Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 30)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
n i just chura-fyed this from jannat's post.. kal ke liye LOL

btw forgot to ditto ur prev post.. abt luving todays episode.. pheeka tha.. but RPSs trak made it up.. n definitely am gonna luv the rona dhona.. full on tissue boxes stock up karlo.. am gonna enjoy every bit of this.. aakhir drama me drama toh dikhaye!! kab tak nok-jhok tak-jhank chalta rahega!!
n as we all so well know.. Karan n Kritz do their bestest job with the emotional atyachaar!! khud toh glycerin use karte hain..aur hume aansun se kaam chala padta hai!!Wink


Edited by aksh4IF - 16 March 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukikavyasam

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

i felt gud abt today's episode not because of the content at all.. we started off coming back from a maha ROFL awards ceremony n nite long spam sessions... then the epi itself ended with RPS's maha dhamakedar back to mogambo effect.. beech ka sab kuch pheeka tha.. but yeh starting aur ending ke vajah se koi farak nahi padha mere take mein.. jo ki take bhi nahi tha.. seriously.. i stand by every word kavya wrote.. aaj ka epi bohot dheela padh gaya tha!!


I agree!! I actually liked today's epi though.. only bcoz this epi is gonna trun out to be major turning point in the story!! jetne bhi log.. were waiting for grand reunion of arjuhi!! guys.. have plenty of tissue paper ready for the coming epi's!! ur wishes & dreams.. ganga mein beh jaane wale hai.. CV's ki meherbani se!! accha hai.. both of us were still not at a stage where we wanted their reunion!! I think they still have a long way to go before that.. It would come but not so soon!! we r seeing both in love right now.. just that the MU's r haunting them like anything!!
Tomorrow's episode is seriously gonna decide arjuhi's fate for now!! so, gonna be one nail biting epi & a very very imp one too.. it's all on arohi's shoulders.. she can either break arjun or be a ray of light that arjun has been always looking for!! let's see where it goes.. but I have faith in arjun now.. after today.. agar kaal arohi even says she loves dhondu.. he's not gotta take it flat.. he's sure to argue abut everything that's happening btw them.. he's sure to Q her why he sees that love in his eyes!!  which might just be what would make arohi completely arjun's!! even though for the time being she might not bring the truth out.. she would be totally his after tomorrow!!

editing:
Today's epi belonged to Mohan kapoor all the way!! RPS rocked & so did arjun.. kudos to s

umm.. ur newest talent of being lazy bum might prevent u from reading kavya's wall ..its only abt 350 comments long.. LOL
i have faith in arjun too.. but i remembering something.. u rem he asked on teh way to the police station after the kidnap trak.. if she was gonna marry cheeku.. n then she said yes. .he argued for a moment...then when she put her foot down..he gave up.. then she had to go after him n say.."tum gadhe ho, jo mujhe chodke bhaag gaya..mein usse shaadi kyun karungi".. am worried hez not gonna pursue here as well.. Confused

350 commnets!! Shocked *kuki faints* phir to will have to think abut it.. shayad my new talent fully on a roll right now!! LOL

btw.. edited my last post!! tu jake padh tab tak.. I'll reply to this one..
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

n i just chura-fyed this from jannat's post.. kal ke liye LOL

btw forgot to ditto ur prev post.. abt luving todays episode.. pheeka tha.. but RPSs trak made it up.. n definitely am gonna luv the rona dhona.. full on tissue boxes stock up karlo.. am gonna enjoy every bit of this.. aakhir drama me drama toh dikhaye!! kab tak nok-jhok tak-jhank chalta rahega!!
n as we all so well know.. Karan n Kritz do their bestest job with the emotional atyachaar!! khud toh glycerin use karte hain..aur hume aansun se kaam chala padta hai!!Wink

ditto!!

ya.. we have had enough of comics now!! aab real drama ki bari hai.. I hope no one complains now.. jab nok-jhok dikha rahe the.. we all wanted some seriousness in it!! aur aab when they r getting to real serious track.. no complains from me!! hope the same from others..

yupp.. Karan & kritka.. do full justice to emotional scenes!! I love them more in that intense scenes bcoz they way the emotes it.. karan is brilliant in expressing his pain through his eyes!! while kritika with her expressions & tears!! love them.. All the very best to them for coming epis!! I'm sure they would live up to my expectations!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki


editing:
Today's epi belonged to Mohan kapoor all the way!! RPS rocked & so did arjun.. kudos to arjun for standing up to himself!! loved him today.. I wish arohi would have heard this convo!! he's sooo in love with her that he's afraid for his life.. bcoz arohi's afraid for him & her love!! ClapClap brilliant dialogues & emotions portrayed by karan!! was the highlight of the episode!! but this samarpan of his.. is actuallu scaring me to death.. I know how it feels when u give everything u have for the ppl u love but in return all u get is a major setback & heart break!! nothing could be deadlier than this.. bcoz generally.. this would either break a person in such a way that they would never be able stand up again! or they would stand up so bold & rocky that they turn stone cold!! no emotions touch them.. they r shattered in such a way that emotions, love, heart!! all these things don't matter to them anymore.. I'm truly afraid for arjun now!! specially, bcoz of arohi & more bcoz of the dark mystery that surrounds hum & is unknown to him.. all the love moments that Cv's were showing us so far..to me depicts like..bhayankar toofan se pehle ki shanti!! n I'm not even joking!!

for now.. today's epi goes to RPS!! for completely living up to his character!! being the shrewd, heartless, conspiring, brutal & lethal person that he's supposed to be & which he proved to be today!! StarStarStar 3 stars to CV's for living upto my expectations abut RPS!! Star and 5 stars & huge round of applause for Mohan kapoor Star for bring life to the character of RPS!! I might be one of his biggest fans!! love him to bits.. I mean RPS & MK both!! I know he's the darkest character.. but he has a undeniable charm & amiable persona to his character.. which makes arjun follow him like a scrape goat!! brilliant.. just fantastic!! ClapClap
ditto!! 

bhayankar toofan it definitely is.. n wat worries me more is arohi doesnt have any idea of the consequences.. she doesnt realize the extent this paagal wud go for the ppl he cares namely her n RPS.. taking a bullet was the least of his bravado.. he is ready to take crap from every person he knows for the sake of rashi.. he is willing to give his life as though it is mandir ka prashad!!Angry infact leave alone ppl he cares.. his obligations seem to be more overpowering than his affections.. no wonder he does stuff for kumud n mikhail knowing their true intentions.. i am now getting more n more convinced that even before arohi warned him abt kumud he knew that they r not ppl who have positive or even neutral intentions towards him!! but still he is willing to samarpan-fy everything coz they took him in..

 i wonder if he figures out that RPS knew exactly who he was n THATS why he took Arjun in.. wud arjun still feel the same way abt RPS's mahaanta?? he is giving major importance to that one incident.. that RPS gave him a new life.. but what if both RPS n KSA are at fault for him having lost his old life.. he may still feel obligated like the karan of mahabharat.. he might still decide to go on.. especially if he thinks arohi is not with him.. i really wish arohi clears this MU before the core of the toofan heads this way!!

but then again.if RPS is sure that his revelations will break arjuhi relationship.. then i have to give weightage to that..coz that DON is one heck of a villain.. his accuracy is impeccable.. we know arjun hasnt always reacted the way RPS has expected but this has to be the most darkest of secrets.. jitna iss baat ko hype kiya hai.. starting of the season se ek hi raaz ki baat toh ho rahi hai..so then arjun wud definitely react violently.. just like during rashi's MC.. but here the wildcard to me is Arohi.. her impulsive nature can go either way.. she has always been brainwashed by her family n this time i dun expect anything different.. but this time she has also had more time with the real Arjun.. there have been no more masqs between them.. she cant blame him for keeping any secrets from her.. infact her protective stance has taken steam already.. for she cares for him n his life.. how will SHE handle arjun's past revealed?? how will she handle her family being involved in that.. ? here i wish that she finds out the truth thru her detective-giri n stands by her husband.. in his testing times.. may it be against her own family or against his!!



Edited by aksh4IF - 16 March 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

i felt gud abt today's episode not because of the content at all.. we started off coming back from a maha ROFL awards ceremony n nite long spam sessions... then the epi itself ended with RPS's maha dhamakedar back to mogambo effect.. beech ka sab kuch pheeka tha.. but yeh starting aur ending ke vajah se koi farak nahi padha mere take mein.. jo ki take bhi nahi tha.. seriously.. i stand by every word kavya wrote.. aaj ka epi bohot dheela padh gaya tha!!


I agree!! I actually liked today's epi though.. only bcoz this epi is gonna trun out to be major turning point in the story!! jetne bhi log.. were waiting for grand reunion of arjuhi!! guys.. have plenty of tissue paper ready for the coming epi's!! ur wishes & dreams.. ganga mein beh jaane wale hai.. CV's ki meherbani se!! accha hai.. both of us were still not at a stage where we wanted their reunion!! I think they still have a long way to go before that.. It would come but not so soon!! we r seeing both in love right now.. just that the MU's r haunting them like anything!!
Tomorrow's episode is seriously gonna decide arjuhi's fate for now!! so, gonna be one nail biting epi & a very very imp one too.. it's all on arohi's shoulders.. she can either break arjun or be a ray of light that arjun has been always looking for!! let's see where it goes.. but I have faith in arjun now.. after today.. agar kaal arohi even says she loves dhondu.. he's not gotta take it flat.. he's sure to argue abut everything that's happening btw them.. he's sure to Q her why he sees that love in his eyes!!  which might just be what would make arohi completely arjun's!! even though for the time being she might not bring the truth out.. she would be totally his after tomorrow!!

editing:
Today's epi belonged to Mohan kapoor all the way!! RPS rocked & so did arjun.. kudos to s

umm.. ur newest talent of being lazy bum might prevent u from reading kavya's wall ..its only abt 350 comments long.. LOL
i have faith in arjun too.. but i remembering something.. u rem he asked on teh way to the police station after the kidnap trak.. if she was gonna marry cheeku.. n then she said yes. .he argued for a moment...then when she put her foot down..he gave up.. then she had to go after him n say.."tum gadhe ho, jo mujhe chodke bhaag gaya..mein usse shaadi kyun karungi".. am worried hez not gonna pursue here as well.. Confused

I agree with ur remarks!! but just to add to it.. I do remember that convo in the jeep abut chiku!! it was arohi who had to come clean on her own bcoz arjun was afraid of bringing his true feelings out!! but now comparing it to the present scenario!! we should remember that during the previous jeep convo.. arjuhi were still in the 1st stage of ther love.. they themselves didn't know abut their feelings.. they were trying to understand the new change that a starnager brought to them in a mere duration of 7 days!! inclining more towards arjun.. he knew he had lied to arohi abut his identity.. he knew there is a force which is attracting her to arohi but still didn't know what to term it.. It occured to him much later.. cottage scenes that it's love.. the 1st wedding attempt time.. when his identity came out.. that's the 1st time he was very scared of losing arohi & that's when he realized that he loves arohi & she has become an integral part of his life!! which is the reason arjun didn't really say anything to arohi when she teased him that she would marry chiku but arjun's expressions said it all to us!!
comparing it to the presen scenario.. it completely different... right now!! they have come a long way from jeep convo.. they know they were once in love.. arjun knows she truly loved him.. she has been giving him tons of hints for the past few days which even arjun realizes but wanted to make sure before he vents his heart out.. which he did today.. like I predicted!! Clap he straight away asked her what is her relation with dhondu bcoz the answer from her to that Q would decide their fate & his life & happiness... everything now depends on her answer!! so, he did his part well.. as fas as tomorrow goes!! I'm so very sure that he would atleast try to make her answer see sense if she replies in negative!! it would hurt him 1st but then he would want to know why she has been showing sings of love towards him if she all the way loved dhondu!! this time he won't give up straight away.. he might give away after her 2nd time denial but his attempt to know arohi's recent reactions would still keep them pretty bonded!! there would be this big MU but arohi would never forget his attempts!! once dhondu-archi thing is solved.. arohi would do everythign in her power to revive their relation back.. alright, that is if this newest mystery development wouldn't have come into their way already!!

phew!! bapre.. yeh to take se bhi zyada lamba ho gaya!! but I'm glad I have vented out my feelings.. now it would be easier for me to take a heart break if it has to come tomorrow!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 5977

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
i know.. venting is much needed.. kal ko koi toofan aaye aandhi.. hume issi tarah datte rehna padega na!! ROFL
n ur venting put a stop to my previous concern that arjun might give up too soon.. now i have more faith in him too Wink

ab tu jaa aur mera vent padh!!

reacting to ur vent.. LOL.. arjun is living up to his character n so is arohi.. arohi har baat ko bata deti hai.. aaj fone call na aata toh bata deti.. i think that is why they added jay n dhondz elastic trak.. which has no other purpose but to keep arjuhi from talking.. dint the article say the extra chars will bring these two together Shocked toh looks like they r .. only the feelings.. not their relationship!!D'ohthey r gonna realize how much they mean to each other.. BUT.. their MUs.. their hesitations, their families r gonna keep postponing that reunion.. 
coming to arjun.. i love his character.. but his hesitation irks me.. but i suppose its needed for his char.. he has taken so much heartbreak.. har baar why shud he put his heart out there so someone can easily come n stomp all over it!!Approve so agree with his hesitation..but jab kaam ki baat aati hai..toh puch leta hai.. like today.. she blurted out dhondz name coz she wanted to mislead the gunde.. n arjun immediately got hit.. he had to ask.. n he did.. his shots never miss..Clap phir woh fone beech mein aagaya.. representing their misfortune of MUs..!!D'ohLOL


Edited by aksh4IF - 16 March 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki


editing:
Today's epi belonged to Mohan kapoor all the way!! RPS rocked & so did arjun.. kudos to arjun for standing up to himself!! loved him today.. I wish arohi would have heard this convo!! he's sooo in love with her that he's afraid for his life.. bcoz arohi's afraid for him & her love!! ClapClap brilliant dialogues & emotions portrayed by karan!! was the highlight of the episode!! but this samarpan of his.. is actuallu scaring me to death.. I know how it feels when u give everything u have for the ppl u love but in return all u get is a major setback & heart break!! nothing could be deadlier than this.. bcoz generally.. this would either break a person in such a way that they would never be able stand up again! or they would stand up so bold & rocky that they turn stone cold!! no emotions touch them.. they r shattered in such a way that emotions, love, heart!! all these things don't matter to them anymore.. I'm truly afraid for arjun now!! specially, bcoz of arohi & more bcoz of the dark mystery that surrounds hum & is unknown to him.. all the love moments that Cv's were showing us so far..to me depicts like..bhayankar toofan se pehle ki shanti!! n I'm not even joking!!

for now.. today's epi goes to RPS!! for completely living up to his character!! being the shrewd, heartless, conspiring, brutal & lethal person that he's supposed to be & which he proved to be today!! StarStarStar 3 stars to CV's for living upto my expectations abut RPS!! Star and 5 stars & huge round of applause for Mohan kapoor Star for bring life to the character of RPS!! I might be one of his biggest fans!! love him to bits.. I mean RPS & MK both!! I know he's the darkest character.. but he has a undeniable charm & amiable persona to his character.. which makes arjun follow him like a scrape goat!! brilliant.. just fantastic!! ClapClap
ditto!! 

bhayankar toofan it definitely is.. n wat worries me more is arohi doesnt have any idea of the consequences.. she doesnt realize the extent this paagal wud go for the ppl he cares namely her n RPS.. taking a bullet was the least of his bravado.. he is ready to take crap from every person he knows for the sake of rashi.. he is willing to give his life as though it is mandir ka prashad!!Angry infact leave alone ppl he cares.. his obligations seem to be more overpowering than his affections.. no wonder he does stuff for kumud n mikhail knowing their true intentions.. i am now getting more n more convinced that even before arohi warned him abt kumud he knew that they r not ppl who have positive or even neutral intentions towards him!! but still he is willing to samarpan-fy everything coz they took him in..


I would go and comment by each para of urs!!

Arjun sure is an epitome of mahanta!! which has made him suffer all his life.. he has done everything that was and wasn't in his power to stand against every problem that singhu family has faced!! be it RPS, rashi, micky or anyone else.. but what is important here is that he has done everything so far.. for the obligation thought that RPS made his life by bringing an orphan home & giving him a life which he would have never got or deserved!! except Rashi.. she's very close to his heart.. for her.. it was not obligation but true bro love which made him react the way he did!! I think Rashi & romit r two ppl in the house.. which he truly loves & he knows they love him beyond words & have always stood by him!! but other than that.. all he does for others is mere payback for their hospitability and not for love!! He has given hints several times so far that he knows they don't love him & that he's a mere business puppet for them who's willing to sacrifice his life for their illegal business!! He knows abut kumud, micky & piggy for sure!! but not abut RPS!! he has an idea but his obligatory love for RPS is sooooo big that his heart doesn't let him think anything negative abut his dad!! he has made him his god for giving him a life which according to him, he didn't deserve!! little does he know that his life is a mere puppet show for RPS which he has all along built up for the family enmity which was seeded in to RPS long back & had been growing all this years.. arjun's just a pawn in his deadly game!! 
coming to arohi.. she has been shown the truth by living in singhu house.. but she doesn't know the extent to which arjun has been used so far!! or the extent to which they r going to suffer for the toofan that is quietly but speedingly coming to destroy the sapna's of love arjuhi have been building up!! Like we have discussed several times.. It's not her nature to see consequences.. she's more of a pweson to live in present... tomorrow she might break arjun's heart without thinking abut the consequences.. she might think once arjun gets to know the truth.. he would return but NO!!! she won't think that it might drive them apart forever!! Also, she still has to understand arjun completely.. she knows his sacrifices for the family but like u said.. doesn't know the extent to which he can go!! this is what would drift them apart.. It all depends on arohi now as to what she's gonna do for arjun!! bcoz the toofan that's coming in.. is gonna affect arjun the most, he's gonna be the centre of attraction for it.. which he might not be able to take alone!! it is now on arohi as to what she wants & how much she trusts arjun & how much would she support him & how much can her love pacify the deep dark blow that arjun is gonna suffer from!! Just hope CV's once again doesn't turn arohi into rotten ulluwaliya who would believe what they say, support them & stand against arjun bcoz her standing against arjun would be the last thing arjun can take now!! may be he can take her denial but won't be able to take her enmity against him!! I'm having goosebumps.. even thinking abut all this!!
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

i know.. venting is much needed.. kal ko koi toofan aaye aandhi.. hume issi tarah datte rehna padega na!! ROFL
n ur venting put a stop to my previous concern that arjun might give up too soon.. now i have more faith in him too Wink

ab tu jaa aur mera vent padh!!

reacting to ur vent.. LOL.. arjun is living up to his character n so is arohi.. arohi har baat ko bata deti hai.. aaj fone call na aata toh bata deti.. i think that is why they added jay n dhondz elastic trak.. which has no other purpose but to keep arjuhi from talking.. dint the article say the extra chars will bring these two together Shocked toh looks like they r .. only the feelings.. not their relationship!!D'ohthey r gonna realize how much they mean to each other.. BUT.. their MUs.. their hesitations, their families r gonna keep postponing that reunion.. 
coming to arjun.. i love his character.. but his hesitation irks me.. but i suppose its needed for his char.. he has taken so much heartbreak.. har baar why shud he put his heart out there so someone can easily come n stomp all over it!!Approve so agree with his hesitation..but jab kaam ki baat aati hai..toh puch leta hai.. like today.. she blurted out dhondz name coz she wanted to mislead the gunde.. n arjun immediately got hit.. he had to ask.. n he did.. his shots never miss..Clap phir woh fone beech mein aagaya.. representing their misfortune of MUs..!!D'ohLOL

yupp.. it was arjun today who took the cake from me out of arjuhi!! arohi surely saved him & I'm happy abut that!! but it was arjun who stood up to my expectations.. I predicted yest that after arohi saving him.. he's sure gonna vent out his feelings!! & it happened.. I'm very happy abut it.. so far it's going how I wanted it to go!! no complains there!!
true... arohi is living up to her character too.. she's straight forward girl who doesn't keep her feelings to herself!! she sure would have vented them out.. but phonesssssssAngry benefit of doubt there to CV's!! it was needed!! varna.. it would have all been solved today.. then, how to prove KITANI MOHOBBAT HAI!! so, well thought by CV's.. I agree with u that dhondu-jay track was introduced for arjuhi.. so that their feelings develop strong but they won't bring it to surface.. forces r acting such that even if they want.. their feelings can't be revealed to each other!! but like it's said patience is a virtue!! to all of us.. have faith & patience in arjuhi!! they sure would prove KMH!! they r showing it to us but have to wait for them to show it to each other!!


Edited by love_kuki - 16 March 2011 at 9:49pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 ... Updated 27/08/10!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: aftvjunkie   Replies: 76   Views: 33625

aftvjunkie 76 33625 16 March 2011 at 11:23am by ipkknd06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index