Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 3)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Nisha gonna hit the reserved button again

Edited1:

Part 1 watched and I love full scene of part 1. The Arjun Arohi Raj bit has always been a sweet treat to watch and most of all I enjoyed watching the fun loving childlike excitement of Arohi who for her is going in a mysterious adventure while Arjun again as that is his job needs to be full focused, I love the way Arohi forced to go with Arjun and Arohi is getting a premonition of it will be something exciting, Arohi as we have already watched the SBB segment we can say for sure your wish is being fulfiled aage parts meinROFL

Edited2:
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
After kalicharan who reborn as Kali the professional missing shooter ROFLROFL ab I remember this guy too in KMH1 - was he Vikas right ROFLROFLROFLROFL who has yet to avenge from Arjun and Arohi ROFLROFLROFLROFL 
Arohi was so so protective towards Arjun and we like it. I am left for the moment to wonder if Arjun knows Arohi did that for saving his life and I can't take it anymore too, the least excuse is really cropping to a bigger one. Arjun is definitely feeling so insecure on Arohi on the fact that he really thinks Arohi loves Dhondhs (thanks aksh). This is too far stretched for me, I love dhondhu who is the replicate image of Arjun as lover but now I think practically this misunderstanding should not be far fetched. No one will put their own sacred relationship that they hold so much for even their friends on a basis of misunderstanding that is so futile too. I hope CV takes it into consideration. When Arjun has said to Arohi thats his biggest question in his life, and when we have seen Arohi to be practical, who is against Arjun sacrificing himself for his familly, then how can they show the same character to sacrifice this relationship on the basis of misunderstanding for her friend even if we know that Arohi will always help her friends.

Edited 3:
Koi ne sach hi kaha hein, ekta land main twist hi twist ROFLROFLROFLROFL
I love the fact the question I was talking on the end of my part 2 got a good answer in the start of part 3 and also that Arjun knows Arohi saves his life. I wonder if the part 3 has been cut because what I watched was that Arjun and Arohi talking respectively with Jay and Dhondhs. Well I so enjoyed the ''mahiya'' background at the start and the facial expression of Arjun when Arohi asked him for the date was awesome. It was a torn feeling when empathised on Arohi that she will have to lie to Arjun for Archana not to commit the same mistake of what she was going to do. The tear in Dhondhs' eyes made herself to be strong  to do the biggest lie in her life. Now when she is so deeply in love and not angry as well but she has to lie. Oho Arohi we know why you do it, you know whatever you are going to do, Kismat will be on your side ROFLROFL even if now it will be dukh but in some times it will be amazing and pyar ki baarish. So Mohabbatians, ready to start to watch Arjun and Arohi at loggerheads - the race has already been felt in the air. By the way it seems Jay too love Archana but as Archana has not yet been involved we can feel that these 2 guys are in a torn situation.  See girls, we rule ROFLROFLROFL FInal decision will be ours ROFL here is Archana
Abour RPS, he was just brilliant and made me remind Arjun Punj and DK punj scene in the end where Arjun was going to share his happiness with his dad.

Edit 4:

Shilps, I can understand your fear now - Arjun is not orphan finally ROFL it seems that then Arjun who is an Ahluwalia aur I hope sincerely Arohi to be a Singhania. OMG Seriously I can't believe Ekta is doing this in KMH2  - that love can transgress anything - by anything at times she made it to be death and at times so uncomfortable situation. She has not yet let them consummate their relationship ROFLROFLbut then we have not forgotten all these beautiful close moments together, If he is an Ahluwalia, I hope Arohi is being proved to be an orphan which is why her parents never knew Arohi indeed. It seems it is going on this way because from start we saw the Arjun Punj quality in Arohi Ahluwalia, KMH1 Arjun Punj never knew he was an orphan, here let's see. Arjun to be an Ahluwalia is the happiest moment of Gauri and we will see her in action and explains why RPS used Arjun against Ahluwalias. Arjun to be the son of Lovedeep ROFL which is why he could not see his mother being insulted ROFLROFL 
Still, even KSA said that Arohi will hate the family when the past unveiled, I hope that he does not know the entire truth. Finally Lovedeep bua is becoming the saas of Arohi ROFLROFLROFL then no saas bahu jagra ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Guys,please don't mind but if it is going this way, I will like to say to the CV: Cut the crap dude!

Edited by Eshu11 - 16 March 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianchanni_starKMH-NASHAroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFzooni.blue

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ROFL Shilpa I read on this

I remembered some of my previous post i used to say that it is rashi who seeems to belong in Ahluwalia and Arohi in Singhania and now reading ur note i was laughing ROFL

I guess that may be the reason why arjun is orphan shayad arohi has always been a singhania aur shaadi ke baad arjun to the name of te bride rather than bride to the groom ROFLROFL

i dont think it wil be so weird - ekta knows tht this theme is not accepted in indian audience

for me the secret remains lovedeep and rps

at least it is going to unveil now

lets c

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianchanni_starroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFzooni.blue

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

ROFL Shilpa I read on this

I remembered some of my previous post i used to say that it is rashi who seeems to belong in Ahluwalia and Arohi in Singhania and now reading ur note i was laughing ROFL

I guess that may be the reason why arjun is orphan shayad arohi has always been a singhania aur shaadi ke baad arjun to the name of te bride rather than bride to the groom ROFLROFL

i dont think it wil be so weird - ekta knows tht this theme is not accepted in indian audience

for me the secret remains lovedeep and rps

at least it is going to unveil now

lets c
   I can  take anything but plzz Arjun arohi .ROFL.Not blood realated Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starzooni.blue

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
they are not shilps

arjun is an orphan so whther arohi is sighus or ahlus -  the fact tht arjun was adopted - no chance on blood related

i gonna write my takes part by part today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindiankavyasamzooni.blue

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
yhh badi evn i dnt think arjun n arohi r blood related....
omg if ekta maiya shws that they r blood related den shez gonna get into terrible controversies... LOL

Allwaysindianzooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
and i am done.. for the lack of a better word.. my take on p1..LOL

ML walon.. alvida.. me back after some sleep.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
chandni, zooni, shilpa - lovely takes.. karan, kritz, sami n MK really did an awesome job today!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianchanni_starroshaniDzooni.blue

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Nisha gonna hit the reserved button again

Edited1:

Part 1 watched and I love full scene of part 1. The Arjun Arohi Raj bit has always been a sweet treat to watch and most of all I enjoyed watching the fun loving childlike excitement of Arohi who for her is going in a mysterious adventure while Arjun again as that is his job needs to be full focused, I love the way Arohi forced to go with Arjun and Arohi is getting a premonition of it will be something exciting, Arohi as we have already watched the SBB segment we can say for sure your wish is being fulfiled aage parts meinROFL

Edited2:
ROFL
After kalicharan who reborn as Kali the professional missing shooter ROFLROFL ab I remember this guy too in KMH1 - was he Vikas right ROFL who has yet to avenge from Arjun and Arohi ROFL 
Arohi was so so protective towards Arjun and we like it. I am left for the moment to wonder if Arjun knows Arohi did that for saving his life and I can't take it anymore too, the least excuse is really cropping to a bigger one. Arjun is definitely feeling so insecure on Arohi on the fact that he really thinks Arohi loves Arjun. This is too far stretched for me, I love dhondhu who is the replicate image of Arjun as lover but now I think practically this misunderstanding should not be far fetched. No one will put their own sacred relationship that they hold so much for even their friends on a basis of misunderstanding that is so futile too. I hope CV takes it into consideration. When Arjun has said to Arohi thats his biggest question in his life, and when we have seen Arohi to be practical, who is against Arjun sacrificing himself for his familly, then how can they show the same character to sacrifice this relationship on the basis of misunderstanding for her friend even if we know that Arohi will always help her friends.

Chal am off for other parts

perfect point.. aru cant give arjun lectures abt being shaheed n all if shez gonna pull one that too for dhondz.. btw nishu.. u wrote Arjun..here it is dhondz..purpled it!!Wink
n vikas being reborn as kali.ROFL. i noted that too.. season 1 me he wanted to malign arjuhis prof relationship...yahan pe full on bedroom me blanket-e-haath pakad liya..pati patni hai yaar.. yahan pe teri daal nahi galegi.. chal nikal!! Wink

woh 'nikal' kali ke liye tha.. ab mein bhi khisak rahi hun.. will come back to read teh rest of ur parts!! time mile toh read our spamming p97 onwards.. loads to ROFL!!

Edited by aksh4IF - 16 March 2011 at 11:39am

roshaniDzooni.blue

Go to top