Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 35)

akki0113 Newbie
akki0113
akki0113

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

ooh fake KK is here..  aayiye aayiye!! ML me aapka phirse swaagat hai!!

Aksh!! Poojaaaaaaaaaa.. where r u?? PC ki zarurat pad gayi hai yahan.. aur tu gayab hai!! LOLLOL
PC WHO???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Aksh!! Poojaaaaaaaaaa.. where r u?? PC ki zarurat pad gayi hai yahan.. aur tu gayab hai!! LOLLOL

PC ko tune aur mein toh kal bhagaya tha.. vaise bhi usse kyun pareshan kar rahi hai.. iske liye MLSA hi kaafi hai!!Sleepy
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki0113

PC WHO???

and we rest our case.. KK ko pata naa ho ki PC kaun hai..Shocked haila!! isse bada blooper toh BT bhi nahi dikhata ROFL
akki0113 Newbie
akki0113
akki0113

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

PC WHO???

and we rest our case.. KK ko pata naa ho ki PC kaun hai..Shocked haila!! isse bada blooper toh BT bhi nahi dikhata ROFL
 Piggy chops pata hai... PC who?
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Agree with u on Rashi bit!! she felt the same when kicking out piggy & she even said it.. she knew the void but was scared of the completely emptiness in her life if she confronted the void!! Rashi & Arjun r very very similar bcoz Rashi has literally grew up under Arjun's influence & so has Romit!! but more so Rashi!! Arjun for Rashi has been more of a father figure than an elder bro!! she has shared every thought of her life with arjun.. Arjun has shielded her all his life from any darkness or unhappiness which has bonded them into a beautiful bond!! they r there for eachother whatsoever happens.. infact Rashi's life revolves around arjun only!! she knows her family's true colours and intentions & have always tried to make arjun see the truth so that he could then, live his life happily!! khair.. I do agree with u on the indifferent bit.. now I see what u wanted to say there.. he wasn't there for rashi then!! also, he's ready to take piggy into business so that his business doesn't suffer & that his daughters personal life has nothing to do with business!! Truly Evil Smileexactly!!D'oh 

gr88 thought aksh!! me hope so too that it would this time be Rashi against Piggy!! she has suffered enough.. it has made her stronger bcoz of which she could gather strength to kick piggy out of her life.. so, she can alone stand against piggy & cover her loving bro & protect him whole heartedly!! hope it goes this way!! Goooo Rashiiiiiiii!! Girl Powerrrrr!!

again agree on ur Micky vs. Arjun!! vaise bhi chachundar can never live upto sher's standards!! LOLLOL but today.. when Arjun poured his heart out to RPS.. it was challenging & accusation of not providing that shield, protection & reason to live!! that would have given him a aim in his life!! He has a feeling of  the void that has been given to him by his so-called parentrs intentionally or unintentionally but like I said before.. he doesn't have the strength to accept it at this time bcoz he has no one with him not even arohi completely, if these relations he have r left behind!! Although he has a strong feeling that arohi loves him.. he still doesn't trust that completely bcoz he hasn't had a confirmation & he doesn't want to risk everything as of yet!! but I'm head-over-heels in love with this character ARJUN SINGHANIA for what he said today & did today.. that too directly to the person who he thinks is responsible for making his life!! Rudra!! Kudos to uuuu!! ClapClapClap

ditto!!.. ROFL @bold.. strength, he does..he just thinks he doesnt..Angry

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL kuch dino mein hum dono.. ditto likhna bhi chod denge lagta hai.. bas quote karke empty space dikhega matlab.. ditto!! ROFLROFL

I agree.. he has strength!! just that from his point of view.. he doesn't!! or he still hasn't "tried & tested" it.. ROFL he would have to accept it first that he has strength to face the world even with the singhania power against him!! phir dekhna.. our hero!! has no looking back!! Smile
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Agree with u on Rashi bit!! she felt the same when kicking out piggy & she even said it.. she knew the void but was scared of the completely emptiness in her life if she confronted the void!! Rashi & Arjun r very very similar bcoz Rashi has literally grew up under Arjun's influence & so has Romit!! but more so Rashi!! Arjun for Rashi has been more of a father figure than an elder bro!! she has shared every thought of her life with arjun.. Arjun has shielded her all his life from any darkness or unhappiness which has bonded them into a beautiful bond!! they r there for eachother whatsoever happens.. infact Rashi's life revolves around arjun only!! she knows her family's true colours and intentions & have always tried to make arjun see the truth so that he could then, live his life happily!! khair.. I do agree with u on the indifferent bit.. now I see what u wanted to say there.. he wasn't there for rashi then!! also, he's ready to take piggy into business so that his business doesn't suffer & that his daughters personal life has nothing to do with business!! Truly Evil Smileexactly!!D'oh 

gr88 thought aksh!! me hope so too that it would this time be Rashi against Piggy!! she has suffered enough.. it has made her stronger bcoz of which she could gather strength to kick piggy out of her life.. so, she can alone stand against piggy & cover her loving bro & protect him whole heartedly!! hope it goes this way!! Goooo Rashiiiiiiii!! Girl Powerrrrr!!

again agree on ur Micky vs. Arjun!! vaise bhi chachundar can never live upto sher's standards!! LOLLOL but today.. when Arjun poured his heart out to RPS.. it was challenging & accusation of not providing that shield, protection & reason to live!! that would have given him a aim in his life!! He has a feeling of  the void that has been given to him by his so-called parentrs intentionally or unintentionally but like I said before.. he doesn't have the strength to accept it at this time bcoz he has no one with him not even arohi completely, if these relations he have r left behind!! Although he has a strong feeling that arohi loves him.. he still doesn't trust that completely bcoz he hasn't had a confirmation & he doesn't want to risk everything as of yet!! but I'm head-over-heels in love with this character ARJUN SINGHANIA for what he said today & did today.. that too directly to the person who he thinks is responsible for making his life!! Rudra!! Kudos to uuuu!! ClapClapClap

ditto!!.. ROFL @bold.. strength, he does..he just thinks he doesnt..Angry

ROFL kuch dino mein hum dono.. ditto likhna bhi chod denge lagta hai.. bas quote karke empty space dikhega matlab.. ditto!! ROFLROFL

I agree.. he has strength!! just that from his point of view.. he doesn't!! or he still hasn't "tried & tested" it.. ROFL he would have to accept it first that he has strength to face the world even with the singhania power against him!! phir dekhna.. our hero!! has no looking back!! Smile
ROFL ab itne lazy naa bano.. ditto!!Evil Smile

Edited by aksh4IF - 16 March 2011 at 11:45pm
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

PC ko tune aur mein toh kal bhagaya tha.. vaise bhi usse kyun pareshan kar rahi hai.. iske liye MLSA hi kaafi hai!!Sleepy

thik hai partner!! *chal!! me ready.. with teer kaman*LOL I'm right behind u!! ROFLROFL
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

PC WHO???

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top