Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 31)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

I would go and comment by each para of urs!!

Arjun sure is an epitome of mahanta!! which has made him suffer all his life.. he has done everything that was and wasn't in his power to stand against every problem that singhu family has faced!! be it RPS, rashi, micky or anyone else.. but what is important here is that he has done everything so far.. for the obligation thought that RPS made his life by bringing an orphan home & giving him a life which he would have never got or deserved!! except Rashi.. she's very close to his heart.. for her.. it was not obligation but true bro love which made him react the way he did!! I think Rashi & romit r two ppl in the house.. which he truly loves & he knows they love him beyond words & have always stood by him!! but other than that.. all he does for others is mere payback for their hospitability and not for love!! He has given hints several times so far that he knows they don't love him & that he's a mere business puppet for them who's willing to sacrifice his life for their illegal business!! He knows abut kumud, micky & piggy for sure!! but not abut RPS!! he has an idea but his obligatory love for RPS is sooooo big that his heart doesn't let him think anything negative abut his dad!! he has made him his god for giving him a life which according to him, he didn't deserve!! little does he know that his life is a mere puppet show for RPS which he has all along built up for the family enmity which was seeded in to RPS long back & had been growing all this years.. arjun's just a pawn in his deadly game!! 
coming to arohi.. she has been shown the truth by living in singhu house.. but she doesn't know the extent to which arjun has been used so far!! or the extent to which they r going to suffer for the toofan that is quietly but speedingly coming to destroy the sapna's of love arjuhi have been building up!! Like we have discussed several times.. It's not her nature to see consequences.. she's more of a pweson to live in present... tomorrow she might break arjun's heart without thinking abut the consequences.. she might think once arjun gets to know the truth.. he would return but NO!!! she won't think that it might drive them apart forever!! Also, she still has to understand arjun completely.. she knows his sacrifices for the family but like u said.. doesn't know the extent to which he can go!! this is what would drift them apart.. It all depends on arohi now as to what she's gonna do for arjun!! bcoz the toofan that's coming in.. is gonna affect arjun the most, he's gonna be the centre of attraction for it.. which he might not be able to take alone!! it is now on arohi as to what she wants & how much she trusts arjun & how much would she support him & how much can her love pacify the deep dark blow that arjun is gonna suffer from!! Just hope CV's once again doesn't turn arohi into rotten ulluwaliya who would believe what they say, support them & stand against arjun bcoz her standing against arjun would be the last thing arjun can take now!! may be he can take her denial but won't be able to take her enmity against him!! I'm having goosebumps.. even thinking abut all this!!

ditto!! strongly agree with @bold
i think last time arohi believe her family over arjun coz of the shock of the betrayal n guari's mis-feed n her own confidence in her trust in arjun.. she after all had known him for only a week..

this time arnd.. she has stayed longer.. n the moment she gets wind of gauri's betrayal.. she wont even turn to look back at the world.. her eyes will all be for arjun n arjun alone!! which is what we have wanted.. like i said in nishu's suggestion thread long ago.. i dint want arjun to have any other family.. sadist that i am.. coz i wanted arjun to find all his support in arohi.. his love, focus, strength shudnt be shared with others.. n arohi, though having such a huge family behind her.. has always felt lonely n she'll find the same strength in him.. thereby fulfilling the words of the title song.. "aa tujhe khud me mein, iss tarah loon chupa, ke khuda bhi hume kar na paaye juda"

add: which is why i always felt happy abt arjun being detached from Singus. coz when arohi comes.. uski saari voids puri ho jayengi.. n hua bhi yahi.. since arohi has come.. arjun's time, energy n wits have been used up by mrs. don!! 

Edited by aksh4IF - 16 March 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

yupp.. it was arjun today who took the cake from me out of arjuhi!! arohi surely saved him & I'm happy abut that!! but it was arjun who stood up to my expectations.. I predicted yest that after arohi saving him.. he's sure gonna vent out his feelings!! & it happened.. I'm very happy abut it.. so far it's going how I wanted it to go!! no complains there!!
true... arohi is living up to her character too.. she's straight forward girl who doesn't keep her feelings to herself!! she sure would have vented them out.. but phonesssssssAngry benefit of doubt there to CV's!! it was needed!! varna.. it would have all been solved today.. then, how to prove KITANI MOHOBBAT HAI!! so, well thought by CV's.. I agree with u that dhondu-jay track was introduced for arjuhi.. so that their feelings develop strong but they won't bring it to surface.. forces r acting such that even if they want.. their feelings can't be revealed to each other!! but like it's said patience is a virtue!! to all of us.. have faith & patience in arjuhi!! they sure would prove KMH!! they r showing it to us but have to wait for them to show it to each other!!

ROFL i rem'ed the FB status msg i had posted couple of days ago.. patience is a virtue.. kaliyug me virtuous ka kya kaam!! but yeh ekta land hai.. yahan pe kaliyug doesnt count!! sirf ekta-yug hai!! plus with their amounts of creativity.. deffo the world cud use extra shots of patience... coz CVs r CVs for a reason.. love it or hate it.. their creativity is what keeps us glued to the laptops na.. i mean after arjuhi chemistry ofcourse!! 

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

editing:
Today's epi belonged to Mohan kapoor all the way!! RPS rocked & so did arjun.. kudos to arjun for standing up to himself!! loved him today.. I wish arohi would have heard this convo!! he's sooo in love with her that he's afraid for his life.. bcoz arohi's afraid for him & her love!! ClapClap brilliant dialogues & emotions portrayed by karan!! was the highlight of the episode!! but this samarpan of his.. is actuallu scaring me to death.. I know how it feels when u give everything u have for the ppl u love but in return all u get is a major setback & heart break!! nothing could be deadlier than this.. bcoz generally.. this would either break a person in such a way that they would never be able stand up again! or they would stand up so bold & rocky that they turn stone cold!! no emotions touch them.. they r shattered in such a way that emotions, love, heart!! all these things don't matter to them anymore.. I'm truly afraid for arjun now!! specially, bcoz of arohi & more bcoz of the dark mystery that surrounds hum & is unknown to him.. all the love moments that Cv's were showing us so far..to me depicts like..bhayankar toofan se pehle ki shanti!! n I'm not even joking!!

for now.. today's epi goes to RPS!! for completely living up to his character!! being the shrewd, heartless, conspiring, brutal & lethal person that he's supposed to be & which he proved to be today!! StarStarStar 3 stars to CV's for living upto my expectations abut RPS!! Star and 5 stars & huge round of applause for Mohan kapoor Star for bring life to the character of RPS!! I might be one of his biggest fans!! love him to bits.. I mean RPS & MK both!! I know he's the darkest character.. but he has a undeniable charm & amiable persona to his character.. which makes arjun follow him like a scrape goat!! brilliant.. just fantastic!! ClapClap
ditto!! 

i wonder if he figures out that RPS knew exactly who he was n THATS why he took Arjun in.. wud arjun still feel the same way abt RPS's mahaanta?? he is giving major importance to that one incident.. that RPS gave him a new life.. but what if both RPS n KSA are at fault for him having lost his old life.. he may still feel obligated like the karan of mahabharat.. he might still decide to go on.. especially if he thinks arohi is not with him.. i really wish arohi clears this MU before the core of the toofan heads this way!!

but then again.if RPS is sure that his revelations will break arjuhi relationship.. then i have to give weightage to that..coz that DON is one heck of a villain.. his accuracy is impeccable.. we know arjun hasnt always reacted the way RPS has expected but this has to be the most darkest of secrets.. jitna iss baat ko hype kiya hai.. starting of the season se ek hi raaz ki baat toh ho rahi hai..so then arjun wud definitely react violently.. just like during rashi's MC.. but here the wildcard to me is Arohi.. her impulsive nature can go either way.. she has always been brainwashed by her family n this time i dun expect anything different.. but this time she has also had more time with the real Arjun.. there have been no more masqs between them.. she cant blame him for keeping any secrets from her.. infact her protective stance has taken steam already.. for she cares for him n his life.. how will SHE handle arjun's past revealed?? how will she handle her family being involved in that.. ? here i wish that she finds out the truth thru her detective-giri n stands by her husband.. in his testing times.. may it be against her own family or against his!!

Aksh!! even if arjun finds out right now abut RPS.. he won't believe it!! It would be the way in which the truth comes out to him matters more!! If it would be RPS himself telling him that arjun was just a puppet to him.. he would believe it but we know that would never happen!! He would never want to hear anything against his dad from anyone even if it's arohi!! so, arjun finding out the truth abut RPS at the moment is out of question for me!! RPS would never make this mistake!!

Also, if u remember.. I had once wrote a take comparing Arjun to mahabharat's Karan!! today u reminded me of it again!! I have always said that he truly is the Karan.. who knew his relations to both his friend & his enemies which unfortunately for him was his family!! but he stood up to his principles & supported the one who had supported him during the real bad times of his life!!
so, coming to arjun here.. even if he comes to know abut RPS.. he would sure break but in times of distress on his family would still support singhus as oppose to ullu's, if ullu's r proved to be his distant relatives!! his principles or obligations wouldn't allow him to leave his family's side even if it hurts him to extreme!!
Like u said the Ace card that arjun now has is only & only Arohi! I wrote in my previous post as to how it all depends on arohi only now, as to how she's gonna stop arjun's heart from bleeding at the worst time he's gonna face!! now that she has seen his true nature & his commitments to his family by sacrifices.. she knows the real arjun who has a heart of gold!! this time I think she won't come into anyone's talks!! may be previously she might in anger.. but she won't accept it & would do everything she can to find out the truth behind the mystery all by herself.. to protect her love, arjun!! she would be his shield now who would protect him against each and everyone, be it singhus or her own family!! & we have tons of cupids to her help now!! she would live upto our expectations this time.. but we would see her doing stupid mistakes in the 1st go.. ready for one tomorrow!! but then she would put her brain to work & would do everything to rectify them!! so, we r gonna get equal chances to bash her as well as praise her!! get ready partner!! Wink
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Aksh!! even if arjun finds out right now abut RPS.. he won't believe it!! It would be the way in which the truth comes out to him matters more!! If it would be RPS himself telling him that arjun was just a puppet to him.. he would believe it but we know that would never happen!! He would never want to hear anything against his dad from anyone even if it's arohi!! so, arjun finding out the truth abut RPS at the moment is out of question for me!! RPS would never make this mistake!!
AGREED Cry kab samjhega yeh buddhuram.D'oh. but thats part of his charm Embarrassed
Also, if u remember.. I had once wrote a take comparing Arjun to mahabharat's Karan!! today u reminded me of it again!! I have always said that he truly is the Karan.. who knew his relations to both his friend & his enemies which unfortunately for him was his family!! but he stood up to his principles & supported the one who had supported him during the real bad times of his life!!
so, coming to arjun here.. even if he comes to know abut RPS.. he would sure break but in times of distress on his family would still support singhus as oppose to ullu's, if ullu's r proved to be his distant relatives!! his principles or obligations wouldn't allow him to leave his family's side even if it hurts him to extreme!! 
more of his charm!! Clap @ bold is what RPS is counting on.. ki no matter what the secret is.. it will break arjun.. break arjuhi relationship.. n leave arjun for him to use once more..Ouch
Like u said the Ace card that arjun now has is only & only Arohi! I wrote in my previous post as to how it all depends on arohi only now, as to how she's gonna stop arjun's heart from bleeding at the worst time he's gonna face!! now that she has seen his true nature & his commitments to his family by sacrifices.. she knows the real arjun who has a heart of gold!! this time I think she won't come into anyone's talks!! may be previously she might in anger.. but she won't accept it & would do everything she can to find out the truth behind the mystery all by herself.. to protect her love, arjun!! she would be his shield now who would protect him against each and everyone, be it singhus or her own family!! & we have tons of cupids to her help now!! she would live upto our expectations this time.. but we would see her doing stupid mistakes in the 1st go.. ready for one tomorrow!! but then she would put her brain to work & would do everything to rectify them!! so, we r gonna get equal chances to bash her as well as praise her!! get ready partner!! Wink
@bold.. ditto!! big time.. bashing praising.. humare paas sab kuch hai, especially arohi ke liye toh bohot saara hai humare paas!! Wink we bash u coz we love u sweets! n we cant stand it when u make mistakes that breaks ur heart, arjun's heart n ur relationship!! n then u end up singing.. "meri prem ki nayya beech bhanwar me gud gud gote khaye, jhat pat paar laga de!!"

phew.. D'oh partner.. break ho jaye??

Edited by aksh4IF - 16 March 2011 at 10:15pm

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

I would go and comment by each para of urs!!

Arjun sure is an epitome of mahanta!! which has made him suffer all his life.. he has done everything that was and wasn't in his power to stand against every problem that singhu family has faced!! be it RPS, rashi, micky or anyone else.. but what is important here is that he has done everything so far.. for the obligation thought that RPS made his life by bringing an orphan home & giving him a life which he would have never got or deserved!! except Rashi.. she's very close to his heart.. for her.. it was not obligation but true bro love which made him react the way he did!! I think Rashi & romit r two ppl in the house.. which he truly loves & he knows they love him beyond words & have always stood by him!! but other than that.. all he does for others is mere payback for their hospitability and not for love!! He has given hints several times so far that he knows they don't love him & that he's a mere business puppet for them who's willing to sacrifice his life for their illegal business!! He knows abut kumud, micky & piggy for sure!! but not abut RPS!! he has an idea but his obligatory love for RPS is sooooo big that his heart doesn't let him think anything negative abut his dad!! he has made him his god for giving him a life which according to him, he didn't deserve!! little does he know that his life is a mere puppet show for RPS which he has all along built up for the family enmity which was seeded in to RPS long back & had been growing all this years.. arjun's just a pawn in his deadly game!! 
coming to arohi.. she has been shown the truth by living in singhu house.. but she doesn't know the extent to which arjun has been used so far!! or the extent to which they r going to suffer for the toofan that is quietly but speedingly coming to destroy the sapna's of love arjuhi have been building up!! Like we have discussed several times.. It's not her nature to see consequences.. she's more of a pweson to live in present... tomorrow she might break arjun's heart without thinking abut the consequences.. she might think once arjun gets to know the truth.. he would return but NO!!! she won't think that it might drive them apart forever!! Also, she still has to understand arjun completely.. she knows his sacrifices for the family but like u said.. doesn't know the extent to which he can go!! this is what would drift them apart.. It all depends on arohi now as to what she's gonna do for arjun!! bcoz the toofan that's coming in.. is gonna affect arjun the most, he's gonna be the centre of attraction for it.. which he might not be able to take alone!! it is now on arohi as to what she wants & how much she trusts arjun & how much would she support him & how much can her love pacify the deep dark blow that arjun is gonna suffer from!! Just hope CV's once again doesn't turn arohi into rotten ulluwaliya who would believe what they say, support them & stand against arjun bcoz her standing against arjun would be the last thing arjun can take now!! may be he can take her denial but won't be able to take her enmity against him!! I'm having goosebumps.. even thinking abut all this!!

ditto!! strongly agree with @bold
i think last time arohi believe her family over arjun coz of the shock of the betrayal n guari's mis-feed n her own confidence in her trust in arjun.. she after all had known him for only a week..

this time arnd.. she has stayed longer.. n the moment she gets wind of gauri's betrayal.. she wont even turn to look back at the world.. her eyes will all be for arjun n arjun alone!! which is what we have wanted.. like i said in nishu's suggestion thread long ago.. i dint want arjun to have any other family.. sadist that i am.. coz i wanted arjun to find all his support in arohi.. his love, focus, strength shudnt be shared with others.. n arohi, though having such a huge family behind her.. has always felt lonely n she'll find the same strength in him.. thereby fulfilling the words of the title song.. "aa tujhe khud me mein, iss tarah loon chupa, ke khuda bhi hume kar na paaye juda"

add: which is why i always felt happy abt arjun being detached from Singus. coz when arohi comes.. uski saari voids puri ho jayengi.. n hua bhi yahi.. since arohi has come.. arjun's time, energy n wits have been used up by mrs. don!! 

Can't agree with u more on this Aksh!! arjun has now made a world of his own since the time arohi came to him after wedding!! be it her childish acts that annoy him or their fights that keep him busy or her chameleon-giri which keeps him confused and in thoughts 24 x 7!! since the time she has stepped into singhu house.. all of arjun's time has been arohi's!!I so agree with ur emphasis abut the title song sentence which is depecting arjuhi's focus, strength & support for each other at the moment & more so in future!! Arohi  has truly started to become his strenth who's now even started to protect him from his enemies be it his family or goons like today!! she knows how naive he is, how dedicated he his to his dad & that he can die for his family without thinking & so, arohi is the only one, who would have to shield him against all the evil powers that surround him!! Hence, the title song line!! Clap

Arjun has now started to life his own life.. which is major thing that irked & fumed RPS & family!! they have lost their ace card to someone who loves arjun to the core.. & RPS knows that & even predicted this long back!! he knows arjun lot more than others.. he knew it would be impossible to bring him back if he would built up a happy home for himself!! which proved right & happened today!! RPS got a huge blow & he reacted very aptly by bringing out the darkest & evilest side of his.. by opening up the darkest of the mystery that would ruin arjun & rudra seems to care a least abut it!! for him.. of arjun can't be his strength.. rudra would have to do everything in his power to break arjun.. be it for not following his orders by being by his side or for the family fued, of which arjun is the Base!!

aksh4IF

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

yupp.. it was arjun today who took the cake from me out of arjuhi!! arohi surely saved him & I'm happy abut that!! but it was arjun who stood up to my expectations.. I predicted yest that after arohi saving him.. he's sure gonna vent out his feelings!! & it happened.. I'm very happy abut it.. so far it's going how I wanted it to go!! no complains there!!
true... arohi is living up to her character too.. she's straight forward girl who doesn't keep her feelings to herself!! she sure would have vented them out.. but phonesssssssAngry benefit of doubt there to CV's!! it was needed!! varna.. it would have all been solved today.. then, how to prove KITANI MOHOBBAT HAI!! so, well thought by CV's.. I agree with u that dhondu-jay track was introduced for arjuhi.. so that their feelings develop strong but they won't bring it to surface.. forces r acting such that even if they want.. their feelings can't be revealed to each other!! but like it's said patience is a virtue!! to all of us.. have faith & patience in arjuhi!! they sure would prove KMH!! they r showing it to us but have to wait for them to show it to each other!!

ROFL i rem'ed the FB status msg i had posted couple of days ago.. patience is a virtue.. kaliyug me virtuous ka kya kaam!! but yeh ekta land hai.. yahan pe kaliyug doesnt count!! sirf ekta-yug hai!! plus with their amounts of creativity.. deffo the world cud use extra shots of patience... coz CVs r CVs for a reason.. love it or hate it.. their creativity is what keeps us glued to the laptops na.. i mean after arjuhi chemistry ofcourse!! 

agree Aksh!! CV's r CV's!! but for KMH 2.. we sure have to give them all the credit to keep s glued to the story from day 1.. however much we bash them, they still have done a fabulous job this season!! specially with the stoy, the twist & character analysis that they have put together!! we do bash them but those r instant rxns to any situation a person is put in!! as far as the story so far goes.. there might not have been any instance where we would have thought.. this is now getting boring & I would wanna quit!! nahhh.. never happened!! they have put it all in season 2.. comedy,  fights, sas-bahu, friendships, family, mystery, suspense, hate, LOVE!! so.. 3 cheers to CV's for now!! it is yet to be seen how intense they go from here.. bcoz now is the real time where the story has to prove for arjuhi.. KITANI MOHOBBAT HAI!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Break to banta hai partner!! D'oh what has gotten into us today!! yest.. we were on ROFLing mission!! today we r on story & arjuhi analysis mission!! Kudos to us so far!! loving our convo today.. intense like the story right now.. but each & every word we r putting in is awesome!! ClapClap

Chal.. It's a Kit Kat break from me now!! LOL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Arjun has now started to life his own life.. which is major thing that irked & fumed RPS & family!! they have lost their ace card to someone who loves arjun to the core.. & RPS knows that & even predicted this long back!! he knows arjun lot more than others.. he knew it would be impossible to bring him back if he would built up a happy home for himself!! which proved right & happened today!! RPS got a huge blow & he reacted very aptly by bringing out the darkest & evilest side of his.. by opening up the darkest of the mystery that would ruin arjun & rudra seems to care a least abut it!! for him.. of arjun can't be his strength.. rudra would have to do everything in his power to break arjun.. be it for not following his orders by being by his side or for the family fued, of which arjun is the Base!!

i always wondered why the singus atleast dint pretend that they loved arjun as much as he loved them.. RPS has always been open about his indifference to arjun..ofocurse RPS is indiff. to everyone which has been misleading to Arjun.. but now we know.. RPS dint care coz he always had his hukum ka ikka to play.. but u know.. i keep thinking bak to today's scene when he revealed the secret to kumud... not all of it..but still now kumud knows.. n we knw that kumud is more comical than villainous.. so all she has to do is discuss this with mikhail so arohi can over hear it again..i wonder if pignesh will come bak to take his revenge from arohi n arjun for getting him kicked out.. coz this secret wud open new avenues to him as well.. infact this secret gives all of arjun's enemies n family equal amount of scope to get bak at him.. Cry.. am ready for this maha yudh.. come all u crazy maniacs.. arjun yahin khada hai!! n iss baar uske saath arohi bhi hai!! 

love_kuki

Go to top