011 at 12:20am
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Joined: 01 March 2010
Posts: 16599

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF


bhulakkad mamaji ka effect .. khali unke screen pe hone se hamare memories pe yeh asar ho raha hai!! ROFLROFLROFL


D'oh but he left long back

tum logon ka after effect hai kya?
ROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 ... Updated 27/08/10!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: aftvjunkie   Replies: 76   Views: 33377

aftvjunkie 76 33377 16 March 2011 at 11:23am by ipkknd06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index